Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1727 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2015, 04:59 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/odium-no...t-their-action

dere. emotion. yay.

also @Hannah it gets better hon I promise. I kind of suck at advice, but just try to make it through. :))

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-10-2015, 07:46 PM

i was angry earlier but now i just feel soft and tired.
i'm sick of school busywork i just want to sleep.
i'm just dreaming of plain white sheets and heavy comforters and thunderstorms and i don't want to be angry anymore i just want to fall asleep for a long long time and i want everything to be soft.
i'm just tired. of being angry. of feeling bitter. of being resentful. i don't feel angry anymore. i don't hate anyone anymore. i'm not bitter or mean, just tired.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
i was angry earlier but now i just feel soft and tired.
i'm sick of school busywork i just want to sleep.
i'm just dreaming of plain white sheets and heavy comforters and thunderstorms and i don't want to be angry anymore i just want to fall asleep for a long long time and i want everything to be soft.
i'm just tired. of being angry. of feeling bitter. of being resentful. i don't feel angry anymore. i don't hate anyone anymore. i'm not bitter or mean, just tired.
how the fuck is school still going for you this is june this is not acceptable /sets school on fire/

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-10-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
how the fuck is school still going for you this is june this is not acceptable /sets school on fire/
YESSS I'm so done with school right now i still have like two weeks left and i'm so done my mind is already on summer mode.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:55 PM

Quote:
YESSS I'm so done with school right now i still have like two weeks left and i'm so done my mind is already on summer mode.
can i please school instead of you so you can waste your time and sleep all day and do whatever it is that non-overcompetitive kids in non-high-pressure neighborhoods who don't work on neuroscience internships over the summer do?
(jk i love it here bc i'm gonna research the correlation between music and anxiety/depression and i also have friends and a super cute squish)
(but still i want to just go to school again bc the hours here are sooooooo long and it's annoying and i just want to school)
Old 06-11-2015, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
can i please school instead of you so you can waste your time and sleep all day and do whatever it is that non-overcompetitive kids in non-high-pressure neighborhoods who don't work on neuroscience internships over the summer do?
(jk i love it here bc i'm gonna research the correlation between music and anxiety/depression and i also have friends and a super cute squish)
(but still i want to just go to school again bc the hours here are sooooooo long and it's annoying and i just want to school)
who said that ember lives in a non competitive area tho???

music and anxiety + depression are correlated in two ways a) if u play a musical instrument, idk abt u, but it fucked me up and b) its great for your mental health if ur not the one playing it #Tbh..
Old 06-11-2015, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Aww poor you *huggles* (hello this I I missed you cember <3) ((I bet no one else calls you cember))

I feel you I have 3 weeks left too and summer school after that come my child we'll get through it together <333
Old 06-11-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
who said that ember lives in a non competitive area tho???

music and anxiety + depression are correlated in two ways a) if u play a musical instrument, idk abt u, but it fucked me up and b) its great for your mental health if ur not the one playing it #Tbh..
i feel u so hard >.< it screws me over on a daily basis

and tbh i wouldn't mind doing school rn like i really don't care what i do anymore, im so indifferent it's scary
Old 06-12-2015, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
IM STILL IN SCHOOL TOO
I had a bunch of snow days that were added back on so every other county in my area is out / has been out for a couple weeks and I still have all of next week and a couple days into the week after that im so
Old 06-12-2015, 12:46 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
Oh, wow. OK. Um, well, if it's really that horrible (It sounds like it is) you should talk to your parents about it. Tell them you need a break because it would be devastating to everyone on here if you hurt yourself. And if your having panic attacks you need to get help.

OK, I know it's hard to talk to people about stuff but you need to do it, it's going to help you so much just explain to them that you need more time to regenerate.

If it makes you feel better, my sister was having a super rough time in 8th grade (she was battling anorexia and her friends were just being beaches) but after a week in 9th grade she met lots of people that understood her for who she was and they're so much better then her friends from Junior High.

Concentrate on the good things, like how exciting it's gonna be moving to another country and you'll probably miss your friends and your old life but it might be where you need to be right now. Think of this move as a fresh start, as a way to push all of the bad stuff behind you and look forward. I don't know you that well but I know that your extremely talented and no one can tell you that your not because you are amazing and life sucks but you have to work through it because it will get better. I know everyone says all of this crap but it's true and you'll find people who appreciate you and people who will help you out. It WILL get better. You just have to bear through it a little bit longer.
thank you <33

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone