Quantcast Fall - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 08-26-2014, 04:25 PM

Default Fall

In a world with no control over the seasons and days, time is all jumbled up. Three villagers on a hiking trip find a hidden kingdom to the south that has flowers blooming and birds chirping—but how? Across the boundaries, snow is spread everywhere.
The Realm of the Seasons is dominated by a species, the Ranite, that specialize in every aspect of nature. Flower-growing, change of the seasons, weather, and much more. It's an amazing world filled with magic.
The king of the Ranite accidentally angers one of their closest allies, who then wages war on them. He hides his daughter and the most skilled of the Ranite in a village nearby while the war rages on, hoping they'll return one day to bring peace back to the Realm of the Seasons.

Rules:
-Just saying: I only want one person, a boy, that can control the same things as the princess. They can control everything because they're supposedly the ones who drank from the Well.
-Don't pick anything that has already been chosen for a talent.
-Don't control any other characters that are not yours.
-Two characters maximum.
-Don't go too far, like controlling water if you specialize in flowers.
-Write in third person.
-If you break any of these rules, you get three warnings before your character's banned from the NES.

If it's fine with all you guys, I'd like to use the princess as my character.
(This NES idea might be turned into a story later on, so please don't steal this idea.)

Form:
Name:
Gender (please don't make too many females):
Personality:
Appearance:
Talent:
Role:
Other:

Here's my form:
Birth Name: Rosacea Rachaelle Fate Twyne
Nickname (she's related to the king so this would be what the group calls her around other people): Rachael
Personality: Regal, cunning, dark, and quite selfish. She never socializes and is the quite and moody one of the group. She acts elegant and regal even in the worst place on earth, empathizing her status and her role in the world. Really smart and rather sly.
Appearance: She can disguise herself any which way, but she was born with a head of curly black hair and dark blue/violet streaks. She has really pale skin and midnight dark orbs. Tall and looks regal. Usually wears her hair in a ponytail is there are people around her. In a ponytail, her hair's only curly on the bottom rather than the top.
Talent: Specializer
Role: Princess
Other: N/A

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 08-26-2014, 05:31 PM

Name: Ary Maeral
Personality: Intelligent, but in a quiet sort of way. Not that spunky, but can be quite loud and obnoxious at times when people just want a bit of quiet. Good at reading/reacting to situations, although she usually doesn't care and does her own thing. Not much of a leader. Extrovert, although she doesn't go out of her way to meet people. Usually nice, pleasant to be around. Awkward around adults, doesn't like them very much. Slightly clumsy in certain 'fancier' situations.
Appearance: Short, lean, dark brown hair cut at her shoulders, tanned, usually wears simple tunics, pants, and well-fitted leather boots. Is somewhat interested by the idea of fashion, and occasionally accessorizes with a belt.
Talent: Specializes in any sort of vine-y plant. Can make them grow in virtually any location, to any size, as long as she has a small amount of water on hand.
Role: Villager. Was born in the village that the princess/etc are now taking refugee in.
Other: Has a fear of shallow (not super shallow, but you get the point) murky water, due to a small incident when she was young concerning dogs and ponds. T_T (and if not dogs then anything like them )
(is this all right )
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Last edited by Cherrybomb; 08-26-2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
Name: Ary Maeral
Personality: Intelligent, but in a quiet sort of way. Not that spunky, but can be quite loud and obnoxious at times when people just want a bit of quiet. Good at reading/reacting to situations, although she usually doesn't care and does her own thing. Not much of a leader. Extrovert, although she doesn't go out of her way to meet people. Usually nice, pleasant to be around. Awkward around adults, doesn't like them very much. Slightly clumsy in certain 'fancier' situations.
Appearance: Short, lean, dark brown hair cut at her shoulders, tanned, usually wears simple tunics, pants, and well-fitted leather boots. Is somewhat interested by the idea of fashion, and occasionally accessorizes with a belt.
Talent: Specializes in any sort of vine-y plant. Can make them grow in virtually any location, to any size, as long as she has a small amount of water on hand.
Role: Villager. Was born in the village that the princess/etc are now taking refugee in.
Other: Has a fear of shallow (not super shallow, but you get the point) murky water, due to a small incident when she was young concerning dogs and ponds. T_T (and if not dogs then anything like them )
(is this all right )
Great, thanks for entering.

