Quantcast Revive Writer's Block - Page 8 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2021, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
thanks! it's been a bit better lately. gonna move back in with my roomie soon so that's nice. OH DEAR, OH DEAR, YOU FINISHED HARRY POTTER? what did you think?

as for school.

i have said it before and i shall say it again

online school stinks : ) ^-^ :O : D

how you been?
that's great about moving back in! i do agree that online school stinks and I can only imagine how it is in college : /
about hp, I LOVED IT THE END WAS SO AMAZING! and i regret thinking it was overrated for so long hahah. at least i have learned to no longer judge a book by its genre! the plot twists were perfect... i was so confused when harry "died". there were some very sad deaths for sure :( but i loved reading about the characters over the years as they grew up and also loved some of the new characters that were introduced!
i have been all right! not much going on tbh, although the semester ends this week and i might be going back to in-person school after that

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 01-20-2021, 02:28 PM

newsflash: NOT moving in because I have been exposed to the coronavirus! haha at least i get to camp out with my fam whom i love very much
YES HARRY POTTER DEATHS ARE SO SAD. remus lupin lives on in my heart. favorite character?
ooh are you excited or nervous to be in person again? both? neither?

-i found, amber run
Old 01-20-2021, 04:10 PM

Quote:
newsflash: NOT moving in because I have been exposed to the coronavirus! haha at least i get to camp out with my fam whom i love very much
YES HARRY POTTER DEATHS ARE SO SAD. remus lupin lives on in my heart. favorite character?
ooh are you excited or nervous to be in person again? both? neither?
aw hopefully you'll get to move in soon! i'm sure you'll have fun with your family haha. i'm kind of excited to be in person again, but idk how ready i am to go back to daily interactions with random people :D
yes lupin, fred, and dobby were so sad. as for my favorite character, i can't choose haha. i might have to say luna because she's just herself. hermione is amazing and so gifted!! snape wasn't my favorite but his storyline is def very interesting. oh and there's ron who they ruined in the movies but was great in the books.
as you can see i can't give a normal answer hahah!! what about you??

Old 01-21-2021, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
aw hopefully you'll get to move in soon! i'm sure you'll have fun with your family haha. i'm kind of excited to be in person again, but idk how ready i am to go back to daily interactions with random people
yes lupin, fred, and dobby were so sad. as for my favorite character, i can't choose haha. i might have to say luna because she's just herself. hermione is amazing and so gifted!! snape wasn't my favorite but his storyline is def very interesting. oh and there's ron who they ruined in the movies but was great in the books.
as you can see i can't give a normal answer hahah!! what about you??
daily interactions with random people really are either great or awful and anxiety is nothing to sneeze at : D
YES i love luna so much, she's one of my role models in life. i'm so mad at them for ruining ron, he's fantastic. i like harry potter but have never been head over heels for it, nonetheless i think i'll have to choose remus lupin as my favorite character. he enters the room and ahh, someone reasonable, even if he's screaming on the inside. marauders era are some of my favorite headcanons the fandom churns out. have you gotten very far into the fandom or do you stay off most media?

-i found, amber run
Old 01-21-2021, 07:51 PM

hi hello are we talking about harry potter?? i like Luna a lot!! honestly i really think there were so many characters that could've been handled better, though. the entirety of Slytherin are just kind of written off as bad guys lmao

welcome him with open arms

-cavetown, this is home
Old 01-21-2021, 10:34 PM

Quote:
daily interactions with random people really are either great or awful and anxiety is nothing to sneeze at : D
YES i love luna so much, she's one of my role models in life. i'm so mad at them for ruining ron, he's fantastic. i like harry potter but have never been head over heels for it, nonetheless i think i'll have to choose remus lupin as my favorite character. he enters the room and ahh, someone reasonable, even if he's screaming on the inside. marauders era are some of my favorite headcanons the fandom churns out. have you gotten very far into the fandom or do you stay off most media?
haha YES I agree with that abt daily interactions ig we'll see how it goes!
and yeah i haven't gotten too far into the fandom with headcanons and such although im sure i will soon
how is quarantining with your family going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katchyboo View Post
hi hello are we talking about harry potter?? i like Luna a lot!! honestly i really think there were so many characters that could've been handled better, though. the entirety of Slytherin are just kind of written off as bad guys lmao
hi hello yes we are! so true, i would have loved to see more non-bad-guy slytherins, along with more prominent characters in other houses too tbh

Old 01-21-2021, 11:52 PM

Quote:
wait, frick , your signature

are you into the dream smp??? i'm not INTO it but i think i will be if i don't take action now, if you want to rant about i'll probably follow

And YES i would love to see some non-bad guy slytherins! i actually made an au a long time ago where i put some tolkien characters in hogwarts and made one of my favorites a slytherin

-i found, amber run
Old 01-21-2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
haha YES I agree with that abt daily interactions ig we'll see how it goes!
and yeah i haven't gotten too far into the fandom with headcanons and such although im sure i will soon
how is quarantining with your family going?

hi hello yes we are! so true, i would have loved to see more non-bad-guy slytherins, along with more prominent characters in other houses too tbh
quarantining is going fine, i just started my homework and played minecraft with my brother. also our sink drain is clogged so doing dishes stinks even more than usual so m E h, but in better news my brother and I recently had an entire conversation that went like this.

"Hey (greeting)"

"Hey (response)"

"Hey... (excited) hey...(suggestive)"

"Hey (disgusted)"

"Hey (offended)"

"Hey! (angry as he walks out of the room)"

"Hey...(sad)"

-i found, amber run
Old 01-22-2021, 05:08 AM

Quote:
wait, frick , your signature

are you into the dream smp??? i'm not INTO it but i think i will be if i don't take action now, if you want to rant about i'll probably follow

And YES i would love to see some non-bad guy slytherins! i actually made an au a long time ago where i put some tolkien characters in hogwarts and made one of my favorites a slytherin
oh my god YES i'm into the dream smp!!! it's so cool aaaaaaa
i would very much like to rant about it

welcome him with open arms

-cavetown, this is home
Old 01-22-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
oh my god YES i'm into the dream smp!!! it's so cool aaaaaaa
i would very much like to rant about it
ok uhhh um. uhhhhhhhhh what's your favorite character dynamic

-i found, amber run

Tags