Quantcast Sumayyah's Signatures - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Post Sumayyah's Signatures

hiYa this is sUmAyYaH'S sIgNaTuReS
here, i'll make yall some signatures for the writer's block forum!!
examples:

♛earth wears her crown of wreathed flowers so fair♛
『-her crown, stanley burnshaw』

✮it is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.✮
〖julius caesar act I- william shakespeare〗

≾oh dear, *chuckle* that was quite upsetting..≿


THE THIRD ONE I WAS BORED W

and you can take the shakesp and the last one but not mine ;o

form:

bubble font?(yes/no):
symbol?(♬,♤[wink],♥,✞,☻,✂,☏,etc.):
quote:
style:
ex:
- [symbol][font-A]somebody once told me[font-A][symbol]
- [symbol][font-B]~hayley~14~demi-biromantic~[font-B][symbol]
__________[symbol]sssky full of starss[symbol]
-how ever you want it!
colour:
other:

Last edited by Syafai; 05-12-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-13-2018, 11:15 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default

cryinf


i mean you can use the signatures for other things rather than the wb?? uhhh
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-14-2018, 11:27 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

i love ur current sig dude!! I'll probably get one of these soon need to change up my sig a bit
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-15-2018, 08:26 AM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermoon View Post
i Love Ur Current Sig Dude!! I'll Probably Get One Of These Soon Need To Change Up My Sig A Bit
No My Current Sig Is Horrible I Should Change Mine Too

(what happened to the caps thing here)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-28-2018, 09:55 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
hiYa this is sUmAyYaH'S sIgNaTuReS
here, i'll make yall some signatures for the writer's block forum!!
examples:

♛earth wears her crown of wreathed flowers so fair♛
『-her crown, stanley burnshaw』

✮it is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.✮
〖julius caesar act I- william shakespeare〗

≾oh dear, *chuckle* that was quite upsetting..≿


THE THIRD ONE I WAS BORED W

and you can take the shakesp and the last one but not mine ;o

form:

bubble font?(yes/no):
symbol?(♬,♤[wink],♥,✞,☻,✂,☏,etc.):
quote:
style:
ex:
- [symbol][font-A]somebody once told me[font-A][symbol]
- [symbol][font-B]~hayley~14~demi-biromantic~[font-B][symbol]
__________[symbol]sssky full of starss[symbol]
-how ever you want it!
colour:
other:


bubble font?(yes/no): idk what that means??
symbol?(♬,♤[wink],♥,✞,☻,✂,☏,etc.): if you can do anything like angel wings on either side, that would be great.
quote: Love doesn't exist.
Therefore, there's no sorrow.
That's what I thought...
style:
maybe italicized times new roman
colour: light blue
other: idk man
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2018, 01:50 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
bubble font?(yes/no): idk what that means??
symbol?(♬,♤[wink],♥,✞,☻,✂,☏,etc.): if you can do anything like angel wings on either side, that would be great.
quote: Love doesn't exist.
Therefore, there's no sorrow.
That's what I thought...
style:
maybe italicized times new roman
colour: light blue
other: idk man
ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓝⓣ

workin on it! thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default sig for enaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
bubble font?(yes/no): idk what that means??
symbol?(♬,♤[wink],♥,✞,☻,✂,☏,etc.): if you can do anything like angel wings on either side, that would be great.
quote: Love doesn't exist.
Therefore, there's no sorrow.
That's what I thought...
style:
maybe italicized times new roman
colour: light blue
other: idk man

with bubble font:



Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓓⓞⓔⓢⓝ'ⓣ ⓔⓧⓘⓢⓣ.
☤ Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔⓕⓞⓡⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓞⓦ. ☤
Ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ Ⓘ ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ...


w out bubble font:



Love doesn't exist.
☤ Therefore, there's no sorrow. ☤
That's what I thought...




i couldn't find any wing symbol, but that was the closest i could find.
if you'd like a different symbol, coolsymbol.com is the way to goooo

the light blue was a lil too light, and the medium blue was a lil too dark, but if you'd like to change that it's p easy

thank youuuuuuuu

Last edited by Syafai; 05-29-2018 at 02:36 PM. Reason: forgot it said italicized times new roman and not just times new roman oops
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:20 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
with bubble font:



Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓓⓞⓔⓢⓝ'ⓣ ⓔⓧⓘⓢⓣ.
☤ Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔⓕⓞⓡⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓞⓦ. ☤
Ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ Ⓘ ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ...


w out bubble font:



Love doesn't exist.
☤ Therefore, there's no sorrow. ☤
That's what I thought...




i couldn't find any wing symbol, but that was the closest i could find.
if you'd like a different symbol, coolsymbol.com is the way to goooo

the light blue was a lil too light, and the medium blue was a lil too dark, but if you'd like to change that it's p easy

thank youuuuuuuu
Thank uuu
Might modify a bit ww
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:52 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: no
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Thank uuu
Might modify a bit ww
nnnnnppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-19-2018, 12:08 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: in my house doing "remote learning"
Posts: 1,188
Default

bubble font?(yes/no): maybe
symbol?(♬,♤[wink],♥,✞,☻,✂,☏,etc.): star on beginning and end
quote:
Falling down trees...
Climbing up skies.
style: whatever you think works best. Medium font size though. And centralized.
colour: the first part starts at dark green and fades to teal, second part starts at lighter teal and fades to dark blue.
other: derp, if this too hard?
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signature, sumayyah, syyyy, yeet

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.