Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1891 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #18901  
Old 11-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Alaska Alaska is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: not here
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
i cant do it
i'm really scared about you and i really need you to help yourself. yeah you might get pity. but i'm not even joking when i say that you HAVE to reach out cos it's gonna be so fucking worth it like seriously. i don't know how to get it through to you. please please please please just listen to us and take it in like i get how shit it is but you have to consider yourself really fucking strong and throw out every ounce of pity and really fight for it. i have no doubt you are already but like. triple that. please i'm begging you
__________________
oh, please don't go!
we'll eat you up,
we love you so!
Reply With Quote
  #18902  
Old 11-10-2016, 08:33 PM
strawberry strawberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: hmm i wonder.
Posts: 2,925
Default

hahaha i cant deal wi my mom i need to l e a v e
Reply With Quote
  #18903  
Old 11-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

I hate sy why is she being so fucking opinionated just let me live my life
__________________
If you must die


Remember your life
Reply With Quote
  #18904  
Old 11-11-2016, 11:28 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
I hate sy why is she being so fucking opinionated just let me live my life
jESUS I JUST READ IT AND WHAT THE FUCK
you are worth more than her igborance
just saying
so you have a right to be angry
damn right, be angry
being angry is much better than just being sad
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #18905  
Old 11-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
jESUS I JUST READ IT AND WHAT THE FUCK
you are worth more than her igborance
just saying
so you have a right to be angry
damn right, be angry
being angry is much better than just being sad
Thanks, actually, the more I think about it the less angry I get and the more sad I get.
__________________
If you must die


Remember your life
Reply With Quote
  #18906  
Old 11-12-2016, 01:36 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Thanks, actually, the more I think about it the less angry I get and the more sad I get.
Well I hope it stops affecting you. You don't deservr her shitty comments
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #18907  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ??
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
I hate sy why is she being so fucking opinionated just let me live my life
gosh, i'm so sorry you have to deal with people like this, stormy. just remember: she's 9. also she is an idiot. she is not worth your time. and always remember this: [gerard way voice] YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM, FASTER THAN THEM, AND [GOSH]DAMN IT, YOU'RE MUCH BETTER LOOKING
__________________
just popped back in to save yall from that monstrosity of a signature. peace
Reply With Quote
  #18908  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:07 AM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
gosh, i'm so sorry you have to deal with people like this, stormy. just remember: she's 9. also she is an idiot. she is not worth your time. and always remember this: [gerard way voice] YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM, FASTER THAN THEM, AND [GOSH]DAMN IT, YOU'RE MUCH BETTER LOOKING
Holy shit. I actually want to be alive. Oh my gosh. Troye fucking Sivan has changed my life. I just. . . I just felt like I belonged. I guess I didn't get that at the tp concert because I only knew the lyrics to a few songs. We were like one beating heart of love and beauty and acceptance and so many people were running around with pride flags and before the show started this woman came around and gave us all coloured paper to put our flashlights behind to make it look like the pride flag during heaven and we sang happy birthday to a girl and I got a shirt and I didn't get pushed by some drunk guy.

I felt alive
__________________
If you must die


Remember your life
Reply With Quote
  #18909  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:13 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Holy shit. I actually want to be alive. Oh my gosh. Troye fucking Sivan has changed my life. I just. . . I just felt like I belonged. I guess I didn't get that at the tp concert because I only knew the lyrics to a few songs. We were like one beating heart of love and beauty and acceptance and so many people were running around with pride flags and before the show started this woman came around and gave us all coloured paper to put our flashlights behind to make it look like the pride flag during heaven and we sang happy birthday to a girl and I got a shirt and I didn't get pushed by some drunk guy.

I felt alive
HOLY SHIT THATS AMAZING????? wtf!!!!!!! im so happy for you. you go girl. this honestly made my day.
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #18910  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:14 AM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Holy shit. I actually want to be alive. Oh my gosh. Troye fucking Sivan has changed my life. I just. . . I just felt like I belonged. I guess I didn't get that at the tp concert because I only knew the lyrics to a few songs. We were like one beating heart of love and beauty and acceptance and so many people were running around with pride flags and before the show started this woman came around and gave us all coloured paper to put our flashlights behind to make it look like the pride flag during heaven and we sang happy birthday to a girl and I got a shirt and I didn't get pushed by some drunk guy.

I felt alive
That's so amazing. I'm so happy that you felt happy there, that you want to live. I'm so proud of you, and even if in a day or two or a week or two or anywhere in the future you feel sad again, I will still be proud of you
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.