Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1920 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2017, 12:07 AM

wow I fuckjng hate being tall I hate it I hate it I'm so tired of it and I'm so tired of people making remarks on it because it's not even something I can fuckjng change or anything like that and even if they don trhink they're being dicks it makes me feel like shit and then my mom is angry at me for not wanting to wear any shoes with even the slightest bit of a heel like thanks I'd rather not be on the verge of sobbing every time I wear fucking shoes!! also I'm pretty sure everyone in my life who I laugh about this to thinks I'm joking but I'm not ok not I just laugh so as not to cry lmao
Old 01-07-2017, 03:49 PM

it's my birthday (as if any of you fucking care!! )
Old 01-07-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
Happy birthday!! You're seventeen right? hope you have a good day
Old 01-07-2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
aww yeah happy birthday! i hope it's been a good day )

(finding neverland)
Old 01-07-2017, 10:58 PM

happy birthday my capricorn! @meerkat
Old 01-08-2017, 12:31 AM

I went to a party at my friends with friends from my old school and we literally just cried for half the time because all of us are so messed up and fucked and it just sucks God it suck and this beautiful beautiful human being who came out as a trans boy over the summer has ducking cut marks all over his stomach and I want to make it go away and I want to make it hurt less but I can't I can't I can't I can't do anything and I'm just as fucked up as the rest of them

Remember your life
Old 01-08-2017, 12:42 AM

meeting LST changed my entire perspective on life.

like here's this small town boy who's heart is huge and is passionate about creating things and helping others. he's smart as hell. his major is in computer science and is minoring in math. and he always talks about how he wants to program stuff to help kids in developing countries with education. jesus christ. for his birthday instead of sending him a present, he asked that i donate to an organization of his choice instead. and it shows in person how passionate and kind and smart he is? he's been to so many places and he's just so ENTHUSIASTIC about making his life eventful and meaningful. he's so dedicated to helping people and it SHOWS.

i want to make something out of my life? i want to be passionate and i want to be dedicated and i want to be kind and full of love.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:20 AM

thanks everyone who wished me a happy birthday
glad i didn't snap and do anything drastic
Old 01-08-2017, 01:50 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
I went to a party at my friends with friends from my old school and we literally just cried for half the time because all of us are so messed up and fucked and it just sucks God it suck and this beautiful beautiful human being who came out as a trans boy over the summer has ducking cut marks all over his stomach and I want to make it go away and I want to make it hurt less but I can't I can't I can't I can't do anything and I'm just as fucked up as the rest of them
i feel and it sucks, it sucks a lot. I'm not gonna lie--it still sucks sometimes. I'm a little over half a year free from self-harm now, and it's still tempting sometimes, but it's getting less and less often. Some days I still feel like shit and I want to die, but they're less common and less potent. And then there are days that are beautiful, days that make me thirst for life and experiencing as much of the world as possible. And, in all honesty, I think those days make up for the bad days. You just have to hold onto them.
It sucks right now but you just have to hold on and keep pushing. Stay strong, <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
meeting LST changed my entire perspective on life.

like here's this small town boy who's heart is huge and is passionate about creating things and helping others. he's smart as hell. his major is in computer science and is minoring in math. and he always talks about how he wants to program stuff to help kids in developing countries with education. jesus christ. for his birthday instead of sending him a present, he asked that i donate to an organization of his choice instead. and it shows in person how passionate and kind and smart he is? he's been to so many places and he's just so ENTHUSIASTIC about making his life eventful and meaningful. he's so dedicated to helping people and it SHOWS.

i want to make something out of my life? i want to be passionate and i want to be dedicated and i want to be kind and full of love.
*whose
ily <3 you're going to do great things.
Quote:
thanks everyone who wished me a happy birthday
glad i didn't snap and do anything drastic
happy birthday fam <3
Old 01-08-2017, 02:20 AM

*quietly sighs for various reasons and tries to not let stress consume me along with those reasons* *melancolique* je crois que j'ai perdu quelque chose que je n'avais pas voulu perdre*

Last edited by otaku; 01-08-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone