Quantcast Twilight Haters!!!!!!!!! - Page 50 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Twi-Hards
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2014, 09:48 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post

dear god
What. A. Fail.

I've never actually read Twilight or watched any of the movies so I'm in no position to judge it. But seriously??? Harry Potter's great and Twilight probably is, too!! That is literally the stupidest thing I've seen in my life. I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading it. -_-

If you don't like Harry Potter, whatever. That's your own opinion. But this is just idiotic.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-01-2014, 02:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
What. A. Fail.

I've never actually read Twilight or watched any of the movies so I'm in no position to judge it. But seriously??? Harry Potter's great and Twilight probably is, too!! That is literally the stupidest thing I've seen in my life. I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading it. -_-

If you don't like Harry Potter, whatever. That's your own opinion. But this is just idiotic.
Exactly.

POTTERHEADS UNITE
*the Twi-Hards thread has pretty much turned into a 'bash Twilight and compare it to Harry Potter, obviously favoring HP' section of WB* XD
Old 02-01-2014, 02:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa10 View Post
That was horrific. I do not want to live in this world anymore. First of all J.K Rowling is not Jennifer Aniston, Twilight Losers!
LOL tru dat :P
Old 02-01-2014, 03:38 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Exactly.

POTTERHEADS UNITE
*the Twi-Hards thread has pretty much turned into a 'bash Twilight and compare it to Harry Potter, obviously favoring HP' section of WB* XD
I know!! This thread is, like, the only one alive for the twilight fans. Everyone's just hating it.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-01-2014, 06:08 PM

A few days ago, I was packing up some of my books - I had too many. I found Twilight, yelled, and then threw it at the wall, ran to a shredder and ripped out the pages. Felt good.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 02-07-2014, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
A few days ago, I was packing up some of my books - I had too many. I found Twilight, yelled, and then threw it at the wall, ran to a shredder and ripped out the pages. Felt good.
good job!
*applauds*
Old 02-07-2014, 03:26 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Truth is....I quite enjoyed reading the first book. I think I read the others, but it was a while ago so I don't remember. And truthfully, the plot is brilliant and there's a nice writing style that made the book very enjoyable. It's good but i wouldnt go so far to say that it's better than Harry Potter. And then of course, they made the movies and I think thats what ruined it. And then of course, it became the popular opinion to hate it, i just didnt follow.
I'm not saying I'm a crazed fan (though I have been to Forks multiple times for reasons that had nothing to do with twilight, and let me tell you, it sucks and if you blink, you'll miss it). I just have a lot of respect for that author and I feel bad for her, what with all of the hate Twilight's been getting lately.
Please excuse any typos I'm on my ipod.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 02-07-2014, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Truth is....I quite enjoyed reading the first book. I think I read the others, but it was a while ago so I don't remember. And truthfully, the plot is brilliant and there's a nice writing style that made the book very enjoyable. It's good but i wouldnt go so far to say that it's better than Harry Potter. And then of course, they made the movies and I think thats what ruined it. And then of course, it became the popular opinion to hate it, i just didnt follow.
I'm not saying I'm a crazed fan (though I have been to Forks multiple times for reasons that had nothing to do with twilight, and let me tell you, it sucks and if you blink, you'll miss it). I just have a lot of respect for that author and I feel bad for her, what with all of the hate Twilight's been getting lately.
I think that's a very good point, and although a lot of people hate Twilight because it's 'cool' but I tried to read them and I didn't enjoy it.
I also feel bad for Stephenie Meyer at times, and I don't insult her personally, only her writing style occasionally, but I think the money she made with the books/movies might ease the pain of having people hate her books.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I second the Forks thing. Forks is literally the saddest place in the world.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:36 PM

Like they say, you can't kill a story that's been told. Does anyone know whether sparkly drivel counts as a story? Or is it just noises grunted by teenage girls?

People in my class love it. Any ideas how to get them to see how bad it is?

Tags
*onomatopoeia, boopampa is sound?, cedric is a traitor, it's made up, kwazy_k was here, lst you can't leave, lyall_areyel_was_here, max+pokey=mokey, onomotapiea bleh wrong sp, series, twilight, wth does 'boopampa' mean?