Quantcast Disney Highschool: the NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2014, 09:23 PM

So we just...start? Okay.

Tiana woke up, ready for her first day of eleventh grade. She transferred to a new school just in time for the first day, and she was prepared.
"Wake up sleepy head," Tiana whispered in her dorm mate's, Mulan's, ear. Mulan smiled and opened her eyes.

I can edit it if you don't want Mulan to be Tiana's dorm mate, Alice.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
So we just...start? Okay.

Tiana woke up, ready for her first day of eleventh grade. She transferred to a new school just in time for the first day, and she was prepared.
"Wake up sleepy head," Tiana whispered in her dorm mate's, Mulan's, ear. Mulan smiled and opened her eyes.

I can edit it if you don't want Mulan to be Tiana's dorm mate, Alice.
Haha I was planning for her to be alone, since nobody wanted to be with the girl who didn't know English but okay.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 07-29-2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Haha I was planning for her to be alone, since nobody wanted to be with the girl who didn't know English but okay.
Okay. I guess she just won't talk much.......
Old 07-29-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Okay. I guess she just won't talk much.......
Yeah.
Mulan didn't quite comprehend what the other girl was saying, but she could tell that she was definitely a royal.
She felt out of place in this new school, as the only commoner.
The inky words were quite faded on her wrist, but they were still readable.
Mulan quickly got a pen and wrote a quick note to herself.
要挺住啊!
*Stay strong*

You see?"

Old 07-29-2014, 10:31 PM

Tiana understood the bewildered look on her dorm mate's face. "Oh sorry, Sugarcube," she apologized, and started to change. "I forgot you don't speak English." Tiana made a mental note to get a Chinese guidebook.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:55 PM

The girl murmured something else, and Mulan tilted her head in confusion. She blew a puff of air, and walked over to her closet, pulling out a red silk qipao.

You see?"

Old 07-29-2014, 11:02 PM

Smile

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Elsa from Frozen!

Age and grade: 14, grade 9

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): Really shy, not one to speak unless spoken to. She's kind of an anti-social book worm. Has Ariel for a room mate.

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): Math, English, and History, then music, drama, and creative writing.

Last edited by Dr.Awesome; 07-29-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:28 PM

Name: Merida
Age/grade: 15, 9
Personality: Hates boys in general and will do everything she can to beat them in sports/academics/everything else. Loves running, horses, and archery. Will do anything to protect those she's closest to. Gets bored easily.
Subjects: Math, English, and History for normal classes. Drama, Art, and Writing for electives.

(WHO WANTS TO BE ROOMIES?)
Old 07-29-2014, 11:56 PM

If I just start, then okay!

Elsa rubbed her eyes and woke up, her pale blonde hair an obvious mess framing her face. Her blue eyes gazed around the room, wondering where she was for a moment, then remembering when they settled upon a red headed girl that must have arrived when she was sleeping. She was in the Disney High School dormitories. For a moment, she simply lay back down, wondering if she had made the right choice to transfer... Yes she had. They had advanced classes just for her and the state's biggest library. Disney was for her.

Quickly, she hopped up from her averagely sized twin bed, instinctively grabbing her glasses, and went straight for her closet. Elsa ran her fingers over a few articles before deciding on her nicest blue shirt decorated slightly in sparkles with a pair of jeans. Hurriedly, she brushed her hair into a loose braid going over her left shoulder and brushed her teeth until they smelled satisfactory.

For a moment, she considered leaving the girl, but that seemed a bit rude. "Hello? It's the first day... Just so you know."

Elsa shook the girl's shoulder until her eyes fluttered open. Hers were blue too.

"Oh helloooooooo!" She greeted.

The girl sat straight up and smiled. 'Crap' Elsa thought. 'She's gonna be one of those roommates.'

The girl hopped up and hurried to the closet. She grabbed the clothes, while Elsa turned around, and dress. She put on a strapless burgle top that just barely reached the hem of her bright green jeans with matching green flats. The girl looked into the mirror, ran her fingers through her hair until she deemed it fine to work with, and opened the door. She turned back to Elsa, who had just stood frozen (see what I did there?) on the floor.

"Well are you coming?"

Elsa snapped out of her trance, grabbed her book bag, and followed the girl out the door.

"I assume your wondering some things about me that you're most likely are going to need. Well let's start. My name is Ariel. Ariel Oceania. In the tenth grade, age 16. I'm usually one to look freakishly sexy and have a boyfriend. His name is Eric. Don't be shocked to see him in our room. I'm on the swim team here, actually the captain. Also, never expect me to be on time, so if you want me to be somewhere, tell me to be there thirty minutes before the actual time. Now, how about you?"

My mind betrayed me and wouldn't work properly enough to tell her as much about me as she did her. "I'm Elsa... I um like to read."

She waited, as if expecting some more. "I uh don't have a boyfriend and usually be somewhere when you um want me to. My favorite um season is... Winter."

"Well, I suppose I'll just have to bring out the color in you throughout the year. Let's just say, my nights are spent not usually in my room most of the time."

I nodded and followed her, not really sure of where our destination was. Eventually, we emerged into the courtyard, but she continued strutting forward. I assumed she wanted me to follow, so I did. Finally, she stopped once we entered a large building, probably as big as the gym.

"This is our school's lovely cafeteria. They have some pretty decent food."

She got in line and I followed her, listening helplessly as my stomach growled for attention. Soon, we were almost to the front of the long line, only behind an Asian girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She wore a yellow shirt with a green jacket. At the waist, there was a blue wrap. Below that, she wore a green skirt, white socks, and black flats.

"Eggs and rice? No? Just eggs? Okay, thanks..." She looked clearly disappointed, but took the plastic cup anyway.

Ariel stepped up next. "Any cereal on the menu? Great. I'll have some lucky charms. And... Any wine? Yeah pushing my luck. Champagne? Fine. Some sprite then."

She walked out of the line and I stepped up, not sure of what to order. "Um, you have eggs... Do you make the, over medium? Okay good. Thanks and some pancakes. Milk? Okay great. Thanks."

I took the tray and looked around. Every table consisted of groups of people already socializing with old friends. Only one remained desolate. I headed over there and sat down, slightly upset. I was already missing Anna, my sister and only friend. But I could tell she was growing weary of me always tagging along with her and Kristoff.

Oh well. Perhaps I would make some friends here...

Last edited by Dr.Awesome; 07-30-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:09 AM

After Tiana got changed into her new dress, which was lime green and had a sweet heart neckline, she slipped out of her dorm and headed for the cafeteria. She grabbed a roll and some yogurt, then sat down at the first table she could.
She was about to dig into her yogurt when she saw another students looking for a table. She had white blonde hair and frantic blue eyes that were looking over the cafeteria quickly.
Tiana tried to remember the girl's name. She was always good at remembering things, since she remembered recipes all the time. Was it Eliza? Ellie?
Then the name snapped into her mind. "Elsa!" Tiana called to the girl, gesturing for her to join her table. Elsa hesitated before joining Tiana, still looking a bit worried.
Tiana beamed. "I'm Tiana. You looked like you were looking for a table...weren't you?"
Elsa nodded.
"Well it's nice to meet you, Elsa." Tiana winked.