Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1917 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2016, 12:03 AM

Default its late at night. myg rammar is gonna be like !! bad so sry if u cant read lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
if people would stop commenting on my height and calling me a fucking freak for it to my faves that would be good thanks. same goes to comments like "you could be a model if you were pretty!" and "if you had bigger boobs you could be a model" haha fuck off and no mom those are not compliments and you threatening to send me to get help because I hate my height isn't helping either thanks and kindly fuck off. also stop screaming at me in front of my friends as my brother laughs thanks I hate myself anyway I don't need your help
oh my fuking god ok first of all you're !!!!!!!! like!!!!!! pretty very much pretty like already a model amirite~ i think you're very pretty personally so it makes me Angry AF to hear this shitt. i know insecurity and i know it sucks and me saying that tall is gorgeous isn't gonna change how you feel. no one deserves to feel not pretty though ok and you especially not. you are not a freak and anyone who says so is
a) jelly bean-ass bich
b) fuckboy who dont deserve u
feel free to come down on them from the sky and woop their asses ok

i realize this is probably incomprehensible. but just to let you know you are
a) very pretty
b) dont deserve a sad or an insecure feelings
c) anyone who says otherwise can stfu???

i know one day you'll look back on yourself and be like wow was i a boss ass bitch or what, so just hang in there until then ok. ily buddy.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-28-2016, 02:52 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

i vaguely have a boyfriend but it's so weird for two reasons:
1.) he Wont Be Affectionate and we've talked about it but aaahhh
2.) he has a datemate already and it's chill and we're all friends but it's still funny knowing he's dating somebody else as well lmao
Old 12-28-2016, 01:14 PM

So I literally hate my dad sometimes. We were in the car and somehow we got around to talking about gender queerness and stuff and he essentially said that people were only gender queer because they wanted attention.

Remember your life

Last edited by Graystorm; 12-29-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:11 PM

i WANT TO BE WHITE.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
So I literally hate my dad sometimes. We were in the car and somehow we got around to talking about gender queerness and stuff and he essentially said that people were only gender queer because they wanted attention.

ooh yikes?? that's so not true i mean i love attention as much as the next guy lmao but my nonbinary-ness isn't to get it. :-).
idk if you've tried to talk to him about that but honestly at some point you gotta let it go--some people don't want to learn
Old 12-28-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
oml i remember this time we got on the topic of brendon urie being pansexual and he was like "if he's pansexual there's something wrong with him" and i got so mad because my best friend is pansexual thank you very much

but y'know it's like brendon urie said: you should not give a fuck. you can't let [parents] dictate who you are.

but yes anyway that was the most recent time i self-harmed so
Old 12-29-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
oh my fuking god ok first of all you're !!!!!!!! like!!!!!! pretty very much pretty like already a model amirite~ i think you're very pretty personally so it makes me Angry AF to hear this shitt. i know insecurity and i know it sucks and me saying that tall is gorgeous isn't gonna change how you feel. no one deserves to feel not pretty though ok and you especially not. you are not a freak and anyone who says so is
a) jelly bean-ass bich
b) fuckboy who dont deserve u
feel free to come down on them from the sky and woop their asses ok

i realize this is probably incomprehensible. but just to let you know you are
a) very pretty
b) dont deserve a sad or an insecure feelings
c) anyone who says otherwise can stfu???

i know one day you'll look back on yourself and be like wow was i a boss ass bitch or what, so just hang in there until then ok. ily buddy.
thanks so much Esther. but also these are my teachers and parents and friends telling me I'm scarily tall and a freak and even if they're joking it's awful and no one listens if I tell them that it make me feel like shit. they just tell me that it's good I'm tall and I should like it but no I don't and I can't
Old 12-29-2016, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
thanks so much Esther. but also these are my teachers and parents and friends telling me I'm scarily tall and a freak and even if they're joking it's awful and no one listens if I tell them that it make me feel like shit. they just tell me that it's good I'm tall and I should like it but no I don't and I can't
you don't have to like being tall
no one can make you like being tall
so first off don't feel bad because you can't just stfu and "like" it. that's not your fault.

also, teachers and parents and friends don't always understand what you're going through and ik you've tried telling them to stop but in the end they might just continue being assholes. those jokes are not funny and you don't deserve to feel like crap because of them. it is awful. i know there's a limit to how much I can help, but pls keep in mind that you. do. not. deserve this. also when you're out of adolescence, a) you will have gotten more confident in your own body and b) adults will stop looking down on u bc teenager they can pick on and c) other teenagers will be looking up to YOU not giving u shit bc of ur height.

please hang in there <3

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-29-2016, 02:39 AM

ugh so first of all swallow you are the best and they are all wrong and i would support you more but i'm literally crying at midnight rn and ughhh

tw for body issues and weight stuff and i'm putting this just because i love you guys and i don't want any of you to feel like you're less then you really are because you are all so great and wonderful and beautiful

ok so i have body issues. i don't like my cheeks because they are too big and i don't like my shoulders because they are huge and i don't like my tummy because it puffs out a little bit and my family has pictures of me on their instagrams and my face looks like it is in a fatsuit except nope that's just me and i can't do anything about it i just have big fucking cheeks. and i can't tell them to take it down because then it'll trigger THEM because my oldest sister had anorexia and was so, so thin for a year or two and i don't want them to think that's happening to me. it's not. i still eat like i always have but i just wish i didn't look the way i do.

i know, I KNOW i am a horrible person who is going straight to hell for what i'm about to say, but i think these issues come from my sister. i love her and my family so much but i think it started then. in like 5th grade. i don't and never have read fashion magazines with the skinny models like my sister or paid much attention to body types or whatever. i don't even want to be skinny. i just don't want my shoulders and my cheeks to be so freaking BIG and for my face to not look so stupid. anyway so my sister was so scarily thin so every night she'd have a milkshake w/ protein powder to try and get herself to a healthy weight and to support her, my parents had me drink it with her. and then she said she was fat because of the milkshakes, that i too had every night.

she said she was fat even when we had the same exact diet and i know and i knew that it wasn't her talking it was this disease in her brain that was telling her this but she said she was fat, and we ate the same things, did the same exercise, so boom, 5th grade = body issues.

i don't even know why i'm saying this. i've just thought about it a lot and i know none of you will have any solutions because there ARE no solutions: i have big cheeks, big shoulders, a puffy stomach, an ugly face. i don't know what to do, because i eat really well and i play basketball 4 days a week but nothing changes. i'm still ugly. and my cheeks are still big.

this is going to set back the feminist movement by 30 years, but it's the truth: it hurts that no one has ever liked me. it does. it hurts that no one (my age and with the standard of my generation) finds me interesting or pretty. that's another thing: i'm pretty sure i'm not interesting. also desperate.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 12-29-2016, 04:03 PM

yeah no one cares

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone