Quantcast Sir Sullivan's School for Knights - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2015, 04:57 PM

Default Sir Sullivan's School for Knights

Tristan and Faith were abandoned at birth. When Tristan is separated from Faith on his fourteenth birthday and sent to Sir Sullivan's School for Knights, a school that trains young men to become Knights, he finds out that he is Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere's forbidden child, and he and his twin sister are in danger and King Arthur wants him and his sister dead.
Name:
Age (14-21):
Gender (if female she will have a smaller part since females go to Lady Millicent's School for Ladies):
Personality:
Appearance:
Family (can be related to known Knights):
Villain (their enemy they will meet in the Trials, which are exams for this school where they go into the woods and protect the lady they are assigned until the ball at the end of the semester. Then they protect the lady go to the ball with. The villain can be any sort of creature.)
Lady (read above):
Other

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 01-10-2015 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:02 PM

Name: Tristan
Age (14-21): 14
Gender (if female she will have a smaller part since females go to Lady Millicent's School for Ladies): M
Personality: He is kind, caring and stubborn. He would give his life for his sister and is very difficult to persuade. It is not easy to earn his trust as he is suspicious of everyone for his sister's sake.
Appearance: Slender, handsome, fair skin, sandy brown hair, brown eyes, he has a slightly turned up nose, and broad shoulders.
Family (can be related to known Knights): Forbidden son of Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere
Villain (their enemy they will meet in the Trials, which are exams for this school where they go into the woods and protect the lady they are assigned until the ball at the end of the semester. Then they protect the lady go to the ball with. The villain can be any sort of creature.): A violent warlock motivated by hatred called Xalvador. Xalvador is a master at potions
Lady (read above): Isolde Crumpet, a light-brown haired girl who is kind and good with animals.
Other: Oh yeah, he's being hunted by King Arthur once he finds out he's the son of Lancelot and Guinevere
Old 01-10-2015, 09:11 PM

Name: Faith
Gender (if female she will have a smaller part since females go to Lady Millicent's School for Ladies): F
Personality: Artistic, keeps personal opinions a secret and is a perfectionist, independent, lives for the moment, active, rebellious if she can't live the way she wants to live
Appearance: Sandy brown hair to her chest, light blue eyes, small, button-like nose, no freckles, rosy cheeks
Family (can be related to known Knights): Daughter of Lancelot and Guinevere
Villain (their enemy they will meet in the Trials, which are exams for this school where they go into the woods and protect the lady they are assigned until the ball at the end of the semester. Then they protect the lady go to the ball with. The villain can be any sort of creature.) Garalda a psychotic witch that is obsessed with time travel
Lady (read above): Her Knight is Henry Percy Zane, son of Sir Henry "Hotspur" Percy, a black-haired green eyed knight
Other: Same as Tristan's
Old 01-10-2015, 09:45 PM

[reserved]
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-12-2015, 02:07 PM

I also reserve a spot.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:43 AM

Name: Cerdan
Gender (if female she will have a smaller part since females go to Lady Millicent's School for Ladies): M
Personality: Cerdan is very shy and tends to keep to himself as he has a very hard time trusting people. Deep down though he is curious. He also has a hard time connecting with people. Nightmares also plague his mind making him occasionally jumpy during the day.
Appearance: Extremely dark brown hair, electric blue eyes, pale complexion, medium hight and slender. Has a scar on his left ankle from a bite when he was younger.
Family: He is the orphan son of Sir Mordred and his childhood sweetheart Kara.
A Villain (their enemy they will meet in the Trials, which are exams for this school where they go into the woods and protect the lady they are assigned until the ball at the end of the semester. Then they protect the lady go to the ball with. The villain can be any sort of creature.) A Druid called Hauqir Grimm who is a master of necromancy.
Lady (read above): Lady Aliss, an intelligent girl with black hair and ivory eyes.
Other: Both his parents were Druids and so is he but he tries to hide it and often disappears into the nearest forest to practice in a cave that he found.

Last edited by InfiniteAbyss; 01-16-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:38 AM

I don't know about you guys but i really want to revive this
Old 02-22-2015, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
I don't know about you guys but i really want to revive this
thankies ^u^