Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 147 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2011, 01:22 AM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Okay, everyone. TOTALLY FORGET the WHOLE Chris guy thing.
I have totally changed my mind. Tonight. When I saw Jeremy. And his face. And his smile.

You're probably thinking I'm really wavering. But no. Not EVER again. Jeremy is my love, and always will be. Forget that stupid Chris guy.

You know what made me finally realize it? Well, tonight we went to a family's house who go to our church. It was like a Sunday school class Christmas party or something . . .

So the High School youth was playing Call of Duty on the Xbox . . . and a guy handed me the controller and said, "Your turn."
I said, "I don't know how to play . . ."

BUT, nevertheless, I played anyway. I didn't really know what to do, so I was just aimlessly walking my character around . . . but Jeremy knows how to play. Jeremy came up from behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and put his hands over my hands holding the controller. He was helping me play.
He did that for quite awhile. And the sensation was . . . AMAZING. I will never, EVER doubt that I am completely, hopelessly in love with him ever again!!!! FOREVER AND EVER I WILL LOVE HIM!!! How on earth could I have ever doubted it?????

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 12-17-2011, 04:48 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Well..more news. Sorry for bad grammar, im on my phone. Anyway, youknowwho gave me a christmas card, and the next day i gave him a christmas card with one pound in it because he was the only person who wrote the most on the christmas cards i had altogether. Anyway, i gave it to him, one of his best friends came and read it aswell, and i think youknowwho was quite touched actually. And then his friend was like, "hey, we're is my christmas card and my one pound?" and i say you never gave me one, and even if you did there wouldnt be enough writing in it.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
I have totally changed my mind. Tonight. When I saw Jeremy. And his face. And his smile.

You're probably thinking I'm really wavering. But no. Not EVER again. Jeremy is my love, and always will be. Forget that stupid Chris guy.

You know what made me finally realize it? Well, tonight we went to a family's house who go to our church. It was like a Sunday school class Christmas party or something . . .

So the High School youth was playing Call of Duty on the Xbox . . . and a guy handed me the controller and said, "Your turn."

BUT, nevertheless, I played anyway. I didn't really know what to do, so I was just aimlessly walking my character around . . . but Jeremy knows how to play. Jeremy came up from behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and put his hands over my hands holding the controller. He was helping me play.
He did that for quite awhile. And the sensation was . . . AMAZING. I will never, EVER doubt that I am completely, hopelessly in love with him ever again!!!! FOREVER AND EVER I WILL LOVE HIM!!! How on earth could I have ever doubted it?????
I am sooooo happy for you!!! And yes, love is VERY hard, especially YOUNG LOVE!!
Old 12-17-2011, 07:29 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Quote:

Lucky you!!!!!! I REALLY like this guy named Alex. But he only has one class withme....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 12-17-2011, 11:56 AM

*sigh* I'm dedicating this song to youknowwho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9afZeTn2YQ
Old 12-17-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:

Oh, good! Yay!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-17-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:

They're so cute at this age...

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-17-2011, 01:37 PM

RachelKirsten: hahaha XD I love reading your posts! they're so sweet XD

~Bambi!
Old 12-17-2011, 01:49 PM

Aren't they? But they make me glad that I am not involved in boyfriend stuff. like my character Flash in one of my books.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-17-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:

That's so sweet! Your posts are so happy and cute :3

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~