Quantcast How's Your Summer Been? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2013, 07:06 PM

Default How's Your Summer Been?

Hi Guys! Long time no see! Well I'm finally eleven and I feel so great! I haven't been on KidPub in forever because I've had camp so I will be more active now. Yay! I start middle school next year and I'm really nervous, but anywho.....

This topic is manly about your summer's so far. I don't start school until the 9th so I still got a month left of doing nothing. But no vacay this year because I'm going to Disney World in the fall. So wish me luck there. But I did go to PA last week for this HUGE fair and we stayed over and everything. But anyways I might go to NY sometime this week because lol my mom wants to get rid of me (as sad as that sounds). So down there, talk about what you guys did this summer. I'm happy to talk to you guys about our summers!

Chao for now!
Alexa

Life is something you take one step at a time. Don't rush it. If you like doing something, keep doing it. Don't let people bring you down. If you love life, keep loving it.- Me
Old 08-14-2013, 07:54 PM

I didn't do much during the summer... basically I had swim practices every day and I went to CTY (a.k.a the best place ever) for three weeks
and I did MATH. LOTS AND LOTS OF MATH AND PIANO. yay!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa10 View Post
Hi Guys! Long time no see! Well I'm finally eleven and I feel so great! I haven't been on KidPub in forever because I've had camp so I will be more active now. Yay! I start middle school next year and I'm really nervous, but anywho.....

This topic is manly about your summer's so far. I don't start school until the 9th so I still got a month left of doing nothing. But no vacay this year because I'm going to Disney World in the fall. So wish me luck there. But I did go to PA last week for this HUGE fair and we stayed over and everything. But anyways I might go to NY sometime this week because lol my mom wants to get rid of me (as sad as that sounds). So down there, talk about what you guys did this summer. I'm happy to talk to you guys about our summers!

Chao for now!
Alexa

You went to PA? I live in PA. Where was the fair?

My summer has been really boring but fun. Some great memories were made with my brother and sister. I went to the pool a lot too.
We never really go anywhere. I'm not even kidding. We don't go anywhere. We go to school, work, pool (summer), the store, and my grandparents house. Not much other than that.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan

Tags
my socks sing me songs