You see?"

Old 08-26-2014, 07:17 PM

*saves spot.*

Here it is!

Name: Amalia Heron (yes, I know it is a bird.)
Gender (please don't make too many females): Female.( but it can change if necessary.)
Personality: Even-tempered and smart. If she does want to get revenge she will do it in subtle but effective ways. Prefers company to being alone, but isn't assertive in making friends. She likes to let people float together. When someone gets on her nerves, she will treat them in a disapproving manner, but won't make her displeasure manifest.
Appearance: Short blonde hair, and no bangs. Dark blue eyes and wears basic clothes.
Talent: She can influence others feelings and sensations,
Role: Sick mother whom she helps.
Other:

Last edited by FlyingPig; 08-31-2014 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Loose ends
Old 08-26-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPig View Post
*saves spot.*
Ditto. .
Old 08-26-2014, 08:45 PM

dude this sounds coolio

Name: Legend Nixon Jacobs
Gender (please don't make too many females): Male yo
Personality: Spontaneous and bright, usually very optimistic, hideously bad at hiding his feelings, sass-machine, adorkable, kind of cocky and always joking. Very loyal friend, and very dangerous enemy. However, he's also very emotionally vulnerable and falls in love easily. Easily angered. Also very selfless, almost stupidly so - he always feels the need to play the hero.
Appearance: Tall and lean, with fairly light skin that tans very easily depending on the season. Greenish-blueish sea-like eyes with little golden flecks, framed by long lashes. Rumpled dark brown, almost black, hair that never lays down flat. A few freckles under his eyes.
Talent: Can control weather - works especially well with storms and lightning.
Role: Son of the king's adviser, so he kind of grew up to be a protector of the princess and other royals
Other: Anyone want to be his girrrrllllllfriiiiiend? ;3 He's also terrified of heights and pretty girls (don't judge him he's a dork)

((death, white lies))
Old 08-26-2014, 09:34 PM

Name: Leigh Braun

Gender (please don't make too many females): Agender, uses "xe/xir" pronouns. If this is too complicated then we'll just use female.

Personality: Cunning and quick-witted, Leigh is usually the first to solve a problem and rub your stupidity in your face. Xe loves loopholes more than anything else and will always find a way around any restriction, no matter how awful. Leigh can be loyal to a fault but only after you know xir very very well. Otherwise xe will be skeptical and mistrusting.

Appearance: (xe looks like Scathach from the Nicolas Flamel books. Deal with it ^-^)

Talent: Manipulating emotions. Leigh can make you chronically depressed, overly elated, head-over-heels in love, or pretty much anything else. Ironically, Leigh always comes across as "heartless" and mean. This should be interesting. Yes, it does count as nature because this affects animals too, and isn't that effective on people,

Role: Child of the king's military strategists. Because of this, Leigh knows a LOT about that line of work. Leigh's parents are actually supportive of xir agender-ness.

Other: None. Shipping is okay, with anyone of any gender.

Last edited by meerkat; 08-30-2014 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:30 PM

when are we gonna start??
Old 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
when are we gonna start??
XD currently I'm waiting for more characters but we can start now if you'd like.

You see?"

Old 08-28-2014, 10:33 PM

Would it be okay if I made my character one of the three travelers who find the Ranites, or would you rather have me make a Ranite character? (Love this idea, btw, sounds super creative and fun!)
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~

Tags
leighxmarlo, meerkat was here, ranite, realm of seasons, rosacea, seasons, talent