Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - Page 24 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Finally back tonight!
*le Snow White's mom time*
FINALLY!!!!!!

*hugs cast of OUAT* I missed you guyss...
Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 PM

That terribly depressing moment when your new favorite character is the dying giant.
Because that really sucks. Sorry man. You were wise and sagely for the five minutes we knew you.

And honestly, it's not the "biggest bombshell" if you knew it was coming EVER SINCE HE SHOWED UP.

Well, not really. And I didn't know. But my friend Joe did. Because he's not stupid like me.

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 02-10-2013, 09:14 PM

Anton and the giants - James is a jerk. And since when is Jack a girl?! e_e Poor Anton. Why are all these characters' back stories so sad? (Though I found it really amusing when James and Jack just pulled out their swords and were like, "We're gonna kill these giants!" and the giants looked terrified. Seriously. Why didn't they just step on them?!)

Storybrooke - It's good to see Regina evil again. :3 But it seems like Cora is using her... And I hate how Mary Margaret doesn't want to go back to the Enchanted Forest. D; I think what should happen is when/if they all go back, Mary Margaret and David should go back with Henry, and Emma could come visit them. :3

Belle and Greg - I want to know what Belle's Storybrooke name is!! D; AND GREG. JUST SO YOU KNOW. I HATE YOU. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY RUMBELLE. AND YOU'RE A JEEEERK AND YOU'RE CONFUSING POOR BELLE AND YOU'RE GOING TO TURN HER AGAINST MR. GOLD AND ALL OF STORYBROOKE AND IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAIR.

Emma, Henry and Mr. Gold - Mr. Gold is afraid of airplanes! :'D Ahh that's sweet. And I loved when Emma called Mr. Gold her dad - BECAUSE THAT WILL BE SO IRONIC WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT NEAL IS BAELFIRE AND MR. GOLD IS HENRY'S GRANDPA. :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD But I feel so bad for Rumpel. :'( He was freaking out in the bathroom (not sure if that was because of how stressed he felt when he had to be without his cane and Bae's cloak for a few seconds and that he is having to be without magic just like Bae said or if he's scared about seeing Bae and is afraid it will turn out like when August was pretending to be Baelfire). Either way, Rumpel is so stressed and his life sucks and I just want to give him a big hug and tell him it's okay Rumpel it's okay.

HAHAHA I WANT TO SEE DAVID AND MARY MARGARET'S FACES WHEN THEY FIND OUT MR. GOLD IS HENRY'S OTHER GRANDPA. BECAUSE NEAL IS BAELFIRE. HE HAS TO BE. WHO ELSE WOULD EMMA BE CHASING AND END UP GASPING AND BEING ALL "OMG IT'S YOU".
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
That terribly depressing moment when your new favorite character is the dying giant.
Because that really sucks. Sorry man. You were wise and sagely for the five minutes we knew you.

And honestly, it's not the "biggest bombshell" if you knew it was coming EVER SINCE HE SHOWED UP.

Well, not really. And I didn't know. But my friend Joe did. Because he's not stupid like me.

Exactly. Even if he's not Baelfire, Neal has to be someone from the Enchanted Forest because if he isn't, what could August have shown him that would convince him to let Emma go other than something from the Enchanted Forest? Plus no one else would believe in a curse.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:37 PM

RUMPLESTILKTSKIN DID YOU LEARN NOTHING? You, especially you, can't change your future--you even told your son, everyone is controlled by fate or destiny or whatever, and you can't change it. If you kill Henry I will lose all the love I ever had for you and a;lsdhgoeialskdghlandvslkeiohgalksdjf YOU DEMENTED MAN.

And awkwardness. Just so much awkwardness for everyone. Especially the fathers. David's starting to look like a great dad, considering the only thing he's ever really done for his child is put her in a magic wardrobe.

I LOVE YOU NEAL. Do I call you Neal, or Baelfire? I think I'll stick with Neal.

Awww. :3 The ending was looking really sweet with just him and Henry...but then of course, Once Upon a Time doesn't do happy endings and they had to stick a brooding Rumplestiltskin in there.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:40 PM

Okay, so I own some apologies to some people. There were people who were all like "What if Bae is Peter Pan?!"
Well, then I said, "No, there's no way because in the first season Bae was sent to a place where there is no magic, and Neverland has magic."
Well, then freakin Neal has to go and say, "Well, if you think about it if I were here that whole entire time I'd be like a thousand years old." (I exagerrated that line) Well, if any of you bothered to read my Once Upon a Time Fan Fiction, you would know that I placed someone totally different from Neal as Peter freakin' Pan.
PLUS: How the heck would Neal/ Bae/ Peter the freakin PAN get from freakin Neverland to our world? I mean, I guess there is the whole "The second star to the right" business but, AAAAGH!!!!!! I think THAT was the biggest bombshell of the series because it completely ruins my plans for my FanFic. Thank you makers of Once Upon a Time for first RUINING RUMPBELLE, and then RUINING MY LIFE ASWELL. I now despise you. But I'm still gonna watch next weeks episode because I'm so freakin obsessed with this show.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:13 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Johanna... :c
Old 03-04-2013, 05:30 PM

So once I finished watching this week's episode, I was just in time to see the ending of Tangled. Instead of going into my usual post of feels, this is all I have to say:

Heal what has been hurt.

Change the fate's design.

Make the clock reverse.

(Pretend there's a picture of the clock tower here. I have too many pictures.)

Bring back what once was mine.

What once was mine...

Old 03-04-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
Okay, so I own some apologies to some people. There were people who were all like "What if Bae is Peter Pan?!"
Well, then I said, "No, there's no way because in the first season Bae was sent to a place where there is no magic, and Neverland has magic."
Well, then freakin Neal has to go and say, "Well, if you think about it if I were here that whole entire time I'd be like a thousand years old." (I exagerrated that line) Well, if any of you bothered to read my Once Upon a Time Fan Fiction, you would know that I placed someone totally different from Neal as Peter freakin' Pan.
PLUS: How the heck would Neal/ Bae/ Peter the freakin PAN get from freakin Neverland to our world? I mean, I guess there is the whole "The second star to the right" business but, AAAAGH!!!!!! I think THAT was the biggest bombshell of the series because it completely ruins my plans for my FanFic. Thank you makers of Once Upon a Time for first RUINING RUMPBELLE, and then RUINING MY LIFE ASWELL. I now despise you. But I'm still gonna watch next weeks episode because I'm so freakin obsessed with this show.
Okay but Neal SAID he knew Captain Hook and he knew how to captain a pirate ship... And in Disney's Peter Pan the only way Wendy and crew got to Neverland was because Peter Pan found them even though they were in the non-magic land so maybe the same thing happened to Bae. I dunnoooo.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
So once I finished watching this week's episode, I was just in time to see the ending of Tangled. Instead of going into my usual post of feels, this is all I have to say:

Heal what has been hurt.

Change the fate's design.

Make the clock reverse.

(Pretend there's a picture of the clock tower here. I have too many pictures.)

Bring back what once was mine.

What once was mine...

One word:
AMAZING.
That was actually really cool. I love it. I'm so weird, after the second time I read it I almost cried. Yeah. I have no life.

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!