Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
Then you get to find out what they're really made of :3
yessss and also i get ppl worrying about the character and attempting to save them and it's so cute <3
Old 08-14-2015, 09:41 PM

So today my English teacher says "You guys, I have a challenge for you. You guys need to read ten thousand pages this year. Also, when you read thirty books, I'll give you a smelly sticker." (note: I don't think that's worth it either. Srsly?)
I just started laughing...
She asked me why I was and I just told her I hoped she had a whole lot of smelly stickers xD
Old 08-14-2015, 11:24 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
yessss and also i get ppl worrying about the character and attempting to save them and it's so cute <3
Yes!! You can't really understand who a character is if you put them in a tough situation and see how they come out. That's what I do to see if I have the right character because if they start to whine, then I know that the probably aren't right as the protagonist... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelHope View Post
So today my English teacher says "You guys, I have a challenge for you. You guys need to read ten thousand pages this year. Also, when you read thirty books, I'll give you a smelly sticker." (note: I don't think that's worth it either. Srsly?)
She asked me why I was and I just told her I hoped she had a whole lot of smelly stickers xD
Haha Smelly stickers are awesome but you're right.. probably not worth it. xD I wish I could forget everything about my favorite books and then read them all over again for the first time. xD

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 08-15-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Hahahaha that'd be me too

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 08-15-2015, 08:03 AM

Quote:

Haha Smelly stickers are awesome but you're right.. probably not worth it. xD I wish I could forget everything about my favorite books and then read them all over again for the first time. xD
I want to do that sO BAD like a book forgetting pill they should have that
knowing a character is going to die and just crying when they form friendships
Or knowing when the 'bad guy', no matter what context it is in, is going to carry out his master plan
Or knowing a character is going to get a debilitating injury and just crying when they use that part of their body
...Et cetera.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Yes!! You can't really understand who a character is if you put them in a tough situation and see how they come out. That's what I do to see if I have the right character because if they start to whine, then I know that the probably aren't right as the protagonist... xD
Haha very true. Omg that's a good way to determine the true value of characters...ill keep that in mind 8)
Old 08-15-2015, 12:28 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
I want to do that sO BAD like a book forgetting pill they should have that
knowing a character is going to die and just crying when they form friendships
Or knowing when the 'bad guy', no matter what context it is in, is going to carry out his master plan
Or knowing a character is going to get a debilitating injury and just crying when they use that part of their body
...Et cetera.
Yeah! And I would laugh at all the same jokes again but it's really sad when you know a character is going to die. ;_; But I also love rereading because when I already know what's going to happen, I pick up on all the foreshadowing.

is not KNOWLEDGE
- Albert Einstein

Old 08-15-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Yeah! And I would laugh at all the same jokes again but it's really sad when you know a character is going to die. ;_; But I also love rereading because when I already know what's going to happen, I pick up on all the foreshadowing.
I love it when I read a book for like the 17,000th time and pick up on some tiny foreshadowing and just stare at it like 'where did my mind go the last 17,000 times I read this?'

Also my parents beg me to do sports all the time but I like poetry better.
Old 08-15-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
I love it when I read a book for like the 17,000th time and pick up on some tiny foreshadowing and just stare at it like 'where did my mind go the last 17,000 times I read this?'

Also my parents beg me to do sports all the time but I like poetry better.
Lol you could write poetry about sports!! For me, my ideas come while I'm playing a sport. While I'm swimming (you can't talk while you swim so I have random thoughts) I'll think of a random plot and just start smiling like a weirdo in the water. xD

is not KNOWLEDGE
- Albert Einstein

Old 08-16-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Lol you could write poetry about sports!! For me, my ideas come while I'm playing a sport. While I'm swimming (you can't talk while you swim so I have random thoughts) I'll think of a random plot and just start smiling like a weirdo in the water. xD
THAT'D BE ME THOUGH except I wouldn't be smiling "like" a weirdo, I would actually be a weirdo. Bc I am. I take 'weird' as a compliment...

But my mind doesn't organize anything and I usually forget any ideas I get if I don't have a notebook or something on hand. So, even if I decide on that, swimming's not my sport xD

My little inspiring thingy is music. That's probably why I love it so much... I'll imagine scenes and get ideas based off lyrics. Does everyone have one then? I have a cousin (well, my cousin's girlfriend) who writes too, and she says she takes nature walks and it inspires her.

Tags
funny, gahhh hate hate hate, hot people are hot, kid stuff, kidpub, relatable posts, tags on point, writing