Quantcast Anime NES - Page 7 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-25-2014, 01:33 PM

Tamako, dusting herself off, proceeded to run down the street with Rin and Koyo, away from the shattered glass and mysterious figure that had followed them out the window. Tamako was about to comment on Rin's cute skirt, but remembered the possibly life-and-death situation she was in.
She gestured for the Vocaloid and young detective to follow her; they dashed through the shopping arcade, through alleys and shop stalls, until the reached they back entrance.
Tamako, nearly out of breath, sprinted down the little street until she reached the nearby main road, where she hailed a cab.
"Jump in!" she called out, "We'll meet Anko at the school! There's something I gotta show you!"
...and they were settled in the cab with the driver, another part-time shopkeeper that Tamako recognized, and she let out a sigh of relief.
"...Oh, who was that?" she finally asked, wiping a drop of sweat from her brow.
But... was that car behind them familiar?
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 03-25-2014, 02:01 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

"I've seen that car before. I recognise the..."He paused lamely, realising he didn't know the word. "Plates." He said, in English. "It's tailing us. Can you lose them?"

The driver looked confused, raised his eyebrows, then shrugged and began driving like a maniac. Clearly he had watched too many movies. But he was doing it well, to be fair to him. Indicating one way, turning another, overtaking, slowing down randomly, collecting a lot of hate on the way, but doing the job.

Then, another car split off from a group and started to close in on them.
Damn.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:24 PM

Rin stared in horror as the car approached them. "It's closing the gap!" she yelled. She sighed. "I kind of wish that Len was here...."

Berry
Berry was thinking about her experience just after she had bought some new clothes, when a car zoomed past her. "Hey!" she shouted. But then she realized she recognized the occupants. She followed them stealthily.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 PM

Tamako loved the daring driver's skills, hollering and throwing her hands up and smiling, even through the terror of the situation. She paused and turned around, sitting on her knees an facing the back window to watch the enemy vehicle.
"Oh! That girl!" Tamako shouted, as the car swerved around another corner and she fell against the window.
"And she's gone..." she muttered, pouting. Their car picked up speed as the other turned the curve and began gaining on them again.
"Take us to the back door, not the side!" Tamako called out to the driver, as they jerked to a stop. The driver huffed and screeched the tires, peeled out, and quickly maneuvered away from the chaser.
The cab suddenly hit a telephone poll and everyone was thrown from their seats. The driver whipped out his cell to call police or insurance, Tamako didn't know which; she had already thrown open the door and was running for a large brick building with a small set of double-doors that seem to have recently been closed, as they swung back and forth.
"Hurry!" Tamako yelled, "Hurry, hurry, hurry! We can make it-" she was cut off by...
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 04-01-2014, 04:07 PM

(sorry this took so long for so little)

a gunshot. Someone had a gun. This made things all the more serious. Someone had decided to make things personal.

Koyo sighed. "Guns really do make people stupid, don't they? We know where they are now."

He pointed up at a rooftop where a sniper hid.

"Which means they wanted us here so they bribed the driver."
Old 04-02-2014, 09:01 PM

Tamako absorbed this new shock as fast as she could; a gun?! No one in the Usagiyama arcade would even look at- much less USE- anything like a real gun-
But, nonetheless, there was a shot and Tamako saw the sniper Koyo pointed out and she realized the new-found danger of the situation.
Yelping and ducking, she ran, stumbling, to the doors and threw them open as they dashed inside.
"W-we have to go after my sister!" she yelled, as more gunshots followed. Glass shattered behind them as she lead them, running, through the halls to an art room.
Tamako slammed the door and pulled out a small key, locking them inside. She put her back against the door and slid down, sighing.
It was too early for relief, however, as a fist banged on the opposite side of the door, scaring her half out of her wits. A voice started yelling something in another language that little of Tamako's Japanese was able to understand.
*I'm sorry if it's too long, I completely forgot about KP for nearly a week and I was hoping you guys didn't think I abandoned it! ^_^" Sorry about that, heheh :3*
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 04-03-2014, 03:04 PM

(no post is ever too long. Mine are actually too short)

"Let us in..." The sing song voice of one of the people chasing them came, in English. "We won't hurt you. We just want to talk-"

"Oh, of course." Koyo said sarcastically, in Japanese. "How could I think otherwise?"

