Quantcast Funny Story Game - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-08-2011, 09:50 PM

Smile Funny Story Game

When I was little my brother broke his arm, and I was bawling, when my parents came outside they thought I was the one who broke an arm. My brother was not even crying! Well, I thought that wen you broke your arm your WHOLE arm came off, and you have to stitch it back on.

Okay so that is my little funny story. This is a thread where you can post the funny things, that happened, you did, or thought. It does not have to be about when your little though. Have fun!
Old 04-09-2011, 11:56 AM

Please Do This Guys!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 02:13 PM

Hellllllllooooooo?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!??????? ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 02:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to earthshiphelen

Hmmm. I can't think of one about myself but...I could aout my brother when he was little. Ok. so one day he thought there was some icetea. He took a sip and made a face. It was acctually bubbles!!! I was in hysterics!
Old 04-15-2011, 04:17 PM

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!! That is funny! That sounds like it would be sooooooooo gross! lol, When my bro was little he had a apple in one hand and chalk in the other (he was drawing with chalk) and he was not looking and he took a bite of the chaclk insted of the apple!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAH!!
Old 04-16-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJ View Post
Hahahahahahah!!!!!!! That is funny! That sounds like it would be sooooooooo gross! lol, When my bro was little he had a apple in one hand and chalk in the other (he was drawing with chalk) and he was not looking and he took a bite of the chaclk insted of the apple!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAH!!
Oh, that must've hurt.

-Douglas Adams
Old 04-20-2011, 08:40 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to earthshiphelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJ View Post
Ha-ha! yuck! :P
Old 04-20-2011, 03:33 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Okay, so I was at State Basketball Championships. A few varsity girls including me, a few varsity boys (including my crush! I'll call him Nathan), and a few middle school girls and boys were in the lobby of the hotel, playing Apples to Apples. It was very late at this point, and we were having a lot of fun.

My crush's best friend (I'll call him Jake), was the "judge". (If you've never played Apples to Apples you won't understand this embarrassing story). He was reading out loud all the cards, about to choose one, and he said my card. I said, "Yes!" Because I thought he chose mine, but he was just reading all of them.

And my crush was right there. Everyone laughed, (all in good fun, because it was funny), and Jake said that he was just reading the cards. I couldn't look at Nathan (my crush). I was so embarrassed!

If you've ever done something embarrassing in front of your crush, you know how I felt.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

P.S. What's worse, is that I've done SEVERAL embarrassing things in front of Nathan, and I don't do ANYTHING embarrassing when I'm not in front of him! Is that just me, or does anyone else do that too?
Old 04-20-2011, 05:22 PM

I have done the exact same thing in Apples to Apples plenty of times. I have never embarrsed myself in front of my crush though. That would be terrible!!!!!!!!

Tags
funny, game, lol, random, smiling