Quantcast OFFICIAL POLITICAL VENTING STATION (No fights, please!) - Page 73 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > US Elections
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I think you're the idiot.
I thought cavemen were wiped out thousands of years ago.
I love how KP calls themselves a family.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Cancer treatment isn't killing babies.

Apples and Oranges, Apples and Oranges.
Yes it isn't. Your point?

YOU find abortion morally unacceptable. Someone else might find chemotherapy morally unacceptable. Your personal preferences don't mean anything. They're not billing you specifically for abortions, they're billing you for health insurance. It's an exchange of money. If you don't like what other people are doing with their lives, don't worry about it.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
I love how KP calls themselves a family.
I love it too. It's so cute.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
Explain how he is "aggressive" towards small businesses or "trying to control the people."

Typical angry conservative talking point. And not a shred of evidence was seen that day.
Making it harder to set up one, all these bullcrap "rules" "You didn't build that!"

Obamacare is how...
Old 09-23-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Yes it isn't. Your point?

YOU find abortion morally unacceptable. Someone else might find chemotherapy morally unacceptable. Your personal preferences don't mean anything. They're not billing you specifically for abortions, they're billing you for health insurance. It's an exchange of money. If you don't like what other people are doing with their lives, don't worry about it.
My point is cancer treatment helps one not at the expense of another's life.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Making it harder to set up one, all these bullcrap "rules" "You didn't build that!"

Obamacare is how...
These bullcrap "rules" make sure that America isn't like China or India, where you can't be sure if the milk you're buying is really milk or some carcinogenic chemical mixed with white paint.

"You didn't build that." And where did you hear your interpretation of that? Fox News, or your conservative parents? Because yes, you didn't build that. You didn't build the roads, the buildings, the infrastructure that exists today.

Republicans love touting individual achievement, but in the modern world the individual cannot do anything without society. Perhaps that's why they don't seem to like the modern world. It doesn't fit their ideal.

The building you're living in was subsidized by the government. The roads you travel in are built by the government. The school you go to was probably built by the government.

Is this a problem? Is it "tyranny?" No, because we are supposed to be a democracy. WE are supposed to be the government. Americans.

Its clear to me that you've been indoctrinated quite substantially. You don't give a shred of specific fact, you just tout long-argued right-wing talking points as if you really thought about them for a second. I'm ending this for the night, for I don't feel like talking to a disembodied head of Rush Limbaugh or Mitt Romney for the next hour. Thank you.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:
My point is cancer treatment helps one not at the expense of another's life.
So? .
Old 09-23-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
These bullcrap "rules" make sure that America isn't like China or India, where you can't be sure if the milk you're buying is really milk or some carcinogenic chemical mixed with white paint.

"You didn't build that." And where did you hear your interpretation of that? Fox News, or your conservative parents? Because yes, you didn't build that. You didn't build the roads, the buildings, the infrastructure that exists today.

Republicans love touting individual achievement, but in the modern world the individual cannot do anything without society. Perhaps that's why they don't seem to like the modern world. It doesn't fit their ideal.

The building you're living in was subsidized by the government. The roads you travel in are built by the government. The school you go to was probably built by the government.

Is this a problem? Is it "tyranny?" No, because we are supposed to be a democracy. WE are supposed to be the government. Americans.

Its clear to me that you've been indoctrinated quite substantially. You don't give a shred of specific fact, you just tout long-argued right-wing talking points as if you really thought about them for a second. I'm ending this for the night, for I don't feel like talking to a disembodied head of Rush Limbaugh or Mitt Romney for the next hour. Thank you.
Was I talking about roads?

NO...

Old 09-23-2012, 12:30 AM

As a matter of fact, the logical thing to do is to simply stop debating altogether. Me and you both know that we're not going to convince each other of anything and then there's the other half that ignores half my posts...
Old 09-23-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I know what I said. I know what I meant. I think you know what I meant. I did read it all the way, multiple times. I just can't explain in words what I think you think. That doesn't make sense either! :?
I said "taxing them less" is stupid because it is.
And the "fact" that Obama put us into more debt than Bush did is BS. The national debt increased by 80% under Bush, and only 40% under Obama.
In my family, abortion is a sad, sad thing, but, (a) a fetus before the 2nd trimester is not alive, and I'm not having this debate with anyone anymore, and (b) the federal government should not tell a woman what she can and cannot do to her own body. Hey, you're all for government not controlling anything, how about abortion? Isn't that the same thing? (Hint: What about rape, incest, and if the woman's life is in danger? Take better care? Ha, yeah, sure.)
Ok well technically it's two times assuming obama spends this way if he gets a second term, but he's spent about Five trillion in one term in the same time it took bush to spend that in two terms.

Tags
anarchy, assassinate pence too, assassinate trump, fuck trump, how did this happen, i hate conservatives, i hate liberals, i hate you all, kp + politics = fights, nilentoneverythread, popular vote anyone???, rip america, ryoko, stop complaining, summer breeze, summer breeze?!, yes we are