Old 10-28-2014, 12:05 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

ok let me get this straight
so after we get three graded assignments
you give us two more graded assignments
wtf
Old 10-28-2014, 05:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

My art class is made up of disruptive idiots who don't care about grades or school, for that matter.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 10-28-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
My art class is made up of disruptive idiots who don't care about grades or school, for that matter.
Well, that's basically 90% of my entire school.
(possibly minorly exaggerating)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 10-29-2014, 05:05 PM

My school's bathrooms are the crappiest. One of the stalls in a bathroom upstairs doesn't even have a lock.

"Father, it's not a fear of the dark, but rather, a fear of the things in it."
Old 10-29-2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aynonomus_Angel View Post
My school's bathrooms are the crappiest. One of the stalls in a bathroom upstairs doesn't even have a lock.
That was my elementary school, except it was because we had a special ed program and locks are hard for kids in wheelchairs so some stalls just didn't have doors.
That was awkward to say the least
Old 11-01-2014, 10:02 AM

-Cliques.
-The "Popular" group.
-Stupid, insulting games.
-The most "popular" boy in our grade. He's in SIX out of the EIGHT classes I have. He never does ANY of his work, then complains that "All the teachers hate me!" He is impossible to do any work with on a group project, he just keeps typing "Nate is cool." and "Give Nate a medal for being awesome." all over the document. What's worse, everybody thinks he's so funny. He's not.
-Mrs. Johnson, the mean science teacher. I don't have her, (luckily) but she made my best friend redo her "All about me" project FOUR TIMES. Why? How do you take off grades for somebody following all the instructions? How could she be wrong when writing about herself?!?
-Homework.
-Terrible Kidspop music.
-Kids in honors math that SHOULD NOT be in honors math. *Coughcoughnatecough*
-Bullies. Not to me, but to other kids. It makes me sick.
And I guess that's it, for now.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:29 PM

being a junior sucks. People who aren't juniors yet, don't become juniors. In fact, just be a cute innocent little freshman the rest of your life. Trust me. And don't slack off sophomore year. Don't do it. Because you're gonna get to junior year and you're gonna realize what it takes to get into college and you're gonna have to retake algebra one AND algebra two again because believe it or not, it actually was the teacher's fault you failed. And you're gonna have work on weekends at the very least, with an essay due every week in your english class and precalc homework ever night and chemistry first period when you're not even awake sooooooo

Be fourteen forever because it's way better than being sixteen.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 11-04-2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
being a junior sucks. People who aren't juniors yet, don't become juniors. In fact, just be a cute innocent little freshman the rest of your life. Trust me. And don't slack off sophomore year. Don't do it. Because you're gonna get to junior year and you're gonna realize what it takes to get into college and you're gonna have to retake algebra one AND algebra two again because believe it or not, it actually was the teacher's fault you failed. And you're gonna have work on weekends at the very least, with an essay due every week in your english class and precalc homework ever night and chemistry first period when you're not even awake sooooooo

Be fourteen forever because it's way better than being sixteen.
CAN I GET A HECK YEA BECAUSE THAT'S WAY TOO TRUE.

except i'm younger than that and in college already

BUT FRESHMEN ARE SO TINY AND CUTE AND ACTUALLY KINDA RARE FOR ME BECAUSE I'M HOMESCHOOLED but the thing that ticked me off the most was when my mom kept on saying "oh, you'll definitely have homework over the weekend" and she would repeat that over and over and over. And a few months into the school year, when we have homework every weekend, she's asking us why we have so much homework. >8[

and now, on top of this teacher, my several other classes, and my growing hobbies, I have to decide on college stuff for me and my sister (and pretty much my entire family because it will determine where we live)! like, right now I would rather get hit by a car than go to school (it still hasn't happened yet, so I think throwing myself down a set of stairs is another option)

and i still need to learn how to drive. so, college + high school + driving + ALL OF THE FLUFFING HOMEWORK WE GET +very little time for hobbies + DANCE CLASS DID I MENTION DANCE CLASS I LOVE IT BUT I'M PUSHING MYSELF WAY TOO MUCH + uncontrollable maturity + MY LACK OF A JOB = me wanting to get hit by a car again today

But, no really, freshmen are so cute and sometimes they haven't hit that growth spurt yet. So you see a freshman and you're like "oh, that's a cute kid" and six months later it's like "GOSH YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY I COULD DATE. WHAT THE HECK. WHY ARE YOU TALLER THAN ME" so yeah...
Old 11-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Is homework over the weekend a new thing for you guys... because I can't remember when I didn't have homework over the weekend but I'm pretty sure it was fourth grade.

Okay but let me just say Honors Geometry tho...
Old 11-04-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Is homework over the weekend a new thing for you guys... because I can't remember when I didn't have homework over the weekend but I'm pretty sure it was fourth grade.

Okay but let me just say Honors Geometry tho...
No homework over the weekend is old news. It just continually gets worse. And when you work 14 hours on weekends it's very difficult to do.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA

Tags
>>>, >_<, butterfly, classical cat, flaming mangoes, flaming mangoes??, forget this, hate standardized tests, i failed ela boo hoo hoo, i feel stupid in school, i wish i was harry potter, i. hate. school., if the dark returnes!!!, ihaverecesssuckers, im going to hogwarts, luna was here, my teacher is awesome, school sucks, school sux, shoot me, teachmesomethingalready, throwing, waaaaah why me?!, who hates school?, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy