Quantcast Salice Wedding - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace View Post
*crosses arms* nononononono

I am flower girl. *nods* And it's still on.
Nuh uh.
It's only on if both of us call it on. And I strongly disagree.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileykid View Post
I'm gonna pick Alice's dress and shove her down the isle. Can't wait til Sam kisses the bride. I'll make sure it's long. And wet.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cody!!!
You're wrong.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:00 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Awkwarddddddddd...
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:01 PM
smileykid smileykid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cody!!!
You're wrong.
But I'm right. Elizabeth can be bridesmaid or something. What are you wearing, CarabellaGrace? What's your present, SilverStar? This is gonna be fun.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cody!!!
You're wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileykid View Post
But I'm right. Elizabeth can be bridesmaid or something. What are you wearing, CarabellaGrace? What's your present, SilverStar? This is gonna be fun.
Nope, it is not even going to be in motion.
I call it off for the third time.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Sam stop your brother right now!!!
This is strangely weird.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:02 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileykid View Post
But I'm right. Elizabeth can be bridesmaid or something. What are you wearing, CarabellaGrace? What's your present, SilverStar? This is gonna be fun.
ooh ooh something with lots of poofy and frilliness!!

I like poofy dresses.

oh yeah . . . you can call me Clara.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace View Post
ooh ooh something with lots of poofy and frilliness!!

I like poofy dresses.

oh yeah . . . you can call me Clara.
Soooo...
Clara...
It's off.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Arthurboulos Arthurboulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: District 4
Posts: 4,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Sam stop your brother right now!!!
This is strangely weird.
B-but he's unstoppable.
__________________
"She thought it was just a joke, I thought it was an act punishable by death, blah, blah, blah... But we reconciled and here I am." - Red about Goldilocks, The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
B-but he's unstoppable.
Da new Lord Voldemort!!!
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cosephine!, crazy!!, cutest ship ever, failship, failshipsupposedtobelarin, i object, just stop, larin is better <4, larin is fail ship, larinisfailshipnotthis, my mango was here, reluctant couple, salice, salice forever, salice is <3 not failship, salice is cute, salice4life, shy boy and smart girl, smexy elmo, too much shipping, what happened here, worst ship, wtf

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.