Quantcast Characters! - Page 24 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2017, 11:36 AM

I don't get to write about these guys because their book is so far down on the to-do list it's not even funny. but I still luv them, so y'all are gonna have to put up with my spam.

Seonne: *glances out window* oh hey, a mob.
Seonne: What are they protesting?
Ryker: Me.
Seonne: Pff, yeah right. *squints* oh shit, they are.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 08-22-2017, 10:54 PM

im reviving this thread because it's almost 10 pm and ya girl needs to rant

k so im writing a new show/screenplay thing called "All That Matters" and it's set in 1942 and it's about this vv cynical couple that literally hate everything except each other (?) and they live in an apartment building with these other colorful side characters.

ok but like im living for this couple theyre so cute but also really mean to everyone and generally really annoying and rude

bUT LISTEN

so it's like wwII right. and Philip, the husband obvs, is trying to avoid the draft because hes all like "this damn war is getting in my way like no one has time for this" y'know bc people dying for your freedom is such a bother. anyway. so by the end of season 1, their landlord has been hiding letters from the government saying hes been drafted bc the landlord (whos jewish idk that just seemed important) is a rlly nice precious bean who needs to be protected. so the wife, maggie, finds out. and she finds out right when they're finally getting past their attitudes (somewhat) and starting to truly understand each other and their relationship so she has to tell him hes been drafted AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME

k im done i just needed to get that out bc these guys are the cutest and no one understands my pain
Old 08-22-2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post

k so im writing a new show/screenplay thing called "All That Matters" and it's set in 1942 and it's about this vv cynical couple that literally hate everything except each other (?) and they live in an apartment building with these other colorful side characters.

ok but like im living for this couple theyre so cute but also really mean to everyone and generally really annoying and rude

bUT LISTEN

so it's like wwII right. and Philip, the husband obvs, is trying to avoid the draft because hes all like "this damn war is getting in my way like no one has time for this" y'know bc people dying for your freedom is such a bother. anyway. so by the end of season 1, their landlord has been hiding letters from the government saying hes been drafted bc the landlord (whos jewish idk that just seemed important) is a rlly nice precious bean who needs to be protected. so the wife, maggie, finds out. and she finds out right when they're finally getting past their attitudes (somewhat) and starting to truly understand each other and their relationship so she has to tell him hes been drafted AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME

k im done i just needed to get that out bc these guys are the cutest and no one understands my pain
this sounds amazin also holy shit its tess!!
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-23-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
this sounds amazin also holy shit its tess!!
hiiii omg i know you fam and thanks sm!!
Old 08-25-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
hiiii omg i know you fam and thanks sm!!
yeeee

also:

When the most social, friendly, well-liked, and generally most nice and normal-seeming is literally the most fucked up character BY FAR and is one of the main characters
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-25-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
yeeee

also:

When the most social, friendly, well-liked, and generally most nice and normal-seeming is literally the most fucked up character BY FAR and is one of the main characters
he's so fucked it gives me tingles

it's so exciting. he's so interest, I love him
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-27-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:

bUT LISTEN

update: THEY JUST GOT CUTER

OK so the finale of the show is Philip going off to war right. So season 2 is basically Margaret (i changed the wife's name) being an independent working woman trying to support herself, and she gets very humbled by the world around her and kind of stops being an asshole sort of. so the finale is she's checking the list of confirmed american soldier deaths and she sees philip's name on it and FREAKS THE FUCK OUT so she thinks hes dead for like months

THEN

season 3 begins with her coming home after a long day at work and HES SITTING THERE LIKE 'hey im home' and shes like shocked and shes like 'i thought you were dead' and hes like 'what' and she starts beating him up like 'u asshole i thought u died!!!' and hes like hugging her and its making me die inside a little
Old 08-27-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
yeeee

also:

lol when all your characters are fucked
Old 08-27-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
lol when all your characters are fucked
lol story of my life (the one dude takes the cake.... at least for that story)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-28-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
update: THEY JUST GOT CUTER

OK so the finale of the show is Philip going off to war right. So season 2 is basically Margaret (i changed the wife's name) being an independent working woman trying to support herself, and she gets very humbled by the world around her and kind of stops being an asshole sort of. so the finale is she's checking the list of confirmed american soldier deaths and she sees philip's name on it and FREAKS THE FUCK OUT so she thinks hes dead for like months

THEN

season 3 begins with her coming home after a long day at work and HES SITTING THERE LIKE 'hey im home' and shes like shocked and shes like 'i thought you were dead' and hes like 'what' and she starts beating him up like 'u asshole i thought u died!!!' and hes like hugging her and its making me die inside a little
DEVELOPMENTS ALTHOUGH NO ONE CARES::

so season three is what i like to call the decline of philip because basically he is so traumatized from the war he had a mental breakdown and was sent home early to recover BUT when he goes to live with margaret again hes still fucked so he goes further downhill meanwhile margaret is trying to understand him but also like 'if ur not gonna meet me in the middle then im not gonna chase after you' so she distances herself and their relationship is basically ruined AND a new guy moves into their building and he and margaret start hanging out PLATONIC but still -- so this is exciting right

Tags
don't die charries ;-;, edliam, evil authors >:), love --> pain, luna was here, my characters=my babies, my smol children, omg babis, tfw you kill one off, tfw you kill ur mains, waxes philosophical