Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - Page 114 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
How did he find it??
I told him about it once in eighth grade, I think.

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 11-09-2014, 09:05 PM

I've probably posted this before but
I die a little on the inside every time those troll rocks come out
Old 11-09-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
I've probably posted this before but
I die a little on the inside every time those troll rocks come out
Yep.
And that kite at the beginning was super CGI, when it was in the air.

Old 11-09-2014, 09:13 PM

Yeah... They are horrible. I love how Henry was all like 'can I do something magical' and then Rumple gave him the.... *sighs* I hate how Snow isn't cool anymore. And hook was look not in that episode at all! I'm glad Regina got to kiss Robin, at least. And apparently there's a two hour special next week so I'm kinda nervous about whether it will be horrible or good or what... But when the snow queen kills her sister, OMPJ that was so sad...

OK I'm done now.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 11-09-2014, 09:16 PM

There are very many things wrong with this show. There are very many plot holes. But in the end it still manages to make me like it. I actually liked this episode pretty well.

Still irritated that they decided to pull "Emma's family's afraid of her oh no" out of nowhere, without any build up. But since it was part of Ingrid's plan, I guess it's not so terrible. Jennifer Morrison's acting was so spot on though, when Emma was losing control, that it felt real and terrifying and just great to watch. And the Snow Queen, too! That actress is incredible.

DUKE OF WESELTOOOOON. That was really funny to me until he turned into a creepy assaulter. I was so, so glad that Helga didn't believe him at all. That she just utterly shut him down. She was great. For what this storyline is--Arendelle, Frozen, ultra-Disney, etcetera--it was a pretty good backstory, in my opinion.

Also Will Scarlet is my favorite. Absolutely. I need Once Upon a Time in Wonderland in my life (I think I'm getting the DVDs for my birthday, so hooray).

What I really want is maybe later in the season, perhaps 4b, Henry's still working for Mr. Gold because he's grown fond of the job or something. And in walks this girl about his age looking to buy something, and it turns out later she's experimenting with magic and she and Henry start dating and go on adventures.

Old 11-09-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
*sighs* I hate how Snow isn't cool anymore.
YES OMPJ. It's not like...I don't know. She has a baby now, and that's great, that's fine. That's not what's wrong with her character. It's just, something about her character is kind of annoying at this point. She's lost some of that sass and courage she had as Snow White and the quiet charming persistence she had as Mary Margaret. Both qualities just kind of melded together and were overdone and then just...I don't know. She's a boring character to me right now.

Old 11-09-2014, 11:12 PM

So real quick, am I the only one who likes the Regina plotline more than the main plotline?
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 11-10-2014, 06:07 AM

The episode was okay. I felt really bad for Emma, and I get why she's freaking out. But seriously! Come on, "perfect" family! Act a little more perfect and understanding!
Honestly, I'm watching more to see what happens next than picking favorite episodes, you know? I like the original Frozen better than this version, and also, I feel like all this sudden focus on Elsa and the Snow Queen is taking some time away from the old characters. Past seasons never did that. With so much going on, they need some story spacing. The balance was actually pretty good in past seasons, and now... it's all over the place. I'd be a bit more understanding if Elsa was going to stay on the show (and then they could space out her story a bit too) but I'm pretty sure she's not. And it's been all, "Anna, Anna, we have to find Anna!" in every episode. I love Frozen, BY ITSELF. I love Once Upon a Time, but it's really been more about Frozen lately. I want to see the old, great storylines. They've got some good things going on here, but it's muddled too much by this Frozen stuff.
I love the Regina/Robin Hood storylines, but we literally got about 3 scenes with that. Characters are getting less of a part, and it's so annoying! Every time I see a Frozen thing in Once Upon a Time, I say, "Wow, that's not right." I mean, I guess I'm just picky, but I feel like the storyline has too much going on, especially with this Frozen stuff, and like this version will never live up to the EXCELLENT animated version.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:10 PM

OMPJ I LOVE OUAT.

But i'm really hoping there will be an arc about the author of the Once Upon a Time book. XD I think that could involve a lot of twists. But I just feel like that would be a closing arc to end the series or something idk IJSIGJDSFIGSD NOOO I DONT WANT IT TO END

Yeah..the Frozen arc ISNT the best storyline, but it's still fun to watch.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
The episode was okay. I felt really bad for Emma, and I get why she's freaking out. But seriously! Come on, "perfect" family! Act a little more perfect and understanding!
Honestly, I'm watching more to see what happens next than picking favorite episodes, you know? I like the original Frozen better than this version, and also, I feel like all this sudden focus on Elsa and the Snow Queen is taking some time away from the old characters. Past seasons never did that. With so much going on, they need some story spacing. The balance was actually pretty good in past seasons, and now... it's all over the place. I'd be a bit more understanding if Elsa was going to stay on the show (and then they could space out her story a bit too) but I'm pretty sure she's not. And it's been all, "Anna, Anna, we have to find Anna!" in every episode. I love Frozen, BY ITSELF. I love Once Upon a Time, but it's really been more about Frozen lately. I want to see the old, great storylines. They've got some good things going on here, but it's muddled too much by this Frozen stuff.
I love the Regina/Robin Hood storylines, but we literally got about 3 scenes with that. Characters are getting less of a part, and it's so annoying! Every time I see a Frozen thing in Once Upon a Time, I say, "Wow, that's not right." I mean, I guess I'm just picky, but I feel like the storyline has too much going on, especially with this Frozen stuff, and like this version will never live up to the EXCELLENT animated version.
I totally agree with everything you just said.
And yeah, you're getting at what I've been complaining about. Elsa is a SECONDARY CHARACTER. And what they've always done in the past is have a plot line in Storybrooke and then flashbacks that mirror the main episode plot. The flashbacks aren't supposed to be serialized! That's what makes them interesting! They jump around in the time stream to give us views into the characters at different moments in their lives. But so far in this season, they've been serializing the flashbacks (with the exception of the teenage Emma one) so that they're all about the Frozen plot line. Even in the Neverland plot, they didn't do that. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY DID THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE) They're focusing too much on one plot and that's what's making it boring... Because it used to be about exploring a large number of characters one at a time and now it's just ELSA ELSA ELSA FIND ANNA.

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!