Quantcast YOU Problems. Advice all about yourself. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2011, 11:18 PM

Default YOU Problems. Advice all about yourself.

Okay, there's friend's advice, bully advice, middle school advice, crush advice. Here's something new:
Advice on you.
Why?
I need help. But it's a jumble of many things, so I don't want to confine myself to just Middle School advice- do you get what I mean?
I need to know how to help myself. One of the biggest questions of all time is:
Who am I?
Please, help me and others understand the next step forward... because the advice everyone gives is "Be yourself". That doesn't help me a bit.
So want in? Post, and if you have the time, email, so I know you posted cuz I forget to check WB Threads... freedomertobe@gmail.com Thank you. So much.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)

Last edited by SeptemberLove; 08-22-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:19 PM

Unhappy My ignored AN post.

9:50pm; August 8, 2011: Feeling fine, and jamming (in my head) to "Nowhere Man" by the Beatles. it's soothes me... why do I need soothing? I'm so nervous. Other 6th graders, future and past classmates... they'll be there. If I want to be new, I need to act, feel, and LOOK new. I'm not sure I'm ready for that. And what the new is. I don't want to be a goody two shoes, a Naomi (She's a girl that the teachers love and is uber smart. Everyone hates cuz she's perfect, and I pretend to hate her, too. But she was on my soccer team.. and she's kinda cool...) I don't want to be a nerd, a dork, spaz, loser, jerk, fade-in, and I certainly don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, because I AM. I want the real me to come out, but maybe that won't solve anything. Maybe they'll hate that, too. The only real question, though, is who IS the real me?

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 08-14-2011, 03:50 PM

Default My ignored WB post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
9:50pm; August 8, 2011: Feeling fine, and jamming (in my head) to "Nowhere Man" by the Beatles. it's soothes me... why do I need soothing? I'm so nervous. Other 6th graders, future and past classmates... they'll be there. If I want to be new, I need to act, feel, and LOOK new. I'm not sure I'm ready for that. And what the new is. I don't want to be a goody two shoes, a Naomi (She's a girl that the teachers love and is uber smart. Everyone hates cuz she's perfect, and I pretend to hate her, too. But she was on my soccer team.. and she's kinda cool...) I don't want to be a nerd, a dork, spaz, loser, jerk, fade-in, and I certainly don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, because I AM. I want the real me to come out, but maybe that won't solve anything. Maybe they'll hate that, too. The only real question, though, is who IS the real me?

*insert-10-characters*

Old 08-15-2011, 11:15 AM

SeptemberLove~ I get EXACTLY where you're coming from. The popular kids are too judgemental. They judge you on normality; on how you look, and act. If you're smart, so what? Your smart. You know, the kids who laugh at Naomi are probably jealous that she's smart. That's why most bullies laugh. If you want to be new; be new. The truth about everything is we can't let school-kids rule who we are. Come out of your shell SeptemberLove. Be who you really are. No one can tell you...you have to find yourself, in your heart.

(I hope that helped....somewhat...)

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 08-15-2011, 11:56 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
SeptemberLove~ I get EXACTLY where you're coming from. The popular kids are too judgemental. They judge you on normality; on how you look, and act. If you're smart, so what? Your smart. You know, the kids who laugh at Naomi are probably jealous that she's smart. That's why most bullies laugh. If you want to be new; be new. The truth about everything is we can't let school-kids rule who we are. Come out of your shell SeptemberLove. Be who you really are. No one can tell you...you have to find yourself, in your heart.

