Quantcast Obsessed - Page 19 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-19-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
I swing around to find a girl and boy standing in the doorway. I aim at their heads but my vision is a bit blurry. I back up carefully, trying to conceal myself in the shadows. My head starts throbbing. Maybe I shouldn't have left so soon. As I walk I trip on a rock falling. A gash opens on my leg and I scramble backwards so they don't see.

The boy starts approaching but I shoot and arrow, I miss though, but this action makes his sister rush to protect him. The blood keeps flowing from the wound. I groan as it hurts to stand. I load another, "I will shoot, so stay back." They stare at me. Where can I go now?
"This is stupid, Rijul!" I exclaim. "And it's all your fault- let's go before we get ourselves in any more trouble." I start towards the farmhouse, but Ri just stood in shock, staring at the girl.
"Actually... maybe... we should stay? She looks like she needs help." He says uncertainly. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Ri, she almost killed us for being in our house! It's obvious she's kind of mental!" I exclaim. "Come on, let's go." He nodded, and we quickly go back into the house.
"She was losing so much blood..." Rijul said, his face stricken.
"Yeah, but there's nothing we can do about that." I tell him, hands pulling at our bandages.
"What's her problem anyways?" He asked, fuming. "We didn't even say anything and she tries to kill us for going out our own door? Sheesh, what kind of asylum is she from, anyways?" pacing, he ranted.
"Hey," I lay a hand on his shoulder. "Chill."
A minute later, a meager dose of medicine wrapped up tightly in a few layers of bandage flew out our window, and I peeked out. It had landed next to the injured girl- good.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:49 AM

My leg hurts like hell. I try standing but it hurts to much. I slide back down the wall. Something lands next to me. I open it to find some medicine and bandages. I look at the window to see a boy looking at me. Everyone thinks I must be mad. I mouth Thankyou to the boy but then attempt standing again. Pain sears through my leg and I clutch onto the nearest pole to stable myself. I have lost to much blood, I will die before getting home. I look back at the window and he is still looking at me. I go back to the gift and unwrap it slowly. I take the medicine then clean my wound with some nearby water. I wrap the bandage around my wound fastening it with a hair pin. I try standing again but it hurts to much. I sit back down. This day just gets better and better.

Last edited by InfiniteAbyss; 01-19-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
My leg hurts like hell. I try standing but it hurts to much. I slide back down the wall. Something lands next to me. I open it to find some medicine and bandages. I look at the window to see a boy looking at me. Everyone thinks I must be mad. I mouth Thankyou to the boy but then attempt standing again. Pain sears through my leg and I clutch onto the nearest pole to stable myself. I have lost to much blood, I will die before getting home. I look back at the window and he is still looking at me. I go back to the gift and unwrap it slowly. I take the medicine then clean my wound with some nearby water. I wrap the bandage around my wound fastening it with a hair pin. I try standing again but it hurts to much. I sit back down. This day just gets better and better.
Rijul's POV:
I look on quietly from the window, and duck whenever the girl glances up.
"What're you doing over there?" Laia asked me, flopped on the hay with nothing to do.
"Nothing," I mutter absentmindedly. The girl proceeds to wash her wound, and bandages it.
"Stop watching the girl, silly. She's probably got a boyfriend already, and like 4 years older then you are. Just cut it out." Laia picks at the hay as she speaks, bored.
"I'm not-" I fume, sending my sister a glare.
"She's going to kill you if you even talk." Laia says, idly. "I'm just going to go to sleep, okay? Call me if there's anything wrong- especially if the girl leaves." She snuggles in between the hay, and I shrug, returning my attention to the girl. She now has her eyes closed.
"Hey," I hiss to her. Her eyes open to slits. "What's your name?"
"None of your beeswax," She grumbles. "I thought you think I'm mental." I sigh.
"I don't, only my sister does, because she's always the worry type. C'mon, what's your name?" She hesitates. "I'm Rijul."
Old 01-19-2014, 07:28 AM

