Quantcast The KP Games Spin-Off - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-01-2016, 11:45 PM

Default The KP Games Spin-Off

Hello everyone

It is I, Sam, the creator of the original KP Games. When I started the KP Games NES, I never expected it to grow so much (special thanks to Julia for reviving.) I think that the next step is to make a spin-off NES.

Many years ago the evil Conquerer Kenneth, Perry's evil twin brother, conquered his brother's civilization, Occidere Frater, and ruled it in a dark horrible way. Every year he sent eight of Kidpubbers into an arena to battle to the death, each arena being a story written by the citizens . The KidPubbers are implanted with fantastic powers before they go in. But what about what happens after? This NES will be not only about the victors, but other citizens of Occidere Frater that might someday be doomed to the fate of the KidPub games. This will be about a rebellion towards Kenneth.

If you are interested

Name:
Personality:
Social Class (Victor, Elite, Peasant, Slave):
Weapon of Choice:
Power (only if Victor):
Other:

Note: to be a victor you must win a KidPub Games on the KidPub Games thread

Name: Sam Winslow
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, tall, lean build.
Personality: Used to be funny and nice but now damaged and broken, gentle, clever
Social Class: Victor
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow
Power: Can cause confusion
Other: His sister is also a victor and is very gentle with her, and is very protective of her. His brothers and his friend died in games and he hates Kenneth.

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 03-02-2016 at 06:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:55 PM

Name: Stel
Appearance: a blonde buzz cut, endless dark brown eyes, countless scars from who-knows-what, and dried, full lips. Every part of her body is covered in grime from working in the mines. She's ridiculously malnourished and looks the part. If she was properly fed, bathed and tended to, she might be gorgeous, but she'll never know.
Personality: Orphaned as a child, she was forced off the streets into the mines, where she was taken advantage of, and it shows in the way she carries herself. Everything about her is guarded, but to other slaves she is kind. However, she has an addiction to revenge, and if you hurt someone she loved she will kill you and everyone you care about. She is multidimensional, and has layers upon layers of backstory, pain, happiness and grief, and her personality has all but vanished completely to a bystander after working in the mines for as long as she has.
Social Class (Victor, Peasant, Slave): Slave
Weapon of Choice: Pickaxe
Other: (see personality)

Last edited by july3girl; 03-01-2016 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:44 AM

Name: Jules Cuthare
Appearance: tousled chocolate brown hair, a smirk always on his face, tall yet a strong build, long limbs, and a heart that pounds with courage, Jules is the epitome of a social worker.
Personality: Like aforementioned, a social worker, someone who helps others and thinks of them as a part of society, an equality symbol that is defined as someone righteous and pulling towards that grasping moment where he helps all that he needs to help.
Social Class (Victor, Peasant, Slave): Victor
Weapon of Choice: Longsword (thick-bladed) <=======|==o
Power (only if Victor): manipulates the mind :-O
Other: don't even get him started on croutons; he LOVES them :>
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 03-02-2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Name: Jules Cuthare
Appearance: tousled chocolate brown hair, a smirk always on his face, tall yet a strong build, long limbs, and a heart that pounds with courage, Jules is the epitome of a social worker.
Personality: Like aforementioned, a social worker, someone who helps others and thinks of them as a part of society, an equality symbol that is defined as someone righteous and pulling towards that grasping moment where he helps all that he needs to help.
Social Class (Victor, Peasant, Slave): Victor
Weapon of Choice: Longsword (thick-bladed) <=======|==o
Power (only if Victor): manipulates the mind :-O
Other: don't even get him started on croutons; he LOVES them :>
Nice character and I probably should've explained this better but to be a victor you have to actually win a KidPub Games on the NES, but I added another option for social class.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:22 PM

So techinacelly I'm dead, but is this allowed??

Name: Julia/Jules
Appearance: Brown hair with blonde highlights that reaches just to the middle of my back, but is usually with in a ponytail or bun. Almond hazel eyes. Rosy cheeks and nose with some freckles sprinkled around my face. Petite features and chapped lips.
Personality: I'm a generally happy person; a mix of an introvert and extrovert. Sometimes, things tend to come out meaner than I intend and I can become bossy. Witty, intellectual, with just a hint of sass. I'm compassionate and passionate in my loved ones and whatever I believe in. Proud feminist and grammar freak.
Social Class (Victor, Peasant, Slave): Peasant
Weapon of Choice: Homemade smoke/fire bombs.
Power (only if Victor):
Other: I'm excited!
Old 03-02-2016, 06:29 PM

I reserve a spot and will enter later when I'm on my computer.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 03-02-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
So techinacelly I'm dead, but is this allowed??

Name: Julia/Jules
Appearance: Brown hair with blonde highlights that reaches just to the middle of my back, but is usually with in a ponytail or bun. Almond hazel eyes. Rosy cheeks and nose with some freckles sprinkled around my face. Petite features and chapped lips.
Personality: I'm a generally happy person; a mix of an introvert and extrovert. Sometimes, things tend to come out meaner than I intend and I can become bossy. Witty, intellectual, with just a hint of sass. I'm compassionate and passionate in my loved ones and whatever I believe in. Proud feminist and grammar freak.
Social Class (Victor, Peasant, Slave): Peasant
Weapon of Choice: Homemade smoke/fire bombs.
Power (only if Victor):
Other: I'm excited!
uhh maybe change the name and a few features?
Old 03-03-2016, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Nice character and I probably should've explained this better but to be a victor you have to actually win a KidPub Games on the NES, but I added another option for social class.
So should I be an elite, then?
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 03-03-2016, 08:30 AM

Name: Dwight Ronaldson (I know I died in the KP Games, but I still want to be in it)
Appearance: 5'10", short dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses (This seems pretty medieval, so are glasses a thing?)
Personality: Humorous, charismatic, jokes around at the wrong times
Social Class (Victor, Elite, Peasant, Slave): Peasant
Weapon of Choice: Khopesh (Egyptian slashing sword)
Power (only if Victor):
Other:

Last edited by charliek; 03-04-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Tags
#bringbackalice, #oldiesrule, hazel will do this later, i ship it like fed-ex, kidpub, kidpub games, luna was here, occidere frater