Quantcast mentally ill cuties - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-19-2016, 03:30 PM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
hi IM CRASHING THE PARTY VERY LATE!!!

hello its me and yall know how fucked up my ass is

😎

my mental health is actually Not As Fucked Up currently. my meds are helping w that. adhd is a bitch as usual but easier to manage, depression and anxiety arent super bad, psychosis has been staying away for now. i thank my meds and my group of friends.
that's awesome my dude!! im happy for you!
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-19-2016, 10:11 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
hi IM CRASHING THE PARTY VERY LATE!!!

hello its me and yall know how fucked up my ass is

😎

my mental health is actually Not As Fucked Up currently. my meds are helping w that. adhd is a bitch as usual but easier to manage, depression and anxiety arent super bad, psychosis has been staying away for now. i thank my meds and my group of friends.
oMG ELLIOT HEYO

that's awesome tho ^-^


oh yeah and one of my best friends just broke up with me because of my depression. or I broke up with her. no idea tbh lol. here's the conversation we had, copied and pasted.


Me:
Quote:
I'm sorry I'm a little stressed out atm and I don't care about a whole lot at all
Her:
Quote:
esther i know you are stressed out and its because of fonals and well debate and stuff. but i cant help you and thats what ive realized. ive tried to stop you from self harm, ive tried, and ive realized im not good enough and that i cant help you, you need to figure out why you feel this way, choose to be happy, and seize each day. you cant let these things overwhelm you. and most importantly you cant let yourself be alone through it all
me:
Quote:
are you kidding me
lydia I have clinical depression and cripling anxiety. It is a mental disorder which I take meds for. it is not something I can fix by "choosing to be happy"
so please stop trivializing my mental illness
her:
Quote:
im not trivializing your illness. You act so easily happy at school? And why? I you can do that at school you can do that anywhere. Im not saying 'choosing to be happy'' will fix what you have, im just saying, instead of letting your illness take over your mind, how about you choose to be happy. Believe it or not it works. Your not the only person with issues.
me:
Quote:
I am happy at school. I have people there I can confide in and ways to distract myself from being depressed. I'm not going to explain to you exactly how my mind works. And yes I'm not the only person with issues... if you yourself can make yourself better by choosing to be happy, that's great for you. You're not being motivational. You're being ignorant
there are other things that work like medication that you seem to hate the idea of because it "changes who you are" and therapy, which I hate too but it does work sometimes
her:
Quote:
im not being motivational? are you kidding me?? im trying to help you like i always have, BUT MAYBE WHAT YOURE TRYING TO SAY IS SHUT UP /her name/ BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME AND I DONT NEED YOU SHIT
MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST SAY THAT INSTEAD BECAUSE I AM BEING MOTIVATIONAL
YOU TAKE IT IN YOUR OWN WAY.
me:
Quote:
I don't expect you to understand, I'm sorry if that surprises you. Some people do understand me
I don't yell at everyone that tries to help me
it just kinda pisses me off because I'm tired of people being ignorant
as I said I'm stressed and proba not thinking straight so pls don't mind me
her:
Quote:
wow, i come here and try to help you and apparently thats being ignorant
esther please have some common sense. you know what, you are absolutely right, i dont know anything and i dont understand anything about you, and i am ignorant. Maybe thats why we never worked out. im done witht he crap i hear yu say about me and what you say to me.
me:
Quote:
ok


...thoughts?
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-20-2016, 12:42 AM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

@esther ugh im so sorry, that sucks. she doesn't really seem to understand how mental illness works?? tbh?? she's probably frustrated with other things too but she shouldn't take it out on u. i had this problem with my current best friend a little while ago that caused us to break up for a bit, because our mental illnesses were clashing and we both didn't understand each other's issues. :// i hope it works itself out
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-20-2016, 06:40 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
@esther ugh im so sorry, that sucks. she doesn't really seem to understand how mental illness works?? tbh?? she's probably frustrated with other things too but she shouldn't take it out on u. i had this problem with my current best friend a little while ago that caused us to break up for a bit, because our mental illnesses were clashing and we both didn't understand each other's issues. :// i hope it works itself out
ugh yeah pretty much
and that also sucks but it sounds like you guys are bacak together rigt??
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-20-2016, 06:54 PM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
ugh yeah pretty much
and that also sucks but it sounds like you guys are bacak together rigt??
yeah we are!! we still bicker abt stuff but we've got shit worked out now
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-20-2016, 10:33 PM
MaggieMay MaggieMay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ������������7
Posts: 4,555
Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay
Default

yo this thread is cool! im mentally ill and its pretty bad rn but im trying to not be ashamed of having a mental illness bc it's a part of me and i have 2 accept it u know. i hope that all of u lovely people have a nice and calm day
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-21-2016, 02:23 AM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
yo this thread is cool! im mentally ill and its pretty bad rn but im trying to not be ashamed of having a mental illness bc it's a part of me and i have 2 accept it u know. i hope that all of u lovely people have a nice and calm day
that's good!!! ur on the right track. it's okay to be bad at times! i hope u have a nice n calm day too u beautiful human <3
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-21-2016, 10:31 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
yo this thread is cool! im mentally ill and its pretty bad rn but im trying to not be ashamed of having a mental illness bc it's a part of me and i have 2 accept it u know. i hope that all of u lovely people have a nice and calm day
/hugs// u wonderful k, dont worry about a thing

and yas you also have a nice and calm day :D
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-12-2016, 01:53 AM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

does any1 else have a lot of issues with mental illness stuff during the summer?? i mean i know it's an ongoing thing but a common stressor can be school and it is a bit dormant during the summer time, but this time it didn't rly stop?? i want to know if im alone in this :/
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-12-2016, 03:16 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
does any1 else have a lot of issues with mental illness stuff during the summer?? i mean i know it's an ongoing thing but a common stressor can be school and it is a bit dormant during the summer time, but this time it didn't rly stop?? i want to know if im alone in this :/
hi so I think one of the big things is that summer has no set routine and less schedule, so boredom runs rampant and that hurts your mental health because your brain finds more opportunity to mess with you.

But yeah I totally get u /hugs/ and you're probably never alone when it comes to depression to be honest.


oh yeah:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G17iMOw0ar8

please watch this everybody
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
illness, mental illness, mentally ill, support

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.