Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - Page 74 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
I have a few things to say here:
1) FRIGGIN LIKE REGINA AND FRIGGIN LIKE ROLAND AND FRIGGIN ROBIN (ESPECIALLY IN HIS ADORABLY BADASS REAL WORLD CLOTHES.)
2) I'm sorry Regina but Zelena (Aka your FRIK FRAKIN SISTER) really does where that dress better than you i mean just look at her.
3) ZELENA GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF SNOW'S PREGO TUMMY.
4) Emma you're brilliant and thank you writers I don't know if I could handle Regina being blamed for another problem after Cora.Also my swan queen sensors were going off and I don't even ship it.
5) RUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEE. I saw it coming, of course, as soon as Zelena came down the stairs.
6) Fudging Regina and Henry feels. And Henry has honestly become a brat in his fake life.
Ye.
No, I think Cursed Henry is being less of a brat than normal Henry, but it just seems that way to us because he's not acting the way he should be.

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE BOY TO GET YOU TO LOVE YOUR REAL MOMMY AGAIN
Old 03-19-2014, 04:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ee8mnULU3E
I like this a lot hehebjabhdajadlkd
Old 03-19-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ee8mnULU3E
I like this a lot hehebjabhdajadlkd
I do toooooo

robbie kay it's alright if i marry you right
Old 03-23-2014, 09:07 PM

oh my gosh
oh my gosh
OH MY GOSH
SD;FLKSADN/F;ASMDF
THIS IS NOT OKAY
I'M GOING TO START CRYING
SHE'S GOING TO MAKE RUMPLE KILL NEAL
SJDKFL/SMDFNASDFKLM
THIS IS SO FAR FROM OKAY
YOU CAN'T DO THIS
THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT
YOU CAN'T BRING NEAL BACK FOR AN EPISODE AND THEN HAVE HIS OWN FATHER KILL HIM
I'M GOING TO CRY NEXT WEEK AND I'M NOT GOING TO STOP BECAUSE NEAL I LOVE YOU YOU CAN'T DIE

On another note I completely hated this episode.
Except for the Regina-Henry scene because that was adorable and it partially made up for the heart-wrenching Regina-Henry scenes of the last few episodes.
Because Henry's enjoying Regina's company and he's confiding in her and that's all she wants and that's sort of okay even if he doesn't remember her, which is not okay.

But the Rapunzel story.
That was horrible.
Rapunzel is my favorite fairy tale and they ruined it and there wasn't a witch and she FREAKING PUT HERSELF IN THE TOWER OKAY IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT AND RAPUNZEL'S WHOLE ROLE IN THE EPISODE WAS AS A METAPHOR FOR DAVID/CHARMING OVERCOMING HIS FEARS WHICH IS NOT OKAY BECAUSE THE RAPUNZEL FAIRYTALE CAN BE AMAZING IF YOU DO IT RIGHT BUT NO LET'S JUST PUT HER IN AND GIVE HER A STUPID BACKSTORY THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE AND THEN JUST SEND HER OFF AT THE END OF THE EPISODE SO YOU KNOW SHE WON'T BE BACK AGAIN
I WAS SO EXCITED TOO WHEN I SAW THAT THEY HAD CAST AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN ACTRESS BECAUSE THEN IT WOULDN'T BE LIKE TANGLED BUT NO IT SUCKED

i'm having emotional struggles right now just leave me to cry in a corner
Old 03-23-2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
But the Rapunzel story.
That was horrible.
Rapunzel is my favorite fairy tale and they ruined it and there wasn't a witch and she FREAKING PUT HERSELF IN THE TOWER OKAY IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT AND RAPUNZEL'S WHOLE ROLE IN THE EPISODE WAS AS A METAPHOR FOR DAVID/CHARMING OVERCOMING HIS FEARS WHICH IS NOT OKAY BECAUSE THE RAPUNZEL FAIRYTALE CAN BE AMAZING IF YOU DO IT RIGHT BUT NO LET'S JUST PUT HER IN AND GIVE HER A STUPID BACKSTORY THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE AND THEN JUST SEND HER OFF AT THE END OF THE EPISODE SO YOU KNOW SHE WON'T BE BACK AGAIN
I WAS SO EXCITED TOO WHEN I SAW THAT THEY HAD CAST AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN ACTRESS BECAUSE THEN IT WOULDN'T BE LIKE TANGLED BUT NO IT SUCKED

i'm having emotional struggles right now just leave me to cry in a corner
The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan--the boy who NEVER GREW UP, The Wizard of Oz, and now Rapunzel--the Charmplemills always come out as most important, most influential. All these stories are bent to fit their lives.

