Quantcast Disney Highschool: the NES - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2014, 02:05 AM

*@Sam: Can Merida and Aurora be roomies?*

Merida's roommate was already out by the time she woke up, quickly got changed without bothering to style her messy red hair, and hurried down to breakfast. She was so hungry she could eat a whole house.
There were a few other girls, including Aurora, sitting at a table, so she plopped down in a seat next to them and began inconspicuously eating her food, glad that it wasn't bewitched to turn her into a bear or anything.
One of the other girls noticed her. "Hi, what's your name?" she asked.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:31 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

*hey anyone wanna be Punzie's roomie?*

Rapunzel stretched as she awoke to the sounds of a bustling highschool. She'd set her alarm for 6:20 a.m., but apparently that didn't work: the dial of her clock read 7:10.

7:10.

She shrugged off the covers, internally panicking. Damn, but she was late. Breakfast would be over in 20 minutes!

At least the bathroom was unoccupied. Her roommate was obviously at breakfast, and she didn't get a chance to meet her at night-- Rapunzel had arrived at a quarter past midnight, way past both of the girls' bedtimes.

She didn't have time to do much with her long (yep, long was an understatement) blonde hair, so she bound it into a tight layered ponytail that got the length to her ankles. Not perfect, but good enough.

Grabbing the satchel she'd luckily packed before collapsing onto her bed, she hurried out of her room, making her way to the dining room.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
*@Sam: Can Merida and Aurora be roomies?*

Merida's roommate was already out by the time she woke up, quickly got changed without bothering to style her messy red hair, and hurried down to breakfast. She was so hungry she could eat a whole house.
There were a few other girls, including Aurora, sitting at a table, so she plopped down in a seat next to them and began inconspicuously eating her food, glad that it wasn't bewitched to turn her into a bear or anything.
One of the other girls noticed her. "Hi, what's your name?" she asked.
A couple other girls had joined Elsa and Tiana.
"Hi, what's you name?" Tiana asked a curly red head that just sat down at their table.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:48 PM

eyyyy i dibs megara

(anyone wanna roomie? because rapunzel and meg rooming together makes me seem antisocial, which i probably am, but shhh)
Old 07-30-2014, 06:02 PM

I dibs Anna!

And maybe Rapunzel and Anna could room together, Venika?
Old 07-30-2014, 06:04 PM

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Anna

Age and grade: In the movie she was eighteen, so she will a an (very immature) eighteen-year-old, and she'll be in twelfth grade.

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): She's brave and determined, but always happy and a little bit clumsy.

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): I'll make it up as I go.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:19 AM

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Rapunzel

Age and grade: In the movie, she was eighteen, but I wanna make her 17, turning eighteen. c: So, eleventh grade.
Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): Brave, artsy, often daydreams, is bubbly but spunky

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): Art, Drama, Writing, Geography, Science, English

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Megara

Age and grade: 15, tenth grade

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): Bitter, has sworn off boys, not very good with people, but when you get to know her, she's sweet, kind and lively.

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): Drama, Music and Writing for electives, History, English and Math for 'normal' subjects

and yeah, @Sparkle5858, sure! Rapunzel and Anna are roomies, then. c:
Old 07-31-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Rapunzel

Age and grade: In the movie, she was eighteen, but I wanna make her 17, turning eighteen. c: So, eleventh grade.
Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): Brave, artsy, often daydreams, is bubbly but spunky

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): Art, Drama, Writing, Geography, Science, English

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Megara

Age and grade: 15, tenth grade

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): Bitter, has sworn off boys, not very good with people, but when you get to know her, she's sweet, kind and lively.

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): Drama, Music and Writing for electives, History, English and Math for 'normal' subjects

and yeah, @Sparkle5858, sure! Rapunzel and Anna are roomies, then. c:
Hehe, yeah!
Old 07-31-2014, 11:17 AM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

Can I be Kida from Atlantis??

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 07-31-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiven View Post
Can I be Kida from Atlantis??