Quantcast Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES - Page 19 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
@Luna lol cringe twins!

//

Look at this shit:
Name: Rayalis Reynolds <-- She had a last name?! I spent like, a year thinking I never gave her one. It's Ravaia now btw.
Hair: long, wild, many different shades of blue ranging from sky to navy
Eyes: deep shadowy purple
Skin: very pale; as in never been in the sun pale. <-- I probably should have explained that all better.
Other: mostly a nomad, and the rest you can find out later <-- 'mostly' means 'entirely'. I wish youngling me hadn't tried so hard to make this charrie mysterious, because it honestly would have made the intro 10x better if I had explained that she was from an alternate dimension with no sun, where everyone's hair and eyes were weird colors, and that she was a blacksmith's daughter who's family got executed by the dictatorship government. And like?? a personality? would have been nice ~

at least that record doesn't have the next few paragraphs I posted =w= I remember very clearly that Raya woke, hid behind a couch, and proceed to freak out. Then later was randomly in the shadow-dimension-thing somehow idk how b/c I paid zero attention to what everyone else was doing, and I wrote a massive paragraph about her getting a flashback of her family's death as a result of being in the shadows.
The shadows was a cool idea. It just spiraled into chaos cos of newbies lol (and ugh, the Serena and Axel stuff)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-08-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
The shadows was a cool idea. It just spiraled into chaos cos of newbies lol (and ugh, the Serena and Axel stuff)
It was.

I don't remember a lot beyond my own cringiness, but what I do remember is that it was an intriguing concept.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 08-17-2017, 09:32 AM

Okay I'm putting this here so I don't push off contributions to the official NES page, but here's the update: I will be pretty busy for the next month or so juggling school and personal works which means there may be some NES silence for a while.

Is this okay? Thoughts? Questions? As far as the arc is concerned, it's barely reached the middle or climax so at least we have something to look forward to in the future?

I try my best to keep up with it on KP but like I said it isn't a priority of focus.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Okay I'm putting this here so I don't push off contributions to the official NES page, but here's the update: I will be pretty busy for the next month or so juggling school and personal works which means there may be some NES silence for a while.

Is this okay? Thoughts? Questions? As far as the arc is concerned, it's barely reached the middle or climax so at least we have something to look forward to in the future?

I try my best to keep up with it on KP but like I said it isn't a priority of focus.
pshh you do you fam, you don't have to ask if it's okay to ease up on the NES. But thanks for the heads up.

I don't foresee there being much movement in the NES in the future month, but if there is at least there's the wiki that you can use to stay updated :3
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 08-17-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
pshh you do you fam, you don't have to ask if it's okay to ease up on the NES. But thanks for the heads up.

I don't foresee there being much movement in the NES in the future month, but if there is at least there's the wiki that you can use to stay updated :3
Yeah even with like all of us on somewhat often there hasn't been a whole lot of contribution lately lol XD

"that's rough buddy"
Old 01-22-2018, 10:07 AM
Syafai

heya can i join this or is it too late is it dead orrrrrr
Old 01-22-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
heya can i join this or is it too late is it dead orrrrrr
I don’t see why not

I wouldn’t call it dead yet, but no one has done much of anything on this front in a while haha

"that's rough buddy"
Old 01-22-2018, 11:42 AM

Yeah I'd totally be down for starting this up again tho
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 01-22-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yeah I'd totally be down for starting this up again tho
Agreed

(Ten char

"that's rough buddy"
Old 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
Syafai

yes ok um how do I make a character imma just do like a form kinda thing and ill fill it up okkkkkk

Name: Queen
Appearance: Dirty blonde curly hair, hazel eyes, a diamond shaped face, medium skin, quite tall??

is there anything else i should add that is needed for le story?

Tags
justin was here too, luna was here, nes, poliwog, sy was here ;), what is my life