OUaT can make me angry a lot faster than any other show. You are not alone.

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 03-24-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan--the boy who NEVER GREW UP, The Wizard of Oz, and now Rapunzel--the Charmplemills always come out as most important, most influential. All these stories are bent to fit their lives.

OUaT can make me angry a lot faster than any other show. You are not alone.
I liked how they did The Little Mermaid (although I wish they had kept Ariel on for a little longer) and I currently don't have an opinion on The Wizard of Oz (although I'm liking Zelena more than I expected because the actress is good), but Peter Pan and Rapunzel they ruined. They downright ruined them. I was so excited for this episode too, and it just SUCKED. I DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT SNOW AND CHARMING ANYMORE. EVERY SINCE THE CURSE BROKE SNOW HAS BEEN A BORING MARY JANE AND CHARMING'S ONLY FUN WHEN HE'S WITH HOOK AND EMMA. I WANT RUMBELLE. I WANT DARLING PAN. I WANT REGINA AND HENRY TOGETHER AND I WANT THEM TO DO THE FAIRY TALES RIGHT!

i have half decided i want to be a writer for a tv show when i grow up because i want the next generation to feel the pain that i felt as a teenager
Old 03-24-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
I liked how they did The Little Mermaid (although I wish they had kept Ariel on for a little longer) and I currently don't have an opinion on The Wizard of Oz (although I'm liking Zelena more than I expected because the actress is good), but Peter Pan and Rapunzel they ruined. They downright ruined them. I was so excited for this episode too, and it just SUCKED. I DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT SNOW AND CHARMING ANYMORE. EVERY SINCE THE CURSE BROKE SNOW HAS BEEN A BORING MARY JANE AND CHARMING'S ONLY FUN WHEN HE'S WITH HOOK AND EMMA. I WANT RUMBELLE. I WANT DARLING PAN. I WANT REGINA AND HENRY TOGETHER AND I WANT THEM TO DO THE FAIRY TALES RIGHT!

i have half decided i want to be a writer for a tv show when i grow up because i want the next generation to feel the pain that i felt as a teenager
I loved loved loved the actress for Ariel, and what little we saw of her story, but her story was over so quick and mainly used to get a Macguffin for Rumple in Neverland, and the flashbacks for Regina/Snow drama that we've seen since season one.
And DFFRFGRDGBJIPLNBCX did another flipping classic character have to join this tree? She HAS to be lying, or I am 300% done with this show.

Old 03-24-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
I loved loved loved the actress for Ariel, and what little we saw of her story, but her story was over so quick and mainly used to get a Macguffin for Rumple in Neverland, and the flashbacks for Regina/Snow drama that we've seen since season one.
And DFFRFGRDGBJIPLNBCX did another flipping classic character have to join this tree? She HAS to be lying, or I am 300% done with this show.
This family tree thing is just getting stupid, but I will like it if they end up making Regina the Wicked Witch of the East, which is where I think this is heading.

Also I nearly died when Zelena went into Mr. Gold's shop and Belle was in there and she said "are you Mrs. Gold" and Belle stopped for a minute and then said "No". YES YOU ARE BELLE I LOVE YOU RUMPLE YOU BETTER GO BACK TO HER SHE LOVES YOU
Old 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
This family tree thing is just getting stupid, but I will like it if they end up making Regina the Wicked Witch of the East, which is where I think this is heading.

