Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 827 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
hey ive been through questioning my sexuality a lot and it's okay not to know!! it's okay to find a label and then reject it later, and it's okay to not have a label at all!! you're still young and you have your whole life ahead of you to figure things out :~)
Thank you. That actually made me feel a bit better. It's just hard because I know that I felt SOMETHING and it was something I'd never felt before...

thanks
Old 03-02-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
So I'm just going to jump in here.
What do you do if you fall in love with your best friend?
1. get awful nosy about their sexuality
2. i mean she might be a spaghetti girl
3. ah crap you probably meant a guy.
4. well there goes all my advice

jokes aside, just figure out exactly how you feel and try to find out if they share your feelings

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-03-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
1. get awful nosy about their sexuality
2. i mean she might be a spaghetti girl
3. ah crap you probably meant a guy.
4. well there goes all my advice

jokes aside, just figure out exactly how you feel and try to find out if they share your feelings
Lol nope she's a girl. XD All jokes aside I don't know her sexuality yet but I'm not out to her yet and I really don't want to ruin things. She's been my best friend for 7 years now and I don't feel like taking risks on losing her. I might just wait it out or something.

(Lol I'll probably end up coming out because I just HAD to make a pun. Or she finds my Tumblr blog.)
Old 03-03-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
Lol nope she's a girl. XD All jokes aside I don't know her sexuality yet but I'm not out to her yet and I really don't want to ruin things. She's been my best friend for 7 years now and I don't feel like taking risks on losing her. I might just wait it out or something.

(Lol I'll probably end up coming out because I just HAD to make a pun. Or she finds my Tumblr blog.)
BYE THIS EXACT SITUATION HAPPENED TO ME SEVEN YEARS AND ALL

basically i waited it out bc i knew she didnt feel the same, but i found that in the end it was just after spending so much time together i loved her a lot as a best friend. i found a new interest and i forgot about that crush or w/e it was.
i assumw you guys are close so if it is really getting on top of you tell her and be clear you just want to remain friends if she doesnt feel the same !
Old 03-07-2016, 09:05 PM

ok but like i'm like 9000% sure that one of my friends and i are going to hook up at some point and im just like awkwardly waiting for it to happen ,,,

((death, white lies))
Old 03-08-2016, 08:06 AM

i want someone to love me but first and foremost i want a best friend (the cons of moving so many times: u can't stay in touch w childhood friends for long esp if you're me who sucks at keeping in contact with people iwho don't see often)
best friend who loves me is a plus, love being romantic or platonic or whatever i literally am not picky at all
maybe if i had a best friend i wouldn't be so overly desperate to get really close to people i don't know that well gah
Old 03-08-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
i want someone to love me but first and foremost i want a best friend (the cons of moving so many times: u can't stay in touch w childhood friends for long esp if you're me who sucks at keeping in contact with people iwho don't see often)
best friend who loves me is a plus, love being romantic or platonic or whatever i literally am not picky at all
maybe if i had a best friend i wouldn't be so overly desperate to get really close to people i don't know that well gah
hEY
LEMME TELL YA
IT GETS BETTER
friendship it such a blessing and it will come to you and it will be amazing. you deserve an incredible best friend and lots of happiness and damn it you will find that okay? i didn't have a best friend for the longest time, and if someone as crazy and wonderful as my best friend can crash into my life, someone who suits you can crash into yours, ok? you'll get there <3 you're a fantastic and adorable and talented human and your future best friend and lover is sososo lucky.

((death, white lies))
Old 03-08-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
hEY
LEMME TELL YA
IT GETS BETTER
friendship it such a blessing and it will come to you and it will be amazing. you deserve an incredible best friend and lots of happiness and damn it you will find that okay? i didn't have a best friend for the longest time, and if someone as crazy and wonderful as my best friend can crash into my life, someone who suits you can crash into yours, ok? you'll get there <3 you're a fantastic and adorable and talented human and your future best friend and lover is sososo lucky.
thanksss i just get impatient sometimes and have to literally restrain myself from going overboard with acquaintances/friends that know me but also don't and its annoying to feel so desperate and want to be someone's first priority even though i know that sort of thing comes with time
thank you so much for your words tho omg you're so nice!!!! <333333
Old 03-12-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
ok but like i'm like 9000% sure that one of my friends and i are going to hook up at some point and im just like awkwardly waiting for it to happen ,,,
*dalek voice* EXPLAIN EXPLAIN
Old 03-13-2016, 12:12 AM

it's not ok to be mildly excited about a couple breaking up, right?
I mean i'm still sad because he's sad but at the back of my mind
they broke up
i'm now old enough to date
haahah not ok I know not ok nope nope but still?? and he sat next to me during this concert thing and haha feelings still there
they were there even before I found out about the breakup but now?? there are possibilities
but no bc they literally just broke up and they'll probably get back together yet??
maybe not??
so sorry
even if not friends is still a good thing and idk if we would even be good together I just really like him besides he probably doesn't have feelings for me it's just
I always write too much sorry

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~