Quantcast The Justin Bieber Thread of Obnoxious Biebering - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 06:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
Hm.
Reading this thread I have gone from indifference to mild dislike to indifference.
Ditto O.o

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
oKAY, being on tumblr and in the MCRmy has taught me a lot of things, for one, let people listen to the music that they like. I used to hate Beliebers and Justin Bieber and now I'm like, "So you like Justin Bieber? Okay cool, I don't have anything against that." Like, just listen to what you want!
And for the high-pitched voice, IDGAF anymore, because hey, I listen to Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil and their voices are high too.
Quote:
Same with 1D and other pop.
And fashion choices.
My friend who also likes rock music, always says to E, "Why do you wear Aero? You're so preppy!" and I think it's not at all good to say that. Yeah, I don't like Aero, but if that's E's style, she should wear it. E wouldn't look like E at all if she dressed like we did. If people like to wear a specific brand, what's so wrong with that? So what if it's mainstream? If you like a band, listen to them. If you like a brand, buy it. If you like a style, dress it. As long as you're not fake.
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself...
I'm sick of people saying that people who listen to pop and wear Aeropostale and Hollister clothes are 'fake'. If people try to force others to listen to rock music and wear band tees, the people that were forced to would also be considered fake too, because it's not their style.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
I'm sick of people saying that people who listen to pop and wear Aeropostale and Hollister clothes are 'fake'. If people try to force others to listen to rock music and wear band tees, the people that were forced to would also be considered fake too, because it's not their style.
.. However, in some/many cases, dressing like the crowd is simply done because they want to fit in, despite it not being their 'style'.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Yeah, I never use the word "fake" to describe anyone. I not have one Aeropostale shirt--and I didn't even get it from the store, and mostly because it's my style-- and I see brand names everywhere I go, but hey, their decision, not mine. Like I said earlier, I'm not one to judge.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
.. However, in some/many cases, dressing like the crowd is simply done because they want to fit in, despite it not being their 'style'.
Yeah, well, of course. But I feel bad for people like E, who get called 'fake' just because they actually DO like the style.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
SAY WHAT NOW?!?!?!
O.O
~anger~
Well, I hate anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
It just got popular to hate him, so everyone does it. :/ You can hate his music, that's fine, but I don't even think he's that bad of a singer.
I hate him, but I hate most pop singers, so it's pretty much expected.
Quote:
Same with 1D and other pop.
And fashion choices.
My friend who also likes rock music, always says to E, "Why do you wear Aero? You're so preppy!" and I think it's not at all good to say that. Yeah, I don't like Aero, but if that's E's style, she should wear it. E wouldn't look like E at all if she dressed like we did. If people like to wear a specific brand, what's so wrong with that? So what if it's mainstream? If you like a band, listen to them. If you like a brand, buy it. If you like a style, dress it. As long as you're not fake.
Exactly.

Tags
flaming mangoes, haha fooled you kidpub, justin bieber farted, meepyargle, why because i can, y jb famus man