Also I nearly died when Zelena went into Mr. Gold's shop and Belle was in there and she said "are you Mrs. Gold" and Belle stopped for a minute and then said "No". YES YOU ARE BELLE I LOVE YOU RUMPLE YOU BETTER GO BACK TO HER SHE LOVES YOU
On another note, I have an idea for a Darling Pan fanfiction but I'm trying to figure out a way for Peter and Wendy to have a happy ending because in the actual book/play they don't since Wendy goes home and the Darlings adopt all the Lost Boys and FREAKING LEAVE PETER ALL ALONE (which actually is what they ended up doing on OUAT for the most part except for the whole um boy that never grows up dying thing) and if Peter and Wendy went to London then Peter would grow up, which can't happen, and if Wendy were to stay in Neverland then she would leave her family. I could always do a Narnia ending and be like "oh Wendy you and your whole family actually got hit by a train but you're in Neverland heaven yaaaaay".

Also when the hooded "witch" thing was stalking David I got super excited because I knew it wasn't going to be the Witch so I thought it was going to be Peter and then NO IT WAS A METAPHOR FOR DAVID'S FEAR OF BEING A FATHER CRUSHING MY DREAMS WHY DON'T YOU OUAT
Old 03-24-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
On another note, I have an idea for a Darling Pan fanfiction but I'm trying to figure out a way for Peter and Wendy to have a happy ending because in the actual book/play they don't since Wendy goes home and the Darlings adopt all the Lost Boys and FREAKING LEAVE PETER ALL ALONE (which actually is what they ended up doing on OUAT for the most part except for the whole um boy that never grows up dying thing) and if Peter and Wendy went to London then Peter would grow up, which can't happen, and if Wendy were to stay in Neverland then she would leave her family. I could always do a Narnia ending and be like "oh Wendy you and your whole family actually got hit by a train but you're in Neverland heaven yaaaaay".

Also when the hooded "witch" thing was stalking David I got super excited because I knew it wasn't going to be the Witch so I thought it was going to be Peter and then NO IT WAS A METAPHOR FOR DAVID'S FEAR OF BEING A FATHER CRUSHING MY DREAMS WHY DON'T YOU OUAT
Peter and Wendy being apart isn't a "happy" ending, but I like it. I think it's more real, that Wendy was able to love and remember him, but still heal her heart and move on. And Peter never ever forgot her.
That doesn't mean I'd ever be opposed to different versions where they end up together. I feel like that could (and should) happen in the OUaT-verse. I have, like, five endings that I want to write for them. My favorite happy ending so far is the one where I had Wendy turning the hourglass over, Peter turning young again (asdfghjkl; look I'll always be upset about that), and them reuniting and him being all happy to see her and kind of nice for once.
Then I have a less happy ending where, when the curse breaks, Wendy is sent back to her time and doesn't remember Peter, but Michael manages to say, "His name was Peter Pan," right before he forgets everything--'cept it totally wouldn't be canon, since everyone in the EF remembers, but well none of this is canon.
Um, well then I have one my friend Joe came up with. It was on the sweetest Christmas card ever, he wrote up a screenplay and stuck it on the back. Peter and Wendy show up in what was once Storybrooke, after everyone's gone. Peter sees his pixie dust bottle, broken and empty, and figures he must have activated it before he died. Wendy asks why she's there, and he just shrugs. So they get into a magically-conjured car and drive off to find Emma and Henry. But then it says that we flash back to just before Peter's death and we see "Wendy Darling as his last, lovely thought to be that activated the pixie dust" (his words exactly, I was kind of crying inside when I read it).
My favorite ending I've actually written, Wendy sews his shadow back on in what could have been the season finale, and he just says all these awful things and he realizes everything he's done, like, you know, killing his only friend. But then Wendy finishes and says goodbye and he grabs her hand and says "Never say goodbye. Goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting," and it's really sappy and corny and sweet and she kisses him and says "I will never forget you," and I can't with this ship.

ANYWAY I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FREAKED OUT ABOUT THE WITCH C'MON I MEAN IF HE'D TAKEN OFF THE HOOD IT WOULD'VE LOOKED JUST LIKE THIS--

Okay they brought Rumple back somehow if they don't even MENTION Peter I just--I just--even if he was a villain, he MATTERED, okay? Okay? DO YOU HEAR ME EDDY AND ADAM? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BOY WHO NEVER GREW UP! HE MATTERS!

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!