(I hope that helped....somewhat...)
I don't even know if I'm crying form the glare of the computer screen or knowing what I have to do next. It's a lot.
I'm Amy Kay __________and I have a ridiculously stupid laugh that I love.
I'm Amy Kay __________ and I love to write even if I'm not the best at it.
I'm a complete dork and love "Age of Mythology". I live to read and read to live. I'm in love with both IBC rootbeer and Key Lime pie. But I think that niehter "I like cheese" nor "I like pie" is funny. Oh, and yes, Naomi _____ is cool and I hope to be her friend. I'm intimidated by kids who have lots of ffriends and am super shy, which makes me just about hate myself. All my life I've waited for ONE boy to have a crush on me. It's never happened. No, it's always the other way around. I like playing the viola and I;m in love with the Beatles. They're so much more... but it doesn't really matter. Let's hear about you, *insert name of peerson I'mt alking to with smile*

1. Call Naomi K (initials will be placed form now on) and ask to play soccer together for an afternoon.
2. Call Sophie G. and explain intimdiation but that you want to be friends
3. Get crackin on book reports! 5 due on the 26th.
4. Be honest.
5. Smile each and every day, at each and every one.

Thank you so much. More troubles will be posted... as soon as they come.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:49 AM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Whoa, this thread is pretty intense...
Well, when I first moved to a new school, I was judged IMMEDIATELY and the shadow queen of the school (BFF of the actual queen of the school) attempted to cyberbully me and my friends, stating that we were spazzes and one of us was a rock eating freak and I was "just weird, but not that bad because I hadn't done anything to her yet." -_- I didn't really care though...
Oh, wait... Do I have to email you before I can post on this thread? D: SORRYYYY!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Whoa, this thread is pretty intense...
Well, when I first moved to a new school, I was judged IMMEDIATELY and the shadow queen of the school (BFF of the actual queen of the school) attempted to cyberbully me and my friends, stating that we were spazzes and one of us was a rock eating freak and I was "just weird, but not that bad because I hadn't done anything to her yet." -_- I didn't really care though...
Oh, wait... Do I have to email you before I can post on this thread? D: SORRYYYY!!!
Now, you don't HAVE to email. It's just I forget to check WB so it's nice to have a reminder someone posted.
This girl is out to get me. We were best friends in fifth grade becaue
1. I sat next to her and I was new, so I immedialty hung out with her, me being to socially nervous to meet anyone else (-_-).
2. This resulted in me concluding she was the meanest gir I ever met, but I didn't do anytihng aoubt because of 3.
3. BECAUSE she is the meanest girl in school, everyone thought I was mean just the same and wouldn't taalk to me
4. Because both, that I hung around with her, and I had no one to talk to about the evillness of it all, anger balled up in me and I DID get kinda mean.
5. Now, everytime she sees me she asks me some random question, I answer, she says I'm rude, turns the corner to the way to her locker, walks back form the corner, and tells me I have a big ego. She also does this with my friend Malak,the only one who cares enough to give me a chance. This girl has caused the principal to call the police. She's a real doozy, ain't she? And she pranced around with her stupid skateboard trying to look cool. She never said one word aobut skateboarding before I told her how I painted MY skateboard all aweosme like because I LIKED skatebording then, but she ruined. Oh, my gosh. LOOK AT THIS RAMBLE! ...This is way past number 3...

Old 08-27-2011, 01:39 PM

I relize no one wants to listen to my ramble.
But anyway, I'm going to the library with Malak...
MY BEST FRIEND. Every Friday. I can nly hope we don't run into KH like we did yesterday every time...

Old 08-27-2011, 01:56 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Oh, I wish you luck!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 09-19-2011, 06:28 PM

Same situation basially.
M: Best friend
K: other best friend maybe not as much she's older than me
KH: Evil person
So M and I still go to the library, K usually comes it's great fun. But M is still mildy friends with KH. I'm not going to force her to stop or anyitnhg, but it bothers me because M realizes how evil KH can be. And now I'm joining Girl Scouts, which K approves of, I don't know aobut M, and KH would kill me if she found out...
But I know M and I won't be best friends forever because of opposing views on big topics that I WON"T get into for fear of a fight.. but.. I don't kw what to do. It's plentty fun with her but when I have huge life questions... I don't think I'l be able to turn to her...
BTW: Other people can post their problems too, you know..