Quantcast The Justin Bieber Thread of Obnoxious Biebering - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:45 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
Hm.
Reading this thread I have gone from indifference to mild dislike to indifference.
Ditto O.o
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 PM
MaggieMay MaggieMay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ������������7
Posts: 4,555
Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
oKAY, being on tumblr and in the MCRmy has taught me a lot of things, for one, let people listen to the music that they like. I used to hate Beliebers and Justin Bieber and now I'm like, "So you like Justin Bieber? Okay cool, I don't have anything against that." Like, just listen to what you want!
And for the high-pitched voice, IDGAF anymore, because hey, I listen to Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil and their voices are high too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Same with 1D and other pop.
And fashion choices.
My friend who also likes rock music, always says to E, "Why do you wear Aero? You're so preppy!" and I think it's not at all good to say that. Yeah, I don't like Aero, but if that's E's style, she should wear it. E wouldn't look like E at all if she dressed like we did. If people like to wear a specific brand, what's so wrong with that? So what if it's mainstream? If you like a band, listen to them. If you like a brand, buy it. If you like a style, dress it. As long as you're not fake.
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself...
I'm sick of people saying that people who listen to pop and wear Aeropostale and Hollister clothes are 'fake'. If people try to force others to listen to rock music and wear band tees, the people that were forced to would also be considered fake too, because it's not their style.
__________________
elliot (they/them or he/him)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:41 PM
nngo nngo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: You choose.
Posts: 4,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
I'm sick of people saying that people who listen to pop and wear Aeropostale and Hollister clothes are 'fake'. If people try to force others to listen to rock music and wear band tees, the people that were forced to would also be considered fake too, because it's not their style.
.. However, in some/many cases, dressing like the crowd is simply done because they want to fit in, despite it not being their 'style'.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM
MaggieMay MaggieMay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ������������7
Posts: 4,555
Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
I'm sick of people saying that people who listen to pop and wear Aeropostale and Hollister clothes are 'fake'. If people try to force others to listen to rock music and wear band tees, the people that were forced to would also be considered fake too, because it's not their style.
Yeah, I never use the word "fake" to describe anyone. I not have one Aeropostale shirt--and I didn't even get it from the store, and mostly because it's my style-- and I see brand names everywhere I go, but hey, their decision, not mine. Like I said earlier, I'm not one to judge.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
.. However, in some/many cases, dressing like the crowd is simply done because they want to fit in, despite it not being their 'style'.
Yeah, well, of course. But I feel bad for people like E, who get called 'fake' just because they actually DO like the style.
__________________
elliot (they/them or he/him)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-07-2013, 05:11 AM
LaurenM LaurenM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hungry
Posts: 6,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
SAY WHAT NOW?!?!?!
O.O
~anger~
Well, I hate anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
It just got popular to hate him, so everyone does it. :/ You can hate his music, that's fine, but I don't even think he's that bad of a singer.
I hate him, but I hate most pop singers, so it's pretty much expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Same with 1D and other pop.
And fashion choices.
My friend who also likes rock music, always says to E, "Why do you wear Aero? You're so preppy!" and I think it's not at all good to say that. Yeah, I don't like Aero, but if that's E's style, she should wear it. E wouldn't look like E at all if she dressed like we did. If people like to wear a specific brand, what's so wrong with that? So what if it's mainstream? If you like a band, listen to them. If you like a brand, buy it. If you like a style, dress it. As long as you're not fake.
Exactly.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
flaming mangoes, haha fooled you kidpub, justin bieber farted, meepyargle, why because i can, y jb famus man

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.