Quantcast Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2011, 09:45 PM

I want to, but I dunno.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-09-2011, 09:50 PM

Honestly, it's not as bad as a lot of people make out. Make some friends and see them every day, which is nice. (Ooh, and you may just develope a crush. Don't bash it til you've tried it. )

-Douglas Adams
Old 10-09-2011, 11:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Dear L,
Sometimes, you're pleasant, enjoyable to be around. You're hilarious. It makes me feel happy when we agree on something. I love you, (but I don't say it). But sometimes...GRAAAAH!! Sometimes you just insult me for no reason. You yank on me, and whenever I try to yank on YOU, I pay for it with an entire week of bitterness. I wish we could have those nice coversations about those simple things we have differen opinions on but don't argue about. Like I said, I love you, but you make me want to punch you in the face.
Love, your sister. (P.S. If you read this, shut up. Also, if you get on my case about punching you in the face, at least it wasn't in the naughty areas no boy should be kicked!)
Old 10-17-2011, 05:19 PM

MB:

I'm not an IDIOT. You think I don't see you STARING at me in Homeroom? Talking to me every chance and fluffuling my hair? You're my friend, if even that. You...me...it's just...no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! LEAVE ME ALONE!

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 10-17-2011, 05:20 PM

For the record, MB is not Mystery Boy from WOT.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:11 PM

I miss you. I miss you so, so much. (that is addressed to my guy friend....)
"There's no need to call me "sir" Professor."
The words had escaped him before he knew what he was saying." J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the half-blood prince)

Last edited by writer97; 10-17-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

I sort of have a crush on you, but I don't. It's complicated, and I sorta hope you have a crush on me. Sorta.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:05 PM

GO AWAY STOP EMAILING ME I HATE YOU! DON'T FOLLOW ME AROUND AT TEEN CENTER, I KNOW YOU'RE JUST WAITING FOR ME TO WANDER ONTO THE DANCE FLOOR AND IT'S NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

I'm not answering your emails. Not because, as you think, that I'm giving up because it takes you forever to respond. It's because I don't want to. I read them and delete them and forget them. I don't love you, I don't like you, soon I won't be able to put up with you!

Last edited by Fallen_Star; 10-17-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:14 PM

STOP FREAKING! YOU'RE MY FRIENDS ARE YOU HAVE NO GOOD REASON TO BE DOING THIS AND ARGGH!

And......

STOP COMING TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY! It was fun the first time but now you're just intruding on my life and I just need a break!

Eh, that's all.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:02 PM

Smile People Oh People

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!!! I have always been nice to EVERYBODY my Whole life, everybody expects great things from (my name)!!!! Yeah, "friends", , Random strangers @ school just look at me and expect something!!! Well what is it, what do you expect? Perfection, yes you expect perfection from (my name). Well, LET ME TELL YOU WORLD!!!!! I try, i try with all my might, Trust me i want to be perfect, yes I have good manners, Posture, Outgoing personality, (well everybody tells me these things), Good grades, Popular(i am told this). WELL TRUST ME, YOU ALL SEE IT BUT I DONT!!!! (well maybe the outgoing personality... jk) I am not a stuck up snob, believe me, It may seem, but this is ALL things people tell me. I just want to be someone else for just, one day and go up to everyone @ school and make them realize what they do! Yes, I have a loving mother, who never expects too much, i love her, and a father, i dont get to see very much but none the less loves me. I love you Daddy and Mommy! Then my best friends, my true best friends, You need them. Dont you??? But now, i am going to say what i have wanted to say for such a long time. WELL HERE I GO!

"Hey, no, you know what, i not going to dress up for that wedding!"
"No T_ _ _ _, you can not HAVE 2 PEICES OF GUM THEN GIVE ONE PEICE OF GUM TO C_ _ _ _ AND ASK ME FOR ANOTHER ONE!!!"
"NO!!! IM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR HOMEWORK THATS DUE NEXT HOUR!!!"
"SHUT UP, SHUT UP< SHUT UP, i dont care just shut the heck up!!"
"I dont want to do STUPID practice records for BAND OKAY!!???? SO THERE!!!!"
"UR STUPID, UR ANNOYING, UR PATHETIC, UR A WANT TO BE, UR JUST... UGH, U TOOK MY TENISS SHOES AND NEVER GAVE THEM BACK! AND U, U, U MAKE ME SO MAD, BUT WHAT CAN I DO? HUH, WHAT CAN I DO? i AM JUST A LITTLE GOODY GOODY PERFECTIONIST TO MAKE U ALL HAPPY!!!
please read, i am a very happy person and go on everyday life with a smile on my face, and laugh a lot. I dont have family or friend problems. I LOVE LIFE, But just dont typically like what everybody has to say and put out there. EVEN THOUGH I am a social lite and love to be around people. But those people need to keep their mouths shut.And Its time for me to start saying No. But Definently nicer. Much nicer. More like,"No, I just dont feel comfortable with that." Thats what my mom told me to say. Love u mom!!! Love life and Most people in it, just a certain amount of people, i noramlly find in my school envirement. Not teachers, My fellow class mates, "friends", u can say. BUT I LOVE ALL MY KIDPUB FRIENDS!!!!!! UR R ALL AWESOME!!! AND DONTU FORGET IT!!!!

Tags
bff liar, cheer up you guys, depressing, flaming mangoes, gay is okay, gaysareprettycoolbro, homophobia is gay, i am gay, i don't understand, i just needed to tell you, i'll listen, if you like, itwillgetbetterpromise, lol homophobia is gay, lyall_areyel_was_here, no one to trust, stop crying start living, that perfect girl is gone, thetagsaredepressingme, this just doesn't happen, traitor, we all love you :), whydidyoubetrayme, whywhywhywhywhy, you promised