Quantcast Anime NES - Page 8 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-07-2014, 03:42 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

(no, it's fine. I just need gentle prodding in order to write anything)

After replacing the tile, the door flew open and their pursuers came in. Staying still was very difficult, especially with dust rising in swirls right up Koyo's nose. But he did it, remaining motionless while the taxi driver and the sniper found the trail out of the window and departed by that route.

"Now." He whispered, the minute they were out of earshot. "This may be a little uncomfortable."

They crawled along through the ceiling, through the dust and the dirt, in the increasing heat. It wouldn't be long before the deception was noticed. But that few minutes head start would be a good idea.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:23 PM

Rin sighed as she climbed through the tunnel with Koyo and Tamako. Beads of sweat began forming on her forehead, and the heat stealthily creeped up. After a few minutes, she heard banging and shouting from behind them. "Oh no..." she whispered.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-15-2014, 06:01 AM

"I knew it wouldn't work for long." Koyo whispered. "We can lose them and find somewhere to figure this thing out."
Old 04-21-2014, 05:37 PM

"W-we gotta be quicker, then!" urged Tamako, as she tried to speed up her crawling. The shouts behind them grew louder and Tamako felt panicky and began to lose her footing-
"I think there's a vent nearby, if we take a left over here," she whispered, "I recognize this path above my friend's classroom, so we should reach an outside vent soo-"
A bright light shone as they turned a corner and she fell out when she bumped into the vent casing.
Tamako dusted herself off a bit, cringing from the fall.
"Where to go now..." she murmured, hopelessly trying to figure out the situation by herself.
*I'm sorry I've been away for a while, and I didn't mean to leave for so long! I've had a bit of a writer's block, so y'all can keep going- I'll try to be more consistent!*
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 04-22-2014, 08:41 AM

"Tamako!" Rin said. "Do you know where you are?" She glanced down into the spot where Tamako had disappeared. The shouts grew louder, and so Rin's pumping heart. "Where should we go?" she asked Koyo, uncertain.

Waving through a window
Old 04-23-2014, 12:37 PM

"That way." He said, sounding certain but really, he couldn't have been more doubtful. But he went with his head, and his head said it was the least obvious route in that it was neither blatant nor concealed. And so it was the way they took, and they heard their pursuers go the other way.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:31 PM

*I'm sososososososo sorry for being late again! TT_TT gomen nasai...*
Tamako heard the bumps and rustling of her friends over-head as they continued without her; she nodded, silently urging them on and hoping Anko could lead them outside.
Looking around, Tamako noticed she was in her friend's homeroom- Shiori's desk was merely feet away- and Tamako was glad.
*headcanon time- is it alright to use headcanons here? ^_^"*
Tamako quickly, and quietly, skipped over chairs to reach the desk. She pulled out the little drawer and found what she was after-
Tamako reached in and drew out a small, delicate scroll before reaching in again to pull out a tiny handgun. She knew it was already loaded and, luckily, she knew how to use it... Tamako really hope she wouldn't have to, but this was a different situation.
'Find a door, get ouside-find a door, get outside-' she chanted in her head, racing through the hall as softly as she could- she flew through the gym and reached the double doors and made it-
She was out! Now, how to retrieve the Vocaloid and young detective still inside?
*this would be a great time for Berry to show up, right? :3*
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 04-27-2014, 07:34 PM

*Sure.* Panting and huffing, Berry arrived at her destination. She caught her breath, before deciding to go in, because she knew Tamako, Koyo, and Rin were here. She was about to go in when Tamako emerged with a hand gun. Berry yelped and ducked for cover, silently pleading that Tamako wouldn't shoot. Her blonde hair fell around her shoulders and she took a deep breath.

Waving through a window
Old 04-30-2014, 03:17 PM

Koyo was hiding next to Rin, in one of the classrooms. They were silent. They're pursuers were gone, but there was no way out - this ceiling didn't have convenient panels. Typical. He looked around, and decided to climb out of the window. It wasn't that far down, and there was an equally convenient tree.

"Would you please give me a leg up?" He asked Rin. "Or, better still, help me move a table, then we can open the window and use the tree to descend."
Old 05-04-2014, 10:45 PM

Rin ran over to the nearest table, and waited for Koyo to come and help her lift it over to the window to escape.

Waving through a window

Tags
anime, loads of fun, nes, tamako market