Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 249 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2481  
Old 07-19-2012, 05:09 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,906
Default

Everyone says my sister has brown eyes, but they are not brown. They are a dark gold. Harumph.
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #2482  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:07 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Everyone says my sister has brown eyes, but they are not brown. They are a dark gold. Harumph.
That's what my eyes are. Inside, they're just brown, I guess, sometimes a greeny brown like this:
http://api.ning.com/files/X21tpGL84h...el20eyes_1.jpg
But when I'm outside with sunshine and shtuff, they're like this:


In fact, I don't know if you'll be able to see this, but if you can, this is a good picture of me that has my eye color in it. :'D (Yes, I know I'm wearing a dress... my friend wanted me to "model" for her, and I only agreed because she offered me a chocolate bar xD)
-PHOTO REMOVED- lolz, sorry guise xD

Last edited by BlueMi; 07-19-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2483  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:21 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,906
Default

The photo gives a pretty good look down the front of the dress, too. But your eyes are pretty...
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #2484  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:26 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
That's what my eyes are. Inside, they're just brown, I guess, sometimes a greeny brown like this:
http://api.ning.com/files/X21tpGL84h...el20eyes_1.jpg
But when I'm outside with sunshine and shtuff, they're like this:


In fact, I don't know if you'll be able to see this, but if you can, this is a good picture of me that has my eye color in it. :'D (Yes, I know I'm wearing a dress... my friend wanted me to "model" for her, and I only agreed because she offered me a chocolate bar xD)
That's a great picture of you! You look like my friend.
'Tis my eye. I was wearing a black dress that day, so it's grayer.
My friend and I like doing photo-shoots. We did each other's makeup and then took a bunch of pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Emma Eye.jpg (18.5 KB, 13 views)
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #2485  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:26 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
The photo gives a pretty good look down the front of the dress, too. But your eyes are pretty...
Shwell then. Now everyone who didn't notice that will. Maybe I should take it down. :3
Reply With Quote
  #2486  
Old 07-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Shwell then. Now everyone who didn't notice that will. Maybe I should take it down. :3
Are you kidding? o_O You look stunning, and I don't think you have to worry about anything showing. :P I have a friend who,when she posts things on facebook, her chest is automatically censored regardless of whether she was intentionally showing anything or not. D8 She's really sensitive about it, I feel kind of bad with facebook blotting out all her photos...
(*cough*)
And you're kind of right about that... XD XD
Reply With Quote
  #2487  
Old 07-20-2012, 01:23 AM
nngo nngo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: You choose.
Posts: 4,869
Default

I like doing absolutely crazy makeup and taking a photo of it. I don't like blush and cute blue eyeshadow and lip gloss. Bor-ing. If you're going to wear make up, do something creative and actually aesthetically pleasing about it. Not just trying to look adorbs.
Reply With Quote
  #2488  
Old 07-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 17,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
I like doing absolutely crazy makeup and taking a photo of it. I don't like blush and cute blue eyeshadow and lip gloss. Bor-ing. If you're going to wear make up, do something creative and actually aesthetically pleasing about it. Not just trying to look adorbs.
Like this?
__________________
whaddup
Reply With Quote
  #2489  
Old 07-20-2012, 05:08 PM
nngo nngo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: You choose.
Posts: 4,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Like this?
Exactly so. Stuff like that is more interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #2490  
Old 07-20-2012, 05:14 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

For everyday looks, I just have mascara, and some eyeliner...

BTW, did you know that you can put white eyeliner on your waterline and black right below it and your eyes automatically look bigger?
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.