Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1789 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2015, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I think you should tell your parents, and if they don't support you, then you can find another adult either from school or somewhere else that will help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
ugh I relate to this too much but seriously if they're real friends they will indeed care and it looks like they're not, so fuck them
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
i know man. what esther said though, if they dont support you, theyre not real friends by any measure. that being said, finding friends is difficult enough already.

thank you esther! i kind of do but thwnk you for saying something thats cool of you

idk its not that im worried about its just thst i know people are sick of talking to me so i dont want to make that worse!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
i care /huggles forever/
thank u all sm
Old 10-01-2015, 07:35 PM

I couldn't breathe this morning my friend came in telling me that my best friend posted a goodbye on instagram (I don't have an instagram so I didn't see it) and thenmy best friend didn't come to third period and I kept thinking that maybe she did something and I started crying and I felt legit sick to my stomach with worry I didn't think you actually got physically ill from stuff like that but I felt like I would puke and my math teacher yelled at me for zoning out but I couldn't breathe and she came in for fourth bc apparently she was only out from third bc she was with a counselor bc a teacher saw her post and she acted like everything was fine and so I acted like everything was fine and I don't know what to say to her we've been best friends for five years but our relationship has been very detached and I don't know what I would do without her and I want her to know I love her and she can talk to me but how do I talk to her when she won't talk to me.
I'm crying rn just thinking about it I need her to be ok she's such an amazing person and it would be my fault if she did anything bc she gave me the signs and I was too afraid to talk to her.
I'm going to text her right now I need her to be ok I need everything to be ok.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I couldn't breathe this morning my friend came in telling me that my best friend posted a goodbye on instagram (I don't have an instagram so I didn't see it) and thenmy best friend didn't come to third period and I kept thinking that maybe she did something and I started crying and I felt legit sick to my stomach with worry I didn't think you actually got physically ill from stuff like that but I felt like I would puke and my math teacher yelled at me for zoning out but I couldn't breathe and she came in for fourth bc apparently she was only out from third bc she was with a counselor bc a teacher saw her post and she acted like everything was fine and so I acted like everything was fine and I don't know what to say to her we've been best friends for five years but our relationship has been very detached and I don't know what I would do without her and I want her to know I love her and she can talk to me but how do I talk to her when she won't talk to me.
I'm crying rn just thinking about it I need her to be ok she's such an amazing person and it would be my fault if she did anything bc she gave me the signs and I was too afraid to talk to her.
I'm going to text her right now I need her to be ok I need everything to be ok.
ugh that has to be terrible, but you seem like the kind of friend she'd never want to let go. Just keep loving on her, and she'll figure it out.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-03-2015, 11:27 AM

So I read that wiping your tears on your face will help give you clear skin, so I guess some good can come of dad calling me a jackass
Old 10-03-2015, 11:44 AM

my parents said i used to be good at at least some things but apparently now i'm a no talent dud
Old 10-05-2015, 06:07 PM

oops .

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-05-2015, 06:28 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
oops .
oops what?
Old 10-05-2015, 10:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I came home to my mom crying and telling me she had a drinking problem?? Like I really hadn't noticed until she said that and certain things clicked into place. Like she got really angry at nights and was slamming doors after drinking multiple glasses of wine, and honestly, I'm just grateful that she's not as bad as other people who drink a lot. My dad is making her stop so I hope she gets through this.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 10-05-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I came home to my mom crying and telling me she had a drinking problem?? Like I really hadn't noticed until she said that and certain things clicked into place. Like she got really angry at nights and was slamming doors after drinking multiple glasses of wine, and honestly, I'm just grateful that she's not as bad as other people who drink a lot. My dad is making her stop so I hope she gets through this.
I don't know if I should reply but my sister is going through something very similar, only she's young and has other issues on top of that. But I know how you feel about that, like you think everything is alright with your world, and then you get pulled over and it's like "the person who made you what you are has issues" and it isn't even unexpected but you never thought it could happen like ???

-i found, amber run
Old 10-06-2015, 02:49 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
I don't know if I should reply but my sister is going through something very similar, only she's young and has other issues on top of that. But I know how you feel about that, like you think everything is alright with your world, and then you get pulled over and it's like "the person who made you what you are has issues" and it isn't even unexpected but you never thought it could happen like ???
Exactly!! You got it spot on! Like you'd never expect that to happen to that particular person and it causes you to question things. I don't know. I'm sorry you're going through this though with your sister I hope it all works out!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone