Quantcast Romance Scenes - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-28-2013, 05:53 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default Romance Scenes

For those of you who have romance in your stories... how do you write it? What's the best way? Any tips? Discuss!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

yesss this is a good thread Grace a very, very lovely thread. *applauds*
Ah. Romantic scenes. I've been reading some romance novels to get ideas of how to write them. XD (shhdontjudgemeineedhelpwiththesescenes) I suppose that you shouldn't be afraid to be dramatic, yet don't be completely cliche. :3
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:03 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
yesss this is a good thread Grace a very, very lovely thread. *applauds*
Ah. Romantic scenes. I've been reading some romance novels to get ideas of how to write them. XD (shhdontjudgemeineedhelpwiththesescenes) I suppose that you shouldn't be afraid to be dramatic, yet don't be completely cliche. :3
Yesh, I agree with that.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Yesh, I agree with that.
I redid the Chasia thingy and I kind of like how it is now, but it's weird because I DON'T USUALLY WRITE ROMANCE OKAY.
WOULD YOU LIKE AN EXCERPT.
IT'S PRETTY GOODISH I LIKE TO THINK.
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:20 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Yes Yes Yes.
Whut You Redid It But The Original Is So Awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:21 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Should I post a random romance thing that probs no one will recognize when it comes to charries?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Yes Yes Yes.
Whut You Redid It But The Original Is So Awesome!
Nah, the original was pretty bad. The version I sent you was actually edited xD
ANYHOO.
"He throws his head back and laughs. "You," he gasps, "are the most amazing girl I have ever met."
The witty quip of, "Of course I am," or, "Just figuring that out?" is smothered by Chase's lips on mine. A warm buzz shoots through me, making my spine tingle. It's fire. It's ice. It's everything in the world and nothing at all. I can't think, I can't see, I can't breathe. And it's absolutely glorious."
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Should I post a random romance thing that probs no one will recognize when it comes to charries?
yessss i want to read it
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:26 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Nah, the original was pretty bad. The version I sent you was actually edited xD
ANYHOO.
"He throws his head back and laughs. "You," he gasps, "are the most amazing girl I have ever met."
The witty quip of, "Of course I am," or, "Just figuring that out?" is smothered by Chase's lips on mine. A warm buzz shoots through me, making my spine tingle. It's fire. It's ice. It's everything in the world and nothing at all. I can't think, I can't see, I can't breathe. And it's absolutely glorious."
Cool! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-28-2013, 06:26 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
yessss i want to read it
Kay. But this will be random since no one will know the characters....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
*ships cadenxlindsey*, alsotravarah, kai+kathryn, natamirftw

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.