Quantcast OFFICIAL POLITICAL VENTING STATION (No fights, please!) - Page 73 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > US Elections
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #721  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I think you're the idiot.
I thought cavemen were wiped out thousands of years ago.
I love how KP calls themselves a family.
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM
sigfig sigfig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Cancer treatment isn't killing babies.

Apples and Oranges, Apples and Oranges.
Yes it isn't. Your point?

YOU find abortion morally unacceptable. Someone else might find chemotherapy morally unacceptable. Your personal preferences don't mean anything. They're not billing you specifically for abortions, they're billing you for health insurance. It's an exchange of money. If you don't like what other people are doing with their lives, don't worry about it.
__________________
Coffins: http://www.kidpub.com/story/coffins-318126128
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 AM
sigfig sigfig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
I love how KP calls themselves a family.
I love it too. It's so cute.
__________________
Coffins: http://www.kidpub.com/story/coffins-318126128
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
Explain how he is "aggressive" towards small businesses or "trying to control the people."

Typical angry conservative talking point. And not a shred of evidence was seen that day.
Making it harder to set up one, all these bullcrap "rules" "You didn't build that!"

Obamacare is how...
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
Yes it isn't. Your point?

YOU find abortion morally unacceptable. Someone else might find chemotherapy morally unacceptable. Your personal preferences don't mean anything. They're not billing you specifically for abortions, they're billing you for health insurance. It's an exchange of money. If you don't like what other people are doing with their lives, don't worry about it.
My point is cancer treatment helps one not at the expense of another's life.
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #726  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:16 AM
sigfig sigfig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Making it harder to set up one, all these bullcrap "rules" "You didn't build that!"

Obamacare is how...
These bullcrap "rules" make sure that America isn't like China or India, where you can't be sure if the milk you're buying is really milk or some carcinogenic chemical mixed with white paint.

"You didn't build that." And where did you hear your interpretation of that? Fox News, or your conservative parents? Because yes, you didn't build that. You didn't build the roads, the buildings, the infrastructure that exists today.

Republicans love touting individual achievement, but in the modern world the individual cannot do anything without society. Perhaps that's why they don't seem to like the modern world. It doesn't fit their ideal.

The building you're living in was subsidized by the government. The roads you travel in are built by the government. The school you go to was probably built by the government.

Is this a problem? Is it "tyranny?" No, because we are supposed to be a democracy. WE are supposed to be the government. Americans.

Its clear to me that you've been indoctrinated quite substantially. You don't give a shred of specific fact, you just tout long-argued right-wing talking points as if you really thought about them for a second. I'm ending this for the night, for I don't feel like talking to a disembodied head of Rush Limbaugh or Mitt Romney for the next hour. Thank you.
__________________
Coffins: http://www.kidpub.com/story/coffins-318126128
Reply With Quote
  #727  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:17 AM
sigfig sigfig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
My point is cancer treatment helps one not at the expense of another's life.
So? .
__________________
Coffins: http://www.kidpub.com/story/coffins-318126128
Reply With Quote
  #728  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
These bullcrap "rules" make sure that America isn't like China or India, where you can't be sure if the milk you're buying is really milk or some carcinogenic chemical mixed with white paint.

"You didn't build that." And where did you hear your interpretation of that? Fox News, or your conservative parents? Because yes, you didn't build that. You didn't build the roads, the buildings, the infrastructure that exists today.

Republicans love touting individual achievement, but in the modern world the individual cannot do anything without society. Perhaps that's why they don't seem to like the modern world. It doesn't fit their ideal.

The building you're living in was subsidized by the government. The roads you travel in are built by the government. The school you go to was probably built by the government.

Is this a problem? Is it "tyranny?" No, because we are supposed to be a democracy. WE are supposed to be the government. Americans.

Its clear to me that you've been indoctrinated quite substantially. You don't give a shred of specific fact, you just tout long-argued right-wing talking points as if you really thought about them for a second. I'm ending this for the night, for I don't feel like talking to a disembodied head of Rush Limbaugh or Mitt Romney for the next hour. Thank you.
Was I talking about roads?

NO...

...
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #729  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

As a matter of fact, the logical thing to do is to simply stop debating altogether. Me and you both know that we're not going to convince each other of anything and then there's the other half that ignores half my posts...
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #730  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I know what I said. I know what I meant. I think you know what I meant. I did read it all the way, multiple times. I just can't explain in words what I think you think. That doesn't make sense either! :?
I said "taxing them less" is stupid because it is.
And the "fact" that Obama put us into more debt than Bush did is BS. The national debt increased by 80% under Bush, and only 40% under Obama.
In my family, abortion is a sad, sad thing, but, (a) a fetus before the 2nd trimester is not alive, and I'm not having this debate with anyone anymore, and (b) the federal government should not tell a woman what she can and cannot do to her own body. Hey, you're all for government not controlling anything, how about abortion? Isn't that the same thing? (Hint: What about rape, incest, and if the woman's life is in danger? Take better care? Ha, yeah, sure.)
Ok well technically it's two times assuming obama spends this way if he gets a second term, but he's spent about Five trillion in one term in the same time it took bush to spend that in two terms.
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anarchy, assassinate pence too, assassinate trump, fuck trump, how did this happen, i hate conservatives, i hate liberals, i hate you all, kp + politics = fights, nilentoneverythread, popular vote anyone???, rip america, ryoko, stop complaining, summer breeze, summer breeze?!, yes we are

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.