Quantcast The KidPub Boarding School! - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2009, 09:00 PM

Default On the plane... almost there...

Sarah looked over at Alexis bouncing up and down on her seat complaining. "When are we gonna get there?!?!" Alexis screamed. The flight lady saw the look on Sarah's face and rushed over. Infront of her she pushed a cart filled with candy. "Would you like some candy? It's courtisey of the kidpub boarding school." the kind lady asked. "Huhhhhhhhhh gimme, gimme, gimme." Alexis said as she stuck her hands out. "Uhh-umm." Sarah coughed. "I mean yes please, thank you." Alexis put on the truest fake smile she could master as she was handed a basket full of candy. Then over the intercome the pilot's voice was heard. "Welcome to the kid pub boarding school. Have a nice life." A shrill cry of excitment escaped from Alexis's mouth. "Were here" she said as she got up. Then they ran into the doors of... The Kidpub Boarding School.

"Somtimes I think creativity is magic it's not a matter of finding and idea, but allowing the idea to find you."
-Maya Lin
Old 02-05-2009, 04:51 PM

The ride was very smooth. Kazel, Gingy, Tess and the gang of merry alter-egos and muses sat squashed in the train's compartment.
"Won't you ever go away?" Kazel asked her alter-ego.
"Well I'm here, Kazeley," Jaymie said stretching. "Why go? Hm... Jaimy, you?"
"Yeppers, sorry, Gingy," Said the other alter-ego.
Jaymie yawned and told Kazel she was going to explore around the train.
"Don't get in trouble..." Warned Kazel.
As Jaymie walked around the compartments somebody caught her eye.
"Lavender!" Jaymie exclaimed.
"Hi, Jaymie!" Lavender smiled and walked towards Jaymie.
Jaymie casually flicked her wand and Lavender tripped on nothing.
"Hey..." Lavender whined, getting to her feet. "Take this!"
Jaymie was soon hanging by her ankle.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:55 PM

Jabrill sad down next to Lavender grinning madly before realising that he was in the presance of people he didn't know... girls he didn't know!! He picked up the lickerish wand on the bench and after offering it round, enchanted the marker pen to fly into Ben's head like a long fat white bluebottle trying to get out of a window. He then turned to Lavender.
"So... we haven't met before. I'm Jabrill. You're..." He glanced quickly across the car to where Gabriella was failing to stop the pen destroying Ben's face and everything around it.
"Argh! Look! It got black on my suitcase!!"
"But isn't your suitcase back already?" It was at this point that the sleeping Ben rolled off the bench and woke with a scream of
"NO!!!! NOT THE GOLDFISH OF DARKNESS!!!" Before noticing that there where people there. Jabrill started laughing...

The car was alive with chat and laughter. After they had all been introduced, Ben had taken it on himself to hug everyone... lightening the mood. Jabrill jumped up. The poetry he had written in the clouded window was rubbed away leaving only the last few letters. Kidpub boarding school was drawing close, the tops of it's spires just visible. He glanced over his shoulder, then hurriedly rubbed out the remaining letters before he started chatting again.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:02 AM

It seemed like only moments later the train drew to a halt. The all wondered out onto the platform, Ben looking mysterious with his far away look and markings all over his face. A familiar face drew near through the fog...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:38 AM

Meanwhile, way back in Australia...

The lady at teh desk of the ticket counter at the airport was getting her ears shouted off.
'What do you MEAN, there's no flight bound for a KP boarding school?' Lauren shrieked.
'Exactly what she says,' Alary pointed out.
'You mean we're not going? You mean I have to wait even LONGER to beat up Aiden?' Caius growled.
'The last flight left ten minutes ago,' the lady at the desk said matter-of-factly. 'And ther are no more coming until next week.'
'WHAT?!?!?' Lauren yelped.
Alary turned on her. 'I TOLD you we shouldn't have made that detour to the chocolate factory!'
'I had to stock up!' Lauren shot back defensively.
'And now it's melted in your bag,' Caius observed. He pulled her bag off her shoulder and upended it, sending melted chocolate mixed with notebooks crashing to the floor, and Lauren shrieked and retrieved her laptop from the mess.
The lady at the desk stared, her mouth hanging open slightly.
'What're you looking at?' Alary said, and poked her tongue out at her.
'Well, now what?' Caius asked, dropping the empty bag.
'Now...we improvise.'
Lauren had a brief hyperventilating fit and then pulled out her laptop and hacked into the wireless broadband of the airport. Shoving in the email addresses of twenty or so kid-pubbians to make sure everyone got it, she quickly typed her message:

