Quantcast Fatal Attraction? - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2010, 10:31 PM

I have noticed that no guys have posted........well, just one.....Shayok....but does that really count???
JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:40 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

My dad's super-smart and he told me that the human brain wants what it can't have. So if you have an abusive parent that never loved you, you look for a person like that in a mate. You try to get what you never found in a person growing up in a partner when you're older.For example: me and my brother DO NOT get along and he plays football, is tall, blue eyes, blonde hair--all the girls are fallin' all over him. Since we don't get along and he's like that, I seem more drawn to tall, blonde, blue-eyed football players over somebody you'd think I'd like, like a musician. Even though they never like me (because I'm the freaky guitar playing, songwriter chick that's going to write about you if you don't watch out) I keep tending to like them. It's weird. Think about it in your own life.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Last edited by RosiePie07; 05-09-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragraph View Post
Boys don't have cooties. Girls do. It's common knowledge around where I live.
Pft. Boys have a different kind of cooties. Get with the program.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:08 AM

Guys! We girls need your help! Please tell us what you think?!?!
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello.rach View Post
I have noticed that no guys have posted........well, just one.....Shayok....but does that really count???
JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-_- I'm not mad or anything but technically calling a guy nonguylike (i dunno how to explain it) is like calling a girl fat...
But watevr, i dont have that kind of idiotic ego that most other people have about how manly they are (they discuss their genitalia in public some of them do. i steer clear). my ego is more sophisticated then that.

Most guys are as shallow as the gossipy girls who date them. I think the girl WANTS to date the most insensitive jock they can think of. Cuz when they do somethin stupid they can write emo poems and stuff about how their life sucks. They crave drama like a crackhead craves drugs...
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 05-10-2010, 09:24 PM

OMG Shayok, you are so right about that discussing-their-nasties-in-public-places. My bus is almost painful to be on just because of that. So is that why they do that? To seem more manly?

Honestly, it's just kinda gross and disturbing. So yeah.

Secondly, for all ya'll who are rather specifical in their wishes, I'd like to point something out: not every guy is Liam Hemsworth. As a matter of fact, only one guy is Liam Hemsworth and that is Liam Hemsworth. So stop looking around for Liam Hemsworth, because chances are you won't find him.

Let love find its way. I'm an adamant believer in fate and destiny and whatnot, so I believe that your Prince Charming will show up one day.

Of course, he might turn out to be an arrogant snot who you shouldn't even give the time of day to, but hey. It's all in the stars.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:27 PM

I just realized that the post that I just posted completely goes against my true beliefs. My all time favorite quote is

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny; it is in ourselves."~the oh so powerful and mighty Bard

So disregard that last little bit of the aforementioned post, and just pay attention to the crap about Liam Hemsworth and that piece directed at Shayok.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinMarie View Post
I just realized that the post that I just posted completely goes against my true beliefs. My all time favorite quote is

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny; it is in ourselves."~the oh so powerful and mighty Bard

So disregard that last little bit of the aforementioned post, and just pay attention to the crap about Liam Hemsworth and that piece directed at Shayok.
I just found out one guy made a facebook account for his thing (Chad Mike Hawk). Another guy worships his. Once again, I steer clear.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 05-10-2010, 09:55 PM

Oh. My. God. Or should I say, Eww. My. God.

That's just . . . sick . . . I wonder if those poor confused [perverted] souls will ever learn that it is NOT smexy (smexy is my friend Kati's word . . . I think it means Smoking and Sexy put together)
Old 05-12-2010, 12:48 AM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Wow.... I'm not really surprised actually.... anyway, we had to watch a video on what we(people) look for in the opposite sex, the last thing on the list of four was money, and what type of car the guy drives...really shallow if you ask me...

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.