Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16512 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #165111  
Old 03-25-2017, 08:46 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

insert meme
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #165112  
Old 03-26-2017, 12:30 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

cruel angels thesis is sstuck in my head bc i was watching barron trump meme vids earlier
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #165113  
Old 04-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Hey so my figure skating roommate had an exhibition today!! And I went and she is anime trash and also so good. So not this time but one time she had a competition and skated to music from yuri on ice and WON GOLD and it was great and she's great but anyway. Today she had an exhibition and she skated to music from Hamilton but she used yuri's starting position and copied a lot of his poses and arm and hand stuff and my other roommate was just laughing and she did so well. And then afterwards she got off the ice and her girlfriend SPRINTED AROUND THE RINK to get to her and honestly her parents are so clueless they are the only 100% good couple and I love them both. (Also her girlfriend went to my old school before I was there??? There's like 50 kids tops every year wow it's a small world)
Reply With Quote
  #165114  
Old 04-02-2017, 07:15 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Hey so my figure skating roommate had an exhibition today!! And I went and she is anime trash and also so good. So not this time but one time she had a competition and skated to music from yuri on ice and WON GOLD and it was great and she's great but anyway. Today she had an exhibition and she skated to music from Hamilton but she used yuri's starting position and copied a lot of his poses and arm and hand stuff and my other roommate was just laughing and she did so well. And then afterwards she got off the ice and her girlfriend SPRINTED AROUND THE RINK to get to her and honestly her parents are so clueless they are the only 100% good couple and I love them both. (Also her girlfriend went to my old school before I was there??? There's like 50 kids tops every year wow it's a small world)
wtf ur entire life is goals also how do u kno irl victuuri those girlfriends are relationship goals aaa
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #165115  
Old 04-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
wtf ur entire life is goals also how do u kno irl victuuri those girlfriends are relationship goals aaa
Idk how but somehow I know them and I love them. Her girlfriend kept making jokes about how much she loves gay figure skaters and everyone just sort of lost it.
Reply With Quote
  #165116  
Old 04-02-2017, 01:36 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Idk how but somehow I know them and I love them. Her girlfriend kept making jokes about how much she loves gay figure skaters and everyone just sort of lost it.
wowowow I'm so jealous of u i want ur life

(okok so u have a roommate do u go to boarding school or what? don't hv to answer if u don't feel comfortable doing so tho)
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #165117  
Old 04-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
wowowow I'm so jealous of u i want ur life

(okok so u have a roommate do u go to boarding school or what? don't hv to answer if u don't feel comfortable doing so tho)
Yup! I go to a small liberal arts boarding school and it's so great.
Reply With Quote
  #165118  
Old 04-02-2017, 02:56 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Yup! I go to a small liberal arts boarding school and it's so great.
Omg that's super awesome I'm literally sitting here burning with envy

I don't even go to school right now bc mental health i hate school environments and stress lmaoooo but that sounds supr nice I'm so fucking jealous im
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #165119  
Old 04-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Omg that's super awesome I'm literally sitting here burning with envy

I don't even go to school right now bc mental health i hate school environments and stress lmaoooo but that sounds supr nice I'm so fucking jealous im
We're not allowed to see our grades until our junior year to hopefully cut down on stress. It's also the sort of place where everyone is either communist, gay, or both
Reply With Quote
  #165120  
Old 04-02-2017, 05:14 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
We're not allowed to see our grades until our junior year to hopefully cut down on stress. It's also the sort of place where everyone is either communist, gay, or both
wow thats literally heavne
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.