Quantcast The Arooglybear Family- a Special Kind of Crazy - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2013, 05:37 PM

Default The Arooglybear Family- a Special Kind of Crazy

Welcome to the thread that is home to the Arooglybear Family. We are a special kind of crazy- in fact that is the name of the story my son Lena is writing about us. WARNING- we are a very complicated and confusing bunch, and some of our members have been included without their knowledge. Yet we are all one big family. Here is a list of the family members:

Ellie Arooglybear- Dad to Lena and Harry, step-mom to Steve
Arin Arooglybear- Dad to Lena and Harry, Mom to Steve. Is also Texan, and a wombat. And the Supreme Grandma.
Lena Arooglybear- female son of Arin, step-daughter to Ellie, daughter to Cami, brother to Steve and Harry, granddaughter of Max
Steve Arooglybear- female son of Arin and Fuzzy, step-daughter of Ellie, brother to Lena and Harry. Is also a wombat-gorilla. Has a crush on Lena. (Represents no one on KP)
Harry Arooglybear- male daughter of Arin and Ellie, sister to Lena and Steve. Is also in an undetermined relationship with Grandma Max.
Cami Arooglybear-Tennant- Momy (birth mother) to Lena, wife of David Tennant, daughter of Grandma Max
David Tennant- Cami's husband, son-in-law of Max. (Not anyone on KP..... duh, 'cause he's a real life person)
Grandma Max- mother of Cami, grandmother to Lena, unofficial grandmother of Harry and Steve. Is in an undetermined relationship with Harry. Also has a crush on his son-in-law, David.
Fuzzy Arooglybear- father to Steve.
Grace- the family friend
Meera the Unicorncat- pet cat
Sophie- stranger who walked into our house and made herself at home
Lauren- postwoman who delivers hybrid-making kits

This crazy family lives in Insanity. Steve has been the only one deemed "sane" so far, which is why she has a background of being bullied. Being sane in Insanity is not very good. There are many rather weird ships that occur within this family. My adopted son Lena is writing up a story of this special kind of crazy from the accounts of her brother Steve. If anyone wishes to know more about this chaotic family, ask. ^_^ If anyone would like to join our family, we might be able to find room for you, but it would have to be given the okay by the rest of the family. If anyone wants out of the Arooglybears.... too bad you're stuck with us.

Farewell for now.
~Ellie Arooglybear
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize

Last edited by JoMarch; 08-15-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:44 PM

xD Yusss.

Anyone up for an excerpt? 8D

((death, white lies))
Old 08-12-2013, 05:50 PM

We are so amazing. ^o^

Yessssss Lena. 8D
Old 08-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Nuuu, I'm the mother/father of Lena. ;w;
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 08-12-2013, 05:52 PM

Hahaha yessss we're amazing. xD
Yesssss, post that excerpt son.
But I'm afraid
Old 08-12-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
No Max. You are her grandmother.
But I'm afraid
Old 08-12-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
But I need a mummy. Are you my muuummmyyyy? *le DW reference* ^.^
Old 08-12-2013, 05:55 PM

*le Steve's POV*

In my family, you never really know what to expect when you come home from school, but what I certainly didn’t see coming was walking in on my male grandmother and my sister’s momy fighting over David Tennant, who looked pretty out of place in our living room. I dove—well, waddled—into the middle of the fight, screaming, “GUYS! THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS.”

“Don’t even try,” Lena sighed from her place in the corner. I turned towards my human sister, eyeing her suspiciously as she rubbed her temple.

“They’ve been going at it for an hour, now.”

“NO, MOM, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MARRY MY HUSBAND!” Cami, Lena’s mother, screamed, slapping her mom, Max, with a throw pillow off the couch.

“WHY NOT?” Max screamed back, returning the pillow-slap.

“BECAUSE HE IS MINE!”

“Um…guys?” David piped up, but they both hushed him, and he sat back, looking embarrassed.

Lena groaned and stood up, walking past the TV that blared an episode of Doctor Who, storming down the hall and into her room. “If you can’t settle your problems, can you at least quiet down?” she shouted behind her.

“DON’T YOU SASS ME, LENA, THIS IS DAVID TENNANT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT!” Cami yelled after her.

Sighing, I waddled into the kitchen to make myself a snack. Unfortunately, I couldn’t reach the handle of the fridge. Being a gorilla-wombat really had its disadvantages.

((death, white lies))
Old 08-12-2013, 05:56 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
But I need a mummy. Are you my muuummmyyyy? *le DW reference* ^.^
*slithers into thread* *gets reference* *slithers out*
Old 08-12-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
*le Steve's POV*

In my family, you never really know what to expect when you come home from school, but what I certainly didn’t see coming was walking in on my male grandmother and my sister’s momy fighting over David Tennant, who looked pretty out of place in our living room. I dove—well, waddled—into the middle of the fight, screaming, “GUYS! THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS.”

“Don’t even try,” Lena sighed from her place in the corner. I turned towards my human sister, eyeing her suspiciously as she rubbed her temple.

“They’ve been going at it for an hour, now.”

“NO, MOM, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MARRY MY HUSBAND!” Cami, Lena’s mother, screamed, slapping her mom, Max, with a throw pillow off the couch.

“WHY NOT?” Max screamed back, returning the pillow-slap.

“BECAUSE HE IS MINE!”

“Um…guys?” David piped up, but they both hushed him, and he sat back, looking embarrassed.

Lena groaned and stood up, walking past the TV that blared an episode of Doctor Who, storming down the hall and into her room. “If you can’t settle your problems, can you at least quiet down?” she shouted behind her.

“DON’T YOU SASS ME, LENA, THIS IS DAVID TENNANT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT!” Cami yelled after her.

Sighing, I waddled into the kitchen to make myself a snack. Unfortunately, I couldn’t reach the handle of the fridge. Being a gorilla-wombat really had its disadvantages.
That is amazing. *nods*

Tags
arooglybear=insane yeti, cats can play the flute!, cavid<4, crazy family, elmo babe ur so hot, elrin, flaming mangoes, gracexsteve, insanity land, lenaxsteve<4, my socks sing me songs