Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 181 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 05-25-2015, 04:31 PM

there are times when I want to kiss someone and do couple-y things with them, (but not over-the-top, just like a best friend but more romantic) but sometimes I don't want anyone to touch me and i want to be single forever. If I ever get into a relationship, I feel so bad for my partner...some days I'll be cuddly and wanting to kiss them but other days I don't even want to hold their hand. why do relationships have to be so complicated? why can't I feel romantically like other people?
Old 05-26-2015, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
there are times when I want to kiss someone and do couple-y things with them, (but not over-the-top, just like a best friend but more romantic) but sometimes I don't want anyone to touch me and i want to be single forever. If I ever get into a relationship, I feel so bad for my partner...some days I'll be cuddly and wanting to kiss them but other days I don't even want to hold their hand. why do relationships have to be so complicated? why can't I feel romantically like other people?
this is me as hell!! :/ i identify with the term aroflux which is basically up and down romantic feelings but mostly none if that? im not sure!
Old 05-27-2015, 12:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

hello hi so i know i've never posted on this thread before but i rlly need advice so here goes:

so i've known i wasn't straight for years and years, and identifying as ace and panromantic made me feel a lot better about who i was and stuff and basically having a label helped me for awhile and yeah

but then like over the last few months i've come to realize that i'm v probably not cis either? like it's not just a sudden thing, i've been feeling rlly uncomfortable w / being a girl or whatever for years, like being referred to w/ she/her pronouns sounds rlly wrong and makes me feel p uncomfy and stuff and when people refer to me as a girl i hate it and it feels horrible but like... i dont knwo what i am? like for so long i thought that was just me being unconfident abt my appearance but like the uncomfortable feeling has become a lot more intense lately and i hate it and ??

but i dont know what i am if im not a cis girl and its making me so confused bc i know for a short while i felt completely genderless and then after that i felt like,, half girl half neutral i guess? and then i've felt part girl part genderless before, and now i feel sort of idk neutralish, like not a guy or a girl but not genderless either ? i dont even know but i kow i havent felt wholly like a girl for years and i dont know what i'd call that bc i know im not a girl but then like... what am i

idk and then there's a part of me that says that im just making this up idkidk lmaO
Old 05-27-2015, 10:33 PM

that sounds like genderflux or agender to me!! : -) edit: by that i mean you may wanna look into those terms if u want a label
Old 05-29-2015, 07:48 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
that sounds like genderflux or agender to me!! : -) edit: by that i mean you may wanna look into those terms if u want a label
thank u omf i spent some more time looking up this stuff and i feel like genderflux fits me rlly well atm tysm! 8)
Old 05-29-2015, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
thank u omf i spent some more time looking up this stuff and i feel like genderflux fits me rlly well atm tysm! 8)
sweet!! i hope you find more comfort in ur gender now :-) by the by, would you prefer they/the, pronouns?
Old 05-30-2015, 12:21 PM

that awkward moment when you don't know if your godmother knows that you dig girls

and you're going to visit her

and this could possibly get awkward

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-01-2015, 10:24 PM

Default in which i prove that i am, in fact, too aromantic for my own good

being aro is so weird??? sometimes i randomly think "hey it would be nice to have someone call me their girlfriend and do couple-ish-things with me" but the moment i actually imagine myself with anyone, even if it's just a caricature of a general person, i'm all like "blech this actually sounds really pointless and time consuming and just a huge waste why did i ever want this" it's so weird. like one moment i think "i'm completely cool with being called someone's girlfriend" and then i realize that i don't really feel that level of attraction and i don't want people to take it the wrong way and assume i'm attracted to my significant other when i'm really not, and i'm only in the relationship to make them happy. i'd really like a platonic friend to hang around with and maybe pass off as a significant other if i have to (bc creeps) but not much else.

i think it's mostly me not wanting to give anyone special treatment just bc they're dating me or whatever. like i've only come close to a legit relationship twice (once was swimteamguy and it's a loooooooooong story. and i'm very sure everyone knows about the other which was pretty much an actual relationship for a very very very short time) but idk it just felt like i was content with just being close friends (my definition of close friends includes frequent hugs though ^.^), or at least talking every so often, or at the very least, simply knowing that the other person exists.

i would probably be the most detached and lenient girlfriend ever, and my only rule would be "just do your thing, you could go kiss a hundred other girls today and i wouldn't even care provided you don't go get yourself hurt, and our relationship will be 100% stable as long as you leave me some time and assure me that you like me bc i'm still a clingy piece of shit who needs constant validation." i think that for me, the only pro of being in a relationship vs being "just friends" would be to truthfully tell creeps that i have a boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever-the-person-wants-to-be-called. (i have had to do this in the past except i wasn't really in a relationship with the guy and he was literally a friend i knew for about four days)

and idk what suddenly caused this, but earlier this girl in my lit class refused to be cast as this other guy's girlfriend in a skit (even though there was no actual physical contact involved) bc her "boyfriend wouldn't be ok with it" and that just struck me as the most stupid thing ever??? like if you replace girlfriend/boyfriend with best friend, it's like "oh i can't be your best friend in this play bc my best friend would be mad" and that's an unhealthy relationship but it's apparently really common???? ugh romance is so stupid i'll never get it

also what's so bad about being sex repulsed? i get it's the "natural thing" and all that, and to me sex really has no function other than to contribute to the genetic variety of a population. and i could literally take a sample of my bone marrow, then a sample of someone else's bone marrow, then go to a doctor/scientist/whatever and get them smushed together into a zygote or however they do that shit. so the one reason i'd actually have sex with another person has been taken care of, pretty much. anyways there's an overpopulation problem so it'd be easier for me to just adopt a kid or two if i feel up to it. seriously, my bio class needs to calm the frickle frackle down

Last edited by meerkat; 06-02-2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: STRAIGHT SEX ED.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:07 AM

i'm so proud of me bc my sister said something kinda cissexist (of the "all guys have penises" variety) and i responded with "actually some guys don't have penises! some girls do! even people who identify as neither male or female do! trans/nb people exist and that is completely ok!" and she just responded "omg sorry i forgot i'll never make that mistake again thanks for reminding me"

i love her and am proud to be related to her c:
Old 06-02-2015, 06:19 PM

@meera- woah okay your aromantic rant-ish thing basically just summed up my feelings on so many issues wow
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone