Quantcast KP Ships/Matches - Page 87 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #861  
Old 01-23-2014, 11:56 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Okay. Okay. *takes deep breath* *takes another deep breath*
Look guys, we're sorry for staging a fight on this. Yup. It's fake. And it was my idea, so don't any of you dare get mad at her. If you do I will seriously D:< on you.
So:
AA- Look, we're sorry. But I'll take that as a compliment since it was staged. I'm really sorry I made you disappointed- at first it was meant to be a little fight for fun. :/
Arin- Dude. I feel bad for you. *creys* I didn't mean to make you that worried. Or mad. Or sad. And I'm sorry for being inhuman and continuing it even after you were so worked up and agitated. I'm not sure if you guessed it and was playing along, since we were all like, *laugh smile giggle* on tn and all mysterious about WB, I really don't know. So you can punch me now.
Ena- You know us best. I think you guessed it was fake, though. You know us too well to ever think we'd do that out of nowhere, right?
Lena and Silent- Thanks guys. Good actors.
So please, if you get mad, it's no one's fault but my own. If you don't and think it's funny, well... (*bows*)
Okay. End of story.

Yes, I knew it was fake. xD
It was really funny because it really didn't sound like you guys at all.
STAGING FIGHTS IS BOSS
I'm sorry people
I never said I wasn't evil

REASONS I KNEW IT WAS FAKE:
1. You guys never fight. (out of nowhere)
2. Idk. If you were actually fighting, you guys would have used such different wording and probably would have kept it on email.
3. Guys, I've seen enough staged fights before. xD Hell, I'm pretty sure I've BEEN in some before. (That reminds me I need to get into a staged fight with someone IRL probably) (guys and then there's episode 5 of OHSHC which omg guys staged fights at their finest xD)



RESPONSE OVER
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #862  
Old 01-23-2014, 11:58 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
guys what the fuck why didn't you tell me

now i'm annoyed

lol
Sorry. :P But you're saying LOL, so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
hiiiiiii


hi
HIIIIIIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
because it would have made it less funny

and I wouldn't have gotten to cuss out Jill. :D *waves* LOVE YOU JILL
Thanks! ;) Love you too, AA.
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #863  
Old 01-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Thunkoo, thunkoo. *le bows again*
We originally didn't plan on telling anyone, so we had to put it somewhere where all our besties were.
And then we realized we needed someone who actually knew what was going on to break it up. So Silent was the only one on. So he knew
And then Lena sort of oversaw (whatever) when we were in the middle of it because we thought she was gone. So.
(*quietly creeps around and oversees things*)
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #864  
Old 01-23-2014, 11:59 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yes, I knew it was fake. xD
It was really funny because it really didn't sound like you guys at all.
STAGING FIGHTS IS BOSS
I'm sorry people
I never said I wasn't evil

REASONS I KNEW IT WAS FAKE:
1. You guys never fight. (out of nowhere)
2. Idk. If you were actually fighting, you guys would have used such different wording and probably would have kept it on email.
3. Guys, I've seen enough staged fights before. xD Hell, I'm pretty sure I've BEEN in some before. (That reminds me I need to get into a staged fight with someone IRL probably) (guys and then there's episode 5 of OHSHC which omg guys staged fights at their finest xD)



RESPONSE OVER
I know see she knows us too well. xD
1. Yes, we're too *le sticks to each other* for that
2. Yup, we would, because we're nice people.
3. I know, I think with Lauren and Sophie? I don't know, it's on the front of the fight thread. Too lazy to find it. xD
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #865  
Old 01-23-2014, 11:59 PM
arcticeli arcticeli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: alaska
Posts: 690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(guys and then there's episode 5 of OHSHC which omg guys staged fights at their finest xD)
literally just watched this :')
Reply With Quote
  #866  
Old 01-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Arin Arin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the place where the nilent wedding is
Posts: 1,994
Default

i'm the only one feeling trolled here?

yeah
__________________
the only thing worst than having a spider in your room is losing a spider in your room

-relatable post #234
Reply With Quote
  #867  
Old 01-24-2014, 12:02 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
literally just watched this :')
dude omg that episode was amazing and hilarious

(but so are all the episodes so)

I WANNA STAGE A FIGHT WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDSSSSSS

(IRL)


It probably wouldn't work though.
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #868  
Old 01-24-2014, 12:03 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
i'm the only one feeling trolled here?

yeah
Not to be blunt but I think you are


Sorry
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #869  
Old 01-24-2014, 12:06 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
literally just watched this :')
Was it funny?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
i'm the only one feeling trolled here?

yeah
*huggles* sorrywhatdidijustdoimsorryitwonthappenagainandifit dpesyouwillbethefirsttoknowimreallysorrydudecomeon somebodytalkaboutshipping
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
dude omg that episode was amazing and hilarious
(but so are all the episodes so)
I WANNA STAGE A FIGHT WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDSSSSSS
(IRL)
It probably wouldn't work though.
I've had enough of staged fighting to last me an year. :/ Maybe next year xP
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #870  
Old 01-24-2014, 12:09 AM
LaurenM LaurenM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hungry
Posts: 6,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Okay. Okay. *takes deep breath* *takes another deep breath*
Look guys, we're sorry for staging a fight on this. Yup. It's fake. And it was my idea, so don't any of you dare get mad at her. If you do I will seriously D:< on you.
So:
AA- Look, we're sorry. But I'll take that as a compliment since it was staged. I'm really sorry I made you disappointed- at first it was meant to be a little fight for fun. :/
Arin- Dude. I feel bad for you. *creys* I didn't mean to make you that worried. Or mad. Or sad. And I'm sorry for being inhuman and continuing it even after you were so worked up and agitated. I'm not sure if you guessed it and was playing along, since we were all like, *laugh smile giggle* on tn and all mysterious about WB, I really don't know. So you can punch me now.
Ena- You know us best. I think you guessed it was fake, though. You know us too well to ever think we'd do that out of nowhere, right?
Lena and Silent- Thanks guys. Good actors.
So please, if you get mad, it's no one's fault but my own. If you don't and think it's funny, well... (*bows*)
Okay. End of story.
It was...a weird fight.
Not that funny.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#silenawedding, *cami+arin sitting, *in a tree ;), *making o-u-t, cavid<3, emma + chair = otp <3, emma x chair, estophieeee, fail ship, flaming mangoes, gwen, hella rad, i'mgladi'mnotshipped:d, iffee <3, ineedelectricnow, ishipit, lilaagwen, megasthophie is enough, mirwolf, mokey, princesssilentofshipping, ryan higa, smexy elmo, truuuuuuuuuuuuuue love <3, walksin/o_owalksout

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.