Quantcast One Year Left NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2014, 02:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Cool One Year Left NES

Okay. So, this is a dystopian NES. The plot centers around average citizens of your average city. Crime has been cut down to 99% of previous crime levels and everyone has enough money for a comfortable life. This is the case throughout the ENTIRE WORLD. Seems like perfection, right?

Wrong. With new leaders (the Steels)who quickly take control of most of the planet, everything starts falling apart as peace is reversed. Because of the amount of pollutants increases drastically, and because the surrounding wildlife is quickly being diminished, researchers say that the world has exactly ONE YEAR until Earth collapses ecologically and there is no more clean oxygen left for people to breathe in. However, the leaders have got an escape plan: a special, oxygenated 'mini-city' that can give you everything that is available on Earth. However, the rest of the world doesn't know that. Panic quickly ensues.

So, of course, there are rebels. The rebels call themselves the Utopians and they are attempting to thwart the efforts of the leaders while preserving and encouraging the growth of nature on Earth.

Another branch of rebels are the Vanquishers, a group of powerful but controversial individuals who are trying to set up a permanent living area in outer space before all life ceases to exist on Earth. However, their group is affected by traitors often, as the Vanquishers have a lot of technology that the leaders want to enrich their future on the Moon.

So. Sign up form:

Name (first and last):
Appearance (doesn't have to be very detailed):
Personality (strengths AND flaws):
Alliance (Utopians, Vanquishers or Steels):
Are you a traitor? (working for the other side of your chosen alliance):

I'll do mine later. c:
Old 07-27-2014, 02:36 PM

Ooh save me a spottt

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 07-27-2014, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Ooh save me a spottt
yay c:
anyone else?
Old 07-27-2014, 02:46 PM

Name (first and last): Delaney White

Appearance (doesn't have to be very detailed):Platinum blonde hair dyed blue. Dark contrasting eyes and pale skin.

Personality (strengths AND flaws): Is headstrong, and will do what she wants instead. Is also deceiving, other than being a traitor, and will create stories about her past life. Is determined, and will fight to the death for what she wants.Tries to "be in others' shoes" but finds it hard, however she is slightly selfless. (Will stand up for others, maybe get harmed a bit, but will probably not throw herself of a cliff.) And she wants to be on the right side. Is slightly romantic, but will not take romance relationships as serious as others.

Alliance (Utopians, Vanquishers or Steels):Utopians.

Are you a traitor? (working for the other side of your chosen alliance):Traitor, working for the steels, but warms to the Utopians.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:57 PM

*claims spot*
Old 07-27-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPig View Post
Name (first and last): Delaney White

Appearance (doesn't have to be very detailed):Platinum blonde hair dyed blue. Dark contrasting eyes and pale skin.

Personality (strengths AND flaws): Is headstrong, and will do what she wants instead. Is also deceiving, other than being a traitor, and will create stories about her past life. Is determined, and will fight to the death for what she wants.Tries to "be in others' shoes" but finds it hard, however she is slightly selfless. (Will stand up for others, maybe get harmed a bit, but will probably not throw herself of a cliff.) And she wants to be on the right side. Is slightly romantic, but will not take romance relationships as serious as others.

Alliance (Utopians, Vanquishers or Steels):Utopians.

Are you a traitor? (working for the other side of your chosen alliance):Traitor, working for the steels, but warms to the Utopians.
cool! c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
*claims spot*
yayyy
Old 07-28-2014, 02:38 AM

Save me a spot
Old 07-28-2014, 03:03 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Cool! ^^

Name: Naomi Echo
Appearance: Deep red hair with forest green eyes. Pale skin. Has a somewhat harsh look to her. Slender and has a moderate height, maybe about 5'5.
Personality: She's quiet most of the time, mostly because she's a listener more than a talker. Because of that she's very knowledgeable on particular subjects. She's also very passionate. She never seems to lack motivation and always gets what she's aiming for done. Once she gets to know someone and really warms up to them, she opens up and shows them she's quite a sarcastic jokester despite her harsh outer layer of personality/appearance.
Alliance: utopians
Are you a traitor?: nahhhh

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 07-28-2014, 12:52 PM

Name (first and last): Alyssa DiCamillo
Appearance (doesn't have to be very detailed): 6'1" and a little more than average weight. Darkish skin and light gray eyes. Curly black hair with blue-green streaks dyed through it.
Personality (strengths AND flaws): She's a super-attentive listener and can remember pretty much everything she hears. She also makes a great first impression on pretty much everyone she meets. However, she's really bad at keeping secrets and this might lead to her being revealed as a traitor. Also, she has literally no ego at all and constantly puts herself down.
Alliance (Utopians, Vanquishers or Steels): Steels
Are you a traitor? (working for the other side of your chosen alliance): Yes. She'll become one later in the NES.

Last edited by meerkat; 07-28-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:40 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Name (first and last): Nova Clarik (I once used her on another NES, which died. Let's give her another chance)
Gender: Nova Clarik is unconcerned about gender. It strikes Nova as being entirely irrelevant.
Appearance (doesn't have to be very detailed): Scruffy blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses, has a lazy eye. Wears scruffy clothes, objects to shoes and stuff.
Personality (strengths AND flaws): A genius. Highly intelligent, very quick-thinking, eccentric. Definitely. Obnoxious, rude, and obsessive. Eccentric.
Alliance (Utopians, Vanquishers or Steels): She would rather not ally, but the Steels are making her work for them.
Are you a traitor? (working for the other side of your chosen alliance): She would love to work for the Vanquishers, the technology makes her happy. But, currently, she has no way of escape.