"I am Reagan," I lock eyes with him, "I presume you saw the fire." He nods and I give him a sly smile, "that was all done by me." I hold me head high and lean against the wall, taking in the boys appearance. i can't tell if he is scared or interested. I go to move and pain shoots up my leg. I flinch at the pain and a groan escapes my lips.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
"I am Reagan," I lock eyes with him, "I presume you saw the fire." He nods and I give him a sly smile, "that was all done by me." I hold me head high and lean against the wall, taking in the boys appearance. i can't tell if he is scared or interested. I go to move and pain shoots up my leg. I flinch at the pain and a groan escapes my lips.
Rijul's POV:
"You look good when you smile," I say, giving off a grin of my own. She seems in pain, and I panic for a split second. Stealing a glance at Laia, who was asleep, I flipped out the window. Reagan shrank a bit on instinct, but I moved away from her, and she relaxed. I sat cross legged across from her.
"So you're from the city?" I ask. She nods grimly- a bit reluctantly. "But that's really far away! Almost a 3 hour walk!" I exclaim softly. She nods again.
"Well, you're in no condition to get back there by nightfall." I tell her.
"I know," She grunts, rolling her eyes. "I'm not stupid."
"Sorry," I mutter. "But do you want a place to crash for the night?" I ask. Reagan shakes her head.
"No thanks, your sister wouldn't like to have me." She stands and grimaces suddenly, and I hover in the distance between us, unsure whether to help her or not.
"I'm sure she won't mind," I offer. "She's your age. I think she'll like you once you get to know her." She makes a pfft sound.
"She looks more like your twin." I rolled my eyes as well.
"She's just short, c'mon." She hesitates, then...
Old 01-19-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Rijul's POV:
"You look good when you smile," I say, giving off a grin of my own. She seems in pain, and I panic for a split second. Stealing a glance at Laia, who was asleep, I flipped out the window. Reagan shrank a bit on instinct, but I moved away from her, and she relaxed. I sat cross legged across from her.
"So you're from the city?" I ask. She nods grimly- a bit reluctantly. "But that's really far away! Almost a 3 hour walk!" I exclaim softly. She nods again.
"Well, you're in no condition to get back there by nightfall." I tell her.
"I know," She grunts, rolling her eyes. "I'm not stupid."
"Sorry," I mutter. "But do you want a place to crash for the night?" I ask. Reagan shakes her head.
"No thanks, your sister wouldn't like to have me." She stands and grimaces suddenly, and I hover in the distance between us, unsure whether to help her or not.
"I'm sure she won't mind," I offer. "She's your age. I think she'll like you once you get to know her." She makes a pfft sound.
"She looks more like your twin." I rolled my eyes as well.
"She's just short, c'mon." She hesitates, then...

I consider his offer for a moment, "fine, just until I can move," I stand and hobble towards him. I smile and he smiles back. He helps me inside and I stand awkwardly at the door, staring into the room. I move and the girl wakes up. I lock eyes with her. This is going to be awkward. I slowly make my way from the door back to the wall. I don't think I will stay there. My eyes dart around looking for a place to sleep. There is nothing here. I lean back against the wall and shut my eyes. I can here shouting from inside that kids home.

Last edited by InfiniteAbyss; 01-21-2014 at 06:17 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:06 AM

Someone post I am bored to death
Old 01-19-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Someone post I am bored to death
I has to go to bed now post later but I have very good reason to assume that I was even more bored than you were in that period of time. xD
Old 01-20-2014, 06:25 AM

Please post HannahChen2009
Old 01-20-2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Please post HannahChen2009
Um... I go by *Jill*. Is that okay with you? Yeah? Yeah? Okay, good. xP
Nothing, I'm just paranoid about people calling me Hannah. Jeezers can't my puppy be my username?
(WB just squigglyfied 'Jeezers'. Squigglyfied lol. xD It is now my unofficial favorite word)

Tags
my mango was here