Quantcast Vladimir's Mansion Fan Club - Page 55 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #541  
Old 08-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
Random fan person from the Mansion: *Runs* MISTER SHELAE SIR!!!!!!!!! DO YOU PREFER YOUR HEAD UNDIGESTED?!?! CAN I TOUCH THE AIR YOU BREATHE?!?!?

(DILTG. Yeah, I wanted to use that picture. :3 )
That seems disturbingly accurate to what actually goes on at the Mansion...

Vladimir: YES!! I PREFER MY HEAD UNDIGESTED! NO YOU MAY NOT TOUCH THE AIR I BREATHE!! It's too valuable... :P
BUT THANK YOU FOR ASKING!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 08-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Young Vladimir?:
I am now going to find a picture of Young Vladimir for you.
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 08-15-2011, 05:16 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

When are you going to send me more VM? :3 Meesa wanna read MOAR! *does the top hat dance*
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 08-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
When are you going to send me more VM? :3 Meesa wanna read MOAR! *does the top hat dance*
AAA!!! SHRIEKKKKK!!!! TOO MUCH ICECREAMMMMM!!! (*clutches face*)
I'm sorry, what was that? Oh.. Well, I DID finish the Vladimir-spazzes-out-on-Natalie-and-Sarah-and-Cynthia's-parents chapter a while ago... :P I've been too lazy to send it because I have to hook my laptop up to the cord and blah blah blah... :P
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!! Y U NO SEND ME MOAR WOT, HUH!?!?!?!?
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:02 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
AAA!!! SHRIEKKKKK!!!! TOO MUCH ICECREAMMMMM!!! (*clutches face*)
I'm sorry, what was that? Oh.. Well, I DID finish the Vladimir-spazzes-out-on-Natalie-and-Sarah-and-Cynthia's-parents chapter a while ago... :P I've been too lazy to send it because I have to hook my laptop up to the cord and blah blah blah... :P
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!! Y U NO SEND ME MOAR WOT, HUH!?!?!?!?
Well, I JUST posted more GFW. And that took me forever because my funny bone seems to have died. -_- :P I'm working on the next chapter now.

Hmmm...how about...I send you more WOT, and then you send me moar epic VM?
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Well, I JUST posted more GFW. And that took me forever because my funny bone seems to have died. -_- :P I'm working on the next chapter now.

Hmmm...how about...I send you more WOT, and then you send me moar epic VM?
(*hiss*)


Deal? :|
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:10 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
(*hiss*)


Deal? :|
DEAL!

*dances around like a freak* I get to read more of the awesomest book on the Internet!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!
IjusthavetostumblethroughasuckychapterofWOTfirst-_-
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
DEAL!

*dances around like a freak* I get to read more of the awesomest book on the Internet!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!
IjusthavetostumblethroughasuckychapterofWOTfirst-_-
I shall be waiting for you to finish. OR PERHAPS I SHALL SEND IT TO YOU NOW???
But then I would be drawing attention away from WOT>.. (*sobs*)
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:23 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I shall be waiting for you to finish. OR PERHAPS I SHALL SEND IT TO YOU NOW???
But then I would be drawing attention away from WOT>.. (*sobs*)
Pfft, draw all the attention away!!! I don't care. XD I want to read moooooooooore of your booook!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:36 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Pfft, draw all the attention away!!! I don't care. XD I want to read moooooooooore of your booook!!!!!
YAY, I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!!!!!! ^_^ (*runs to get laptop*)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥♥♥, *sobs*...mitchell ;-;, an amazing story, awesomeness, awk! waterfall!, can i date travis, fan club, flaming mangoes, guest is cool, hell is profitable, i <3 vm, i had cake for breakfast, lyall_areyel_was_here, mitchell's hot., nope chuck testa, sandis or mitchdy?, sandy, story on kidpub, this must be published, top hats, travitchell ftw, vladimir is yummy, vladimir's mansion, your argument is invalvid, yummy top hats

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.