Quantcast Character Ships/Matches (from our books) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-18-2014, 05:57 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default Character Ships/Matches (from our books)

Ship me, baby, one more time.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Rolden
This is not healthy
I ship them way too much
but ohmygod
(*flails*)
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:00 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

I ship Tyler x Olivia but that can't happen so crap ;-; (Oliler)

Oh and also Jake x Lucy so much. I think they're very JUCY. He he.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:07 PM
saphiremoon saphiremoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Shadow Realm
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon
Default

Benana (Benedict x Luana)

Luammery (Luana x Emmery)

And then for bromance:

Emeirdict (Emmery x Eiran x Benedict)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:07 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

LesliexJesse
AshxMick

Yes, that's all I've got
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:14 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Benana (Benedict x Luana)

Luammery (Luana x Emmery)

And then for bromance:

Emeirdict (Emmery x Eiran x Benedict)
I'm digging the Benana.

Please post more.

Emeirdict? XD I love how your parents celebrate your book. Mine wouldn't do that, I don't think.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Arin Arin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the place where the nilent wedding is
Posts: 1,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I ship Tyler x Olivia but that can't happen so crap ;-; (Oliler)

Oh and also Jake x Lucy so much. I think they're very JUCY. He he.
it really helps that my name it tyler
__________________
the only thing worst than having a spider in your room is losing a spider in your room

-relatable post #234
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:19 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
it really helps that my name it tyler
Tyler x Tyler x Olivia
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:21 PM
saphiremoon saphiremoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Shadow Realm
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I'm digging the Benana.

Please post more.

Emeirdict? XD I love how your parents celebrate your book. Mine wouldn't do that, I don't think.
God when Luana and Benedict meet it's going to be wonderful. <3 I've already planned the first words. Something along the lines of...


The first thing I noticed– apart from the fact that he was a Shadower– was that he was incredibly attractive. I stiffened, horror and embarrassment flooding through me, tempted to stab myself in the foot for the thought. Not that it would have stopped me from scanning his handsome features more than a little keenly.


XD Gotta love Benana.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
God when Luana and Benedict meet it's going to be wonderful. <3 I've already planned the first words. Something along the lines of...


The first thing I noticed– apart from the fact that he was a Shadower– was that he was incredibly attractive. I stiffened, horror and embarrassment flooding through me, tempted to stab myself in the foot for the thought. Not that it would have stopped me from scanning his handsome features more than a little keenly.


XD Gotta love Benana.
that is the best thing
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
edliam, emmerikkiplease, emmeryxeverything, luammery, my mango was here, narin (nikkixarin), sammimon roll was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.