Yeah, so I'm stuck. We missed our flight. Don't say I told you so.
I need HELP. We need help. Now. Or else.

'Way to go, smarty,' Caius said, reading over her shoulder. 'Nice "improvising". Beg for help, why don't you...?'
'Darn right,' Lauren said, and clicked SEND.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:05 PM

Default In the halls of the boarding school

Sarah was sitting at her computer typing away when... PING new message new message. She clicked the envelope and read the ask for help. "Well that stinks." Instanly Alexis rushed over. "What?" she asked. "Lauren missed her flight." Sarah quickly scribbled a note to Perry then handed it to Alexis. "Go give this to Perry." Alexis grunted then grabbed then note.

Back in Australia

Lauren was sitting outside the airport with her arguing alter egos. Then out of nowhere up popped a giant kangeroo. Around it's neck was a note tied with a piece of string. "This will get you to the kidpub boarding school in about 30 minutes. No need to steer she knows the way." Then they all hopped on 15 minutes later they were in America.

"Somtimes I think creativity is magic it's not a matter of finding and idea, but allowing the idea to find you."
-Maya Lin
Old 02-06-2009, 06:26 PM

Gabby on the computer in her Aunt's dining room almost let out a shriek.

"What! Get out! There's a KP boarding school! Why didn't I get this ages ago?" she galloped up the stairs and grabbed her suitcase.

"Aww, shoot, those forms, I'll get Auntie to sign it," Gabby was currently staying with her Aunt and she agreed to anything.

"Auntie, Auntie!!" She waved the forms in the air frantically.

"What, what?"

"I would like to go to this boarding school for a while and I need you to sign."

"Would your mom be okay with this?"

"No."

"Will you be back by Christmas?"

"Definately!"

"Give me that form!"

"I'll just tell your mom and dad that you went on a three month class trip to Washington D.C.,"

"That's perfect!"

"I'll get my stuff," I ran up the stairs almost tripping.

"Eh hem!" it was Gretchen (from A DUMB person's guide to fame)

"I would like to go."

"Well then it would be even more, because you're not a kidpub member,"

"I'm Gretchen, the trainer from a more than popular radio show. You think they'll make me pay?"

"They won't let anybody in, you have to love to write."

"I can write!"

"Fine, show me what you got!"

"Roses are red violets are blue please, please, please, take me with you!"

"Fine, that's because you're one of my favorite story characters, that's the only reason."

"Yeah! We're going to CA! Now where's that. I've been in a book all my life you know."

(in real life this would NEVER I REPEAT NEVER happen in my life)

~ Is THIS a GOOD plot for a story? Would YOU read it????????

Last edited by polarbear1; 02-06-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:06 AM

As the flying horse called Bob landed in the courtyard, Aiden jumped off before it touched the ground.
"I LIVE!!!" He proclaimed.
"Oh the tragedies..." Fate swooped in, her white wings folding smoothly as she landed.
Aiden took up a defensive stance, "Just because you're my little sister doesn't mean I can't kick your butt."
"You wouldn't though! You couldn't hurt me!" Fate yelled back as she donned an innocent face.
Throwing up his hands in disgust Aiden walked off to find Caius.
Calla waved her forms, "I'm going to administration to submit these. Did you fill out your form?"
"Yup yup!" Fate handed her a pale blue slip. "So many questions..."
As Calla skipped off to the admin office, she looked around. In a far corner, she saw a platform with a group of people on it.
Making a mental note to meet them later, she rushed on to finish her task.
Meanwhile, Fate flew over to the group.
Hovering midair, she asked, "Which one of you guys are muses?"
Old 02-07-2009, 11:04 AM

"So, Kazely-Kat, what do we do now?" Jaymie asked.
Kazel leaned in towards Gabriella. "How do you get annoying alter-egos away?"
Ben leaned in too. "Yeah, Jabril's been bugging me all day!" He then shook his head and went over to the admissions counter.
Gabriella shrugged. Then she got an idea.
She skipped over to Lavender and whispered something in her ear. Lavender glared then nodded vigorously as Gabriella grinned mischeviously. Lavender then tightened her wand grip and stomped over to Jaymie.
"I can't believe you would do that!" Lavender cried. "After all those times! ARUGH!" She pointed her wand in Jaymie's direction and muttereed a spell. Then water spurted out of the wand and hit Jaymie right in the face, throwing her back.
Jaymie sprung to her feet and spit out some water. She fished her wand from her pocket. "What are you talking about?! I did NOTHING!"
"Gabriella told me this would happen," Lavender said. "You're such a liar! Liars go through three stages: denial, anger, then acceptance."
"Me? A liar?" Jaymie shrieked. "WHAT DID I DO?!"
"Second stage!" Lavender exclaimed. "Anger!"
"What's going on?" Ben asked, Jabril by his side.
"Eh, just a little fight between these two beautiful, available witches," Gabriella said. Jabril's eyes widened and he grinned at the girls.
"W-what are they fighting about?" Jabril asked, coming back to earth.
"You," Gabriella said simply.
"Me?" Jabril asked, astonished.
"Him?" Ben asked.
"Yup!" Gabriella exclaimed. "You might want to break it up, Jabril."
Jabril made himself look a little tougher. "Of course!" He pulled out his wand and ran over to the two girls yelling, "Stop! I'm here!"
"Hey, Lav!" Gabriella yelled over the fighting. Lavender, Jaymie, and Jabril stopped in their tracks. "Don't you want to take the fight over to someplace quieter or with less people around? I mean, you can easily hurt someone here."
"You're right!" Jaymie said. "I don't want to hurt poor Kazely-Kat."
Kazel glared at Jaymie for a moment, then grinned. "Thanks!" Kazel whispered into Gabriella's ear.
With a pop! Jaymie, Jabril, and Lavender disappeared.
"Whoa, how'd you do that?" Ben asked.
"I just told Lavender that Jaymie had been hanging out with Myra and Amna all week," Gabriella said. "They're two Naiads that Lavender isn't very fond of."
Ben nodded.
"So they were fighting over nothing?" Kazel asked.
Gabriella nodded.
"Awesome! Now I won't have to hear Kazely-Kat all day! I can concentrate on my writing!" Kazel exclaimed.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:01 PM

Lauren screamed a bit as the giant kangaroo touched down on Californian soil, way short of the platform where the others were. Lauren, Alary and Caius went flying out of the kangaroo's pouch and headfirst into the ground.
‘Ow....’ Caius mumbled. ‘My head.’
Alary sprang to her feet at once, kicked Caius for good measure and helped Lauren up. Then she caught sight of the people on the platform. She shaded her eyes with her hand and peered at them.
‘Can you see Aiden and Calla with them?’ she asked.
‘And Fate?’ Caius said at once.
‘Yup,’ Lauren said. She pointed. ‘Can’t you see Fate hovering up there? Above all the others...wow that’s a lot of people. Let’s go meet ‘em all.’
‘Ah, there she is,’ Caius said, pleased. He seized both Alary and Lauren and dragged them towards the platform.
‘HEY GUYS!!’ Lauren shouted. ‘I see lots of people have made it.’
She was dragged up onto the platform by Caius and then, remembering something, she pulled out a huge wad of forms she’d filled out and waved them above her head.
‘Where are we supposed to put all these in?’

Tags
boarding school, kidpub, never ending story