Quantcast Thursday - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > School
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2009, 12:32 AM

Post Thursday

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I Just Wrote 3 Pages About This And Now It's Gone!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
Old 02-03-2009, 02:09 AM

Awww that's too bad. I hate when that happens. *sympathetic*
Old 02-03-2009, 06:15 AM

me too. it's so annoying.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:23 PM

Lightbulb I Know! SO ANNYOING!

Well I guess I'll try do re write it so. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I'll get working!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:59 PM

did it happen again? I'm assuming it did because it has to be very important if you spent 34 hours writing it... and counting.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:54 PM

Post No

No It didn't. I will write this out again. It was a while ago so. . . I'll just (try to) make it short and sweet. And I didn't spend 34 hours on it.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:19 PM

Where exactly did ya pull 34 from? Just wodering a'cause I'm a math nerd. *puts on dorky glasses* Eh hem, SinA over a is equal to SinB over b which is equal to SinC over c with A, B, and C as the angles of a triangle and a,b, and c as the corresponding sides of said triangle. *takes off dorky glasses* (sorry, that what we learned in Geo today. I guess it's on my brain) I can write math, but i really don't feel like doing it.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:22 PM

Post Once upon a Thursday

One day (a while ago) I had to share my story. I thought it was really good. I was counting the "wow" words (a word that gets you a point for your team) I quickly walked up to the center. I said my name is Haley bla bla bla. I was really proud of myself (I thought I did good) I wanted to head back to my seat, but I forgot that we had to get comments at the end. I went back to the center. Before I called on anyone my teacher said " Sorry Haley I couldn't hear you." When really I knew it was just because someone was talking to her. Only two hands went up I called on both then finally someone else rose their hand I called on em. At first I said the two names of the first people I called on. Then I couldn't take it. My mouth got dry. My eyes almost flooded with tears. I just pointed at the person. Finally when I got back to my seat, I could feel at least one tear of shame. My crush was sitting across from me & I could tell he was trying to make me laugh & feel better. I closed my eyes for a sec. One of my best friends was up. She said it was dedicated to me! It was even written down! It made be feel a little better.
Another day my class was playing a math game. I was against my best bud. Before we started she said "My voice might get a little scratchy."
My teacher said "That's okay. I can barely even hear Haley." And she smiled. So did my best bud. I was mad. Sad. And felt like dying. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How rude!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by special View Post
Where exactly did ya pull 34 from? Just wodering a'cause I'm a math nerd. *puts on dorky glasses* Eh hem, SinA over a is equal to SinB over b which is equal to SinC over c with A, B, and C as the angles of a triangle and a,b, and c as the corresponding sides of said triangle. *takes off dorky glasses* (sorry, that what we learned in Geo today. I guess it's on my brain) I can write math, but i really don't feel like doing it.
Me? Or Neb?
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 AM

Arrow

Oh yeah, I've done that too and I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I Just Wrote 3 Pages About This And Now It's Gone!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo