Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1792 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2015, 10:24 PM

i'm so emotionally exhausted

((death, white lies))
Old 10-22-2015, 10:40 PM

I just need a week to collect myself and to catch up on sleep, and to get myself organized. I'm so overwhelmed and it's my own fault for not stepping up, but now I'm buried and paying the price.
Old 10-22-2015, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
I just need a week to collect myself and to catch up on sleep, and to get myself organized. I'm so overwhelmed and it's my own fault for not stepping up, but now I'm buried and paying the price.
aghhh same, this week has been horrible and even now im buried under everything i put off but i just can't bring myself to do anything, im just so tired and can't handle the work ;~;
but on the bright side, the weekend is almost here. just gotta survive tomorrow and survive sat prep and survive the homework and oh who am i kidding this will never end
junior year sucks x-x
/pats ur back/ lets get through this together friend
Old 10-22-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
aghhh same, this week has been horrible and even now im buried under everything i put off but i just can't bring myself to do anything, im just so tired and can't handle the work ;~;
but on the bright side, the weekend is almost here. just gotta survive tomorrow and survive sat prep and survive the homework and oh who am i kidding this will never end
junior year sucks x-x
/pats ur back/ lets get through this together friend
TRUEEE I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A SENIOR TBH
but then college
haha
no
we're all in this together.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
but then college
haha
no
NO YOU DONT WANT TO.
You think junior year is stressful, well senior year is moreso. There's so much to do and think about. Applying for colleges, making sure you have your credits to graduate, turning in graduation paperwork, signing up for scholarships, deciding what you want to do with your entire life and trying to earn the money to do that, and regretting every second you spent wishing that you'd already graduated.
Cherish it while you can. While it make suck now, just know that when high schools over, you'll no longer see your friends on a daily basis and you'll probably lose touch with them. Not to mention life will get a LOT tougher.
/fromacurrentseniorwhoisdreadinggraduation

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 10-23-2015, 08:02 AM

Quote:
but then college
haha
no
it will never end o_o
ill just wait till i finish my sats and then breathe (im doing it nov 7th omg the key to having a future )

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
NO YOU DONT WANT TO.
You think junior year is stressful, well senior year is moreso. There's so much to do and think about. Applying for colleges, making sure you have your credits to graduate, turning in graduation paperwork, signing up for scholarships, deciding what you want to do with your entire life and trying to earn the money to do that, and regretting every second you spent wishing that you'd already graduated.
Cherish it while you can. While it make suck now, just know that when high schools over, you'll no longer see your friends on a daily basis and you'll probably lose touch with them. Not to mention life will get a LOT tougher.
/fromacurrentseniorwhoisdreadinggraduation
yeah i get you, ive moved around a lot and i suck at keeping contact with old friends i don't see often o.o and yeah i know deep down how freaked out im gonna be when im a senior and I'm gonna have to think abt graduation, but like, apparently classes and grades wise it's much easier senior year. at least in my school bc the colleges only look at three years of gpa and ranking. not to say ill slack off but im definitely waiting for the year i get less stress from classes. but graduation sounds terrifying im so sorry /hug/
Old 10-23-2015, 08:58 AM

My next two weeks are going to be packed with Stage Crew stuff for Musical and I am so anxious for it.
Old 10-23-2015, 02:44 PM

It's kind of amazing what one hug can do for you.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 10-23-2015, 02:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

School is ruining my life, but on the other hand, if I don't go to school I ruin my life.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
School is ruining my life, but on the other hand, if I don't go to school I ruin my life.
I feel you. The education system definitely needs to change, we can't go on like this.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone