Quantcast One Direction Fights!!!!!! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2014, 02:29 PM

Default One Direction Fights!!!!!!

There are some very entertaining fights on One Direction pages.
Well, some kinda get pretty ugly, so try to be nice. No bad words.
Tell us about which 1D member you like, and why.
If you like the same guy, then say so. There's five guys, and thousands of girls who like them.
Let's just see where this goes....
Old 03-25-2014, 06:48 PM

I like One Direction a little, but I don't love them.
My favorite song is One Thing and I like all the guys' voices.
(:
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 03-25-2014, 08:27 PM

I like Harry and Louis (Larry) and apparently I'm not a "true fan" because it's "bullshit" but I ship what I want when I want and why I want bye
Old 03-25-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry View Post
I like Harry and Louis (Larry) and apparently I'm not a "true fan" because it's "bullshit" but I ship what I want when I want and why I want bye
Shipping is fine, but isn't it kinda weird to ship real people? (isn't Harry really cute tho)
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 03-26-2014, 06:29 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
I like One Direction a little, but I don't love them.
My favorite song is One Thing and I like all the guys' voices.
(:
Wow.

I agree completely.

I like their music, it's catchy and fun. And I don't mind listening to them. But I'm not a fanatic. xD I don't know all their names or anything but their music is pretty good. So, yeah.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-26-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
Wow.

I agree completely.

I like their music, it's catchy and fun. And I don't mind listening to them. But I'm not a fanatic. xD I don't know all their names or anything but their music is pretty good. So, yeah.
Ah, I know right? I think there's Harry, Zane, Niel, uh, and others? (Are there five or six? TT_TT)
I don't know them well, but they've got some fun songs and I don't think they're bad.
(Wow, this fight thread is really very civil and nice. )
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:17 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Ah, I know right? I think there's Harry, Zane, Niel, uh, and others? (Are there five or six? TT_TT)
I don't know them well, but they've got some fun songs and I don't think they're bad.
(Wow, this fight thread is really very civil and nice. )
I agree, it isn't really a fight is it?

Yet.

Yes, I am always the optimist. ^_^

Their songs are really cool. Like, "Story Of My Life" was the one that made me love them more. They have awesome voices and catchy tunes. So I don't have a problem with them. I love their lyrics too. Some songs have trashy lyrics and other songs have deep and meaningful ones.

is not KNOWLEDGE
- Albert Einstein

Old 03-26-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
I agree, it isn't really a fight is it?

Yet.

Yes, I am always the optimist. ^_^

Their songs are really cool. Like, "Story Of My Life" was the one that made me love them more. They have awesome voices and catchy tunes. So I don't have a problem with them. I love their lyrics too. Some songs have trashy lyrics and other songs have deep and meaningful ones.
Right! And, sometimes, when you catch a radio station playing all their songs that you like, it makes me feel better about them. I wish people wouldn't get mad at the fans for being "shallow" or "British obsessed" because I'm (hopefully) neither, but I like their music and they're not getting into trouble or anything, like other singers- and I hope they stay that way!
They're not annoying, either, luckily. I used to like Justin Beiber, but his voice changed a little, but not enough to keep liking it. Plus, some of his songs got weird, but I hope One Direction stays cute and fun for a while longer!
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Right! And, sometimes, when you catch a radio station playing all their songs that you like, it makes me feel better about them. I wish people wouldn't get mad at the fans for being "shallow" or "British obsessed" because I'm (hopefully) neither, but I like their music and they're not getting into trouble or anything, like other singers- and I hope they stay that way!
They're not annoying, either, luckily. I used to like Justin Beiber, but his voice changed a little, but not enough to keep liking it. Plus, some of his songs got weird, but I hope One Direction stays cute and fun for a while longer!
Yeah, I agree. They're amiable and friendly and really talented. But I guess sometimes it's the fan's that drive others away. I never listened to many of Justin Beiber's songs but I don't have anything against him. And 1D is cool. I'm chill with them. And it's not like their music is trashy or annoying. Some of my friends don't really like their songs but meh. I think they're good. They're music is fine, it's all about how the media portrays them. :3

is not KNOWLEDGE
- Albert Einstein

Old 03-29-2014, 09:36 PM

Can we please not?
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear