Quantcast A never ending story. I'm not sure what to call it - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2012, 05:31 PM

"Hey!" she heard a shout from behind her. Klaus was calling her, probably wanting to coax her into some death trap just like the traps he set for the animals. Why was he pretending to help her? Was the food he was going to give her poisonous?
"Go away!" she cried, stumbling but picking herslef up again and racing through the forest. But Klaus was taller he caught up with Cinnamon and grabbed her shrt pulling her to a hault. "If you've remember something, know that it's not how it seems," he said steadily, searching her eyes. He seemed almost desperate, Cinnamon thought.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:01 AM

"Oh, it's you, Klaus. I thought you were my dad. I'm so sorry!" Klaus didn't look like he believed her, but he let her go. He searched her eyes some more. "What did you mean by remembering something? I mean, what would I remember?"
"I dunno," Klaus muttered.
"Oh no! My basket is ripped and the berries are all gone! Klaus, can you fix this basket and refill it? I'll watch the fire." He gave her a suspicious look, but took the basket and disappeared.
Cinnamon knew she had to work fast. She grabbed a basket she had made earlier. Cinnamon filled the basket with berries. She went into the woods, dropping berries every once in a while. She circled back to the campsite. She refilled the basket and left the opposite direction.
~A few hours later~
Vaura... Klaus... dangerous...
Vaura... Vaura... Vaura, Klaus...
"Oh my gosh!" was the last thing Cinnamon said before she fainted.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:01 AM

She had a dreamless sleep of being knocked out. She woke to find a girl staring at her. "sorry," the girl apologized, helping Cinnamon to her feet. "I thought you were Klaus. Where's he gone anyway? By the way, i'm Karen." Karen's hair was golden brown, her eyes were ice blue, and she had fair skin. She was tall, and looked about 11 or 12.

"that's rough buddy"
Old 08-25-2012, 02:50 AM

Cinnamon was completely puzzled. "What's all this about Klaus? Is there anything... special about him?" she asked. Instead of replying, Karen stared off into space for a while. Her piercing blue eyes contained a sad expression. "You'd not want to know," she said. "It's too terrible... I just can't tell anyone."
Old 08-25-2012, 05:07 PM

Cinnamon wondered about Klaus for a while, not paying any attention to Karen. She couldn't think of anything useful. Then Karen shook her back to reality.

"that's rough buddy"
Old 08-27-2012, 11:54 AM

"So, why are you out here, anyway? It's not safe to be in the forest alone." Karen said.
"Well, it's a long story. If you want the long version, you're going t ohave to tell me some things. Or you can have the kinda lame short version, where you might need to answer only one question. Which do you want?" Karen sighed.
"Long version."
"Okay, well, five years ago- when I was five- my memory was erased. It didn't really work, because I still have flash backs. I had parents, but they gave me to this other mean family that I've been living in. I mean, I get a good whipping for eating an extra crumb. So I ran away. I came into this forest and then a couple hours after I got here, I got struck by lightning. I advise you not to try it. I don't know how I lived. Anyway, the next morning, Klaus came up to the cave I was hiding in and befriended me. When I found out he was with Vaura and something bad was there, I tried to run away. He caught me, and I lied and said that I thought he was my dad. Then I set him off on a task, layed a fake berry trail, and ran the other direction. I ran for a long time, and woke up here." Cinnamon took a long breath. "Now for the questions. I have... three, I think.
"Wow. What a story. Ok, question me." Karen said.
"Do you live in Vaura?"
"Yes."
"Okay... What are the King and Queen's names?"
"King Tucker and Queen Talia." Cinnamon gasped.
"The king is tall and doesn't have a beard right? The queen is in her... forties and has auburn hair right?" Karen stared in amazement. She nodded. "Oh my gosh! I... I... I'm the princess!" Cinnamon fainted again.

When Cinnamon woke, she had one more question.
"Klaus can transform into... the thing, huh?"
Karen nodded. And I was that close to being his dinner, Cinnamon thought.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM

*Is Klaus good or not though? Oh and what is the thing? :P*
Old 08-27-2012, 04:47 PM

*I'm pretty sure Klaus is not good because he's from Vaura and the thing is some monster people can create and add to. *
Old 08-27-2012, 08:37 PM

*don't. Know. What. To. Post.*

"that's rough buddy"
Old 08-28-2012, 01:32 PM

*Maybe someone should have like a backstory or something, explaining what Klaus is. I dunno. I don't have time right now, but maybe later... *