The driver spoke, also in Japanese. "Tamako...you know me. You're a good girl. I'm sure you'll do the right thing and help us with our problem. We don't need to involve your sister do we now?"
Old 04-04-2014, 03:06 PM

Tamako jumped, away from the door, when she heard the voices.
"A-Anko!" she called out, hearing the cab driver mention her sister. From the other side of the door, she could hear her little sib's angry voice demanding release.
"Leave Anko alone," Tamako yelled, balling her little hands into smaller fists, "And maybe I won't- I won't call the poli-"
"Tama-chan, you couldn't call the police anyway," the driver told her. There was a sound like plastic crashing onto the ground and being crushed underfoot. Tamako's eyes widened as she threw her tote off her shoulder and rummaged through it. Her cell phone was gone.
"Ah- alright, then, if that's all, and if you just want-" she had backed away from the door, scanning the room, "-if you just want-" her eyes fell onto a cabinet she recognized,"-j-just to talk, then we can just-" She had opened the cabinet and pulled out an ax that had been placed next to the emergency fire-safety kit, "-talk."
Tamako tossed the fire extinguisher to Koyo, a baseball bat to Rin, and took the ax for herself. Slowly placing her hand on the doorknob, she gingerly opened the door, ax poised in her other hand, and swung it at the nearest man she recognized- the cab driver.
"...I'm not a good girl," she muttered, swinging the ax at him again and catching his shoulder, "I'm the mochi shop daughter and I'm the best onee-chan!"
Tamako was quickly surrounded, but she wasn't bad with that ax. Unfortunately, she was still a small girl.
Anko was running down the hallway, but Tamako fell back, still surrounded. If she hadn't been afraid before, she was now.
*At first I felt better about my long posts, so I splurged and now it's horrifically long. TT_TT gomen nasai... \TToTT/ At least it was fun to write, right? Sorry!...*
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 04-04-2014, 05:19 PM

(Your long posts are great. Splurge all you want)
Koyo smiled lazily, then unleashed the fire extinguisher all over the men. Quickly, he ducked under their legs and hit them behind the kneecaps. With the metal fire extinguisher. Hard. As the man collapsed, he pulled at Tamako's sleeve and dragged her and Anko through a door into another art room, where he blocked the door with a chair and then, for no apparent reason, climbed onto a table.

"We can climb into the ceiling." He said, still smiling. "Leave the window open. Make it look like we left that way instead. Then we crawl out through the ceiling."

This was the mind that would solve thousands of cases in the future. But first, he had to solve this one, and sometimes, he thought this had been the hardest of them all.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:52 PM

Tamako nodded, determined. Anko sighed, brushing off a few tears, and began to help Tamako pull the window open. Anko fiddled with the lock as Tamako quickly grabbed another chair and stacked it on top of the table.
"Here, catch-" she mentioned, as the ceiling tile was pushed and fell out onto the floor.
Anko, flustered by the window lock, grabbed a small paperweight off a nearby desk and smashed, at the same time the tile clashed to the ground. Flinging the window open, she joined Koyo and Tamako at the chair on the table.
Tamako had already climbed into the ventilation and was quietly urging them to follow. Anko, frowning, loudly whispered, "I can't reach, it's too high!"
"Well, stack another chair, then!" Tamako answered, less than quietly.
"That's DANGEROUS, and I'll fall!"
"Just be careful- and hurry!"
Anko fumed and impulsively leapt up onto the chair and jumped as far as she could into the vents, forcing Tamako to catch her and pull her in. Shoving her sister back, Tamako reached a hand to pull Koyo up with them.
"Don't forget the tile," she whispered urgently.
*Ah, I'm glad it wasn't too long! I'll try to shorten them, in the future, to stop taking up so much of the story for myself. ^_^"*
C'mon, Ferb!

Tags
anime, loads of fun, nes, tamako market