Quantcast 750 Words - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Contests
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2012, 03:38 PM

Cool 750 Words

LST told me about this awesome site.

Anyways, the site is called 750 words. That's because 750 Words is the standard number of words for 3 pages.

Basically you sign up and then you can enter their one month writing challenge. But wait, it's not a generic NaNoWriMo, I actually think it's better than NaNoWriMo! NNWM gives you the month to write 50,000, but you can submit anytime. ANYTIME.

At 750 Words, you have to write 750 words EVERY DAY. You can't make up for one day the next day. This DAILY exercise should help your writing even more!

I singed up and i think it's awesome. Go check the site out, you won't regret it!

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 04-01-2012, 03:43 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

*Fist pump* Is anyone doing the monthly challenge? I did the March challenge.

The charts and emotions and words you use are awesome. :3 Apparently I'm more violent than most people… And my average words-per-minute is like 22,000 or something XD *Copies and pastes the writing in*
Old 04-01-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
*Fist pump* Is anyone doing the monthly challenge? I did the March challenge.

The charts and emotions and words you use are awesome. :3 Apparently I'm more violent than most people… And my average words-per-minute is like 22,000 or something XD *Copies and pastes the writing in*
I'm doing the April challenge.

I didn't understand that page... O.O So, red means bad? Cuz there was stuff there were compared to everyone else seemed like better but it was red. D:

I customized the writing page. It be PURPLE! and I changed the font to Meta at like 24.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 04-01-2012, 04:09 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

I might do it… *Face pump*

No, red just means less than the world's average. :P It's good for like time it takes to reach 750 words, and distraction…ness…

*Apparently glazed over the customisation* *Goes to do that* 8'D Cochin FTW.

My violence rating is over twice that of the world average. O_o XD

Last edited by L.S.Trendom; 04-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
I might do it… *Face pump*

No, red just means less than the world's average. :P It's good for like time it takes to reach 750 words, and distraction…ness…

*Apparently glazed over the customisation* *Goes to do that* 8'D Cochin FTW.

My violence rating is over twice that of the world average. O_o XD
Looool.

I haven't actually been writing anything someone would want to read, jsut rants but I'm going to try that tomorrow.

Have you tried out the metadata yet? It's kinda weird. Can't really think of a situation I meet need it for.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM

Mine now has a sky-blue background and purple text.

You mean making your entries public? None of mine are… XD A few of my rants I've made unreadable, just x's and spaces. *Fist pump*

No, I've never used it, though I considered using it for like how much sleep I get and how I feel… :P
Old 04-01-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Mine now has a sky-blue background and purple text.

You mean making your entries public? None of mine are… XD A few of my rants I've made unreadable, just x's and spaces. *Fist pump*

No, I've never used it, though I considered using it for like how much sleep I get and how I feel… :P
You can do that? Make your entries public?

I would maybe do that. But I don't want to make ALL of them public. D: That be the problem.

I use it for boredom.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:37 PM

I think so… No, it looks like you can only have your statistics and stuff public. Cuz I've seen other people do it, but I can't find the option… But I found the relationship thing. XD

You should see how bored you are on average this month. XD
Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I think so… No, it looks like you can only have your statistics and stuff public. Cuz I've seen other people do it, but I can't find the option… But I found the relationship thing. XD

You should see how bored you are on average this month. XD
I need chocolate right now.

I won't be that bored this month since my parents are making me halp fix tuff at the new house >_<

Old 04-01-2012, 04:54 PM

*Gives you a chocolate bar too*

I've no idea what's going to happen this month, for the most part… But what I do know will be interesting. :P *Stabs having to help parents* D:

Tags
750 words, a day, cool writing sites