Quantcast New! Camp Half-Blood NES (For Demibloggers) - Page 200 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
sounds good! btw is now a bad time to introduce a character? i made these twins on a different site or something a while back and i love them especially the guy twin~

also miss the ppl who used to be part of this like Athena and Sravani and Julia and Snow was part of it i believe so i hope she rejoins it or something
Nah you could!! preferably not people who are just coming to camp btw, there was already Eloise and Anya and now zeke
yeah ><
Old 10-15-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Nah you could!! preferably not people who are just coming to camp btw, there was already Eloise and Anya and now zeke
yeah ><
just now seeing this lol but yeah cool and no these chars have been at camp for like a year the way i wrote them

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 05-09-2018, 08:36 PM

Twelve hours later, Zeke’s hands were still shaking.
Go east on Long Island—Go east on Long Island—Go east on Long Island—
Zeke, exceedingly caffeinated and sleep deprived and still very much in shock, refused to think about anything else and was too tired to think much else anyway. He had no idea exactly why he was to go east on Long Island or how far he was supposed to go, but he didn’t exactly have a better idea of how to proceed. His stable universe was shattering, and the last relic of it—Oliver—had told him to go east, so east he would go. He would bank on whatever “safe place” it was that Oliver had alluded to. If he didn’t reach it, he was… pretty much doomed. He had absolutely no idea where he was going, but he knew he couldn’t stop. If he did, his universe and himself would both shatter.
Zeke just wanted a warm bed to sleep away his problems in.
But unfortunately, the powers that be weren’t done with him just yet.
Naturally.
The only thing he saw before the impact was the… flaming hair?... and then the glass on his windshield shattered and his car swerved off the road and into a tree. He gave a heartfelt apology to his mother, who had bought him the car.
Zeke was pretty sure he was hallucinating. He calmly exited the car as if in a trance—quickly broken when a very strange-looking woman lunged at him. The poor sleep-deprived boy barely dodged with an undignified yelp. In a flash, the woman had redirected and now stood just in front of him, nearly nose to nose. Now, Zeke wasn’t one to judge, but this chic had literally paper-white skin, fire-truck red eyes, and fangs. Maybe the lady could have pulled off the edgy look, but on top of that there was the hair that was literally on fire and mismatched legs (one a metal prosthetic, one looking straight off a barnyard animal).
“Wow. Strange,” were the dissonantly casual words that tumbled out of his mouth before his body finally caught up with what was happening and set off in a dead sprint in the direction he dearly hoped was east.
“I love a game,” she grinned, and took off after him.
She was faster, he knew it. She was gaining on him even though she was only toying with him. He was going to die—but he couldn’t just stop. He kept going on pure adrenaline, he had no other choice—how long had he been running? Could he reach the ‘safe place’? Well, considering he had no idea where that was, probably not. This sucks repeated over and over in his head. He was in full flight mode, everything unnecessary shut down, like his permeating horror at the destruction of his life. So at least he could put that off until later. If there was going to be a later.
There was a strange sound. The sound of the very strange lady following him was gone, but she was still there, he could tell as she cursed.
“Damn! The border!”
He faltered. And then he was collapsing. He couldn’t get up again—he couldn’t breathe. Yeah, he was going to die. Afterwards, he was going to go on Yelp in the afterlife and rate life 3/10 stars.
“Ha!” she laughed, but after several seconds Zeke found he was still alive and she hadn’t attacked. Why?
He turned his head. She stood several meters back, pressed forward as much as she could as though stopped by an invisible wall.
“That’s too bad,” she said. “I would have liked to play more.”
He couldn’t think of a reply.
“Well, we need you alive, anyway,” she continued. “And I’m not sure I would have been able to hold back.” She cackled. “You know, son of the stars,” she called to him. He met her eyes and couldn’t turn away. “I’ve taken a personal interest in you. I can’t wait… to kill you.”
She disappeared with a burst of flames.
Am I… safe here? He wondered. Somehow…
Zeke was breathing hard, exhausted, in the middle of a forest over a thousand miles from home.
There was no going back.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:08 PM

AH HE MADE iT

-i found, amber run
Old 05-10-2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
AH HE MADE iT
YE HE DID
its been a looooooooooong journey lol
Old 05-11-2018, 07:41 PM

(WOOHOO ZEKE)

Stella awake from her nap with a start. She was supposed to be on border patrol! She quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her bow. How come no one had woken her up? She was always on time and she knew if anyone found out that she had been sleeping away her shift, she’d probably be in trouble. She raced to the border as quickly and stealthily as she could, sighing with relief before she heard what sounding like breathing. “Hello? Who’s there?” She asked nervously, slipping an arrow into her bow and preparing to fire, turning in a slow circle. “Hello?”

Waving through a window
Old 05-12-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
(WOOHOO ZEKE)

Stella awake from her nap with a start. She was supposed to be on border patrol! She quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her bow. How come no one had woken her up? She was always on time and she knew if anyone found out that she had been sleeping away her shift, she’d probably be in trouble. She raced to the border as quickly and stealthily as she could, sighing with relief before she heard what sounding like breathing. “Hello? Who’s there?” She asked nervously, slipping an arrow into her bow and preparing to fire, turning in a slow circle. “Hello?”
(okk so srav and i have to do the zekieran meeting actually, but maybe stella can be the first to find the two?? also lmao does this mean stella straight slept through the nymph battle bc it's still the same day. if she did, big mood.)
Old 05-12-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(okk so srav and i have to do the zekieran meeting actually, but maybe stella can be the first to find the two?? also lmao does this mean stella straight slept through the nymph battle bc it's still the same day. if she did, big mood.)
(Ok I did not know that and sure haha! And yeah she totally slept through the battle)

Waving through a window
Old 05-12-2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
(Ok I did not know that and sure haha! And yeah she totally slept through the battle)
(that's the funniest thing omg)
Old 12-12-2018, 07:12 PM

(Revival?)

Waving through a window

Tags
alexander the gr8, annagrace was here, anya is here, athena needs sleep, hazel will do this later, i will watch, i!!! love!!! suffering!!!, isa x shipping, jake is my spirit animal, maniacal laughter, mora x everyone, owenela <3, painnntortureeeangggstt, screams abt emmelucca, zekieran